Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had one last night!

So I was sitting in this two roomed coffee house with a few other Mika fans waiting for a small gig. I was freaking out, but everyone was calm. There was a small group of MFC'ers but I didnt join them. I sat around and talked to everyone for a while, then Mika showed up. He went directly for the MFC'ers and spent loads of time with them. He floated around for a bit and by the time he got to me I was bouncing off the walls. I asked to take a picture with him, and he said yes. After spending 10 minutes trying to turn the camera on, we couldnt get a picture to turn out. Erika (iMMa. I'm not quite sure what identity she uses with Mika. I think shes still iMMa with Mika) and Charisse (spelling...) came over a tried to help. I was a little star struck because Mika kept hugging me for some reason. I could tell he was spending more time and paying more attention to me than anyone else:biggrin2: and we were laughing and joking and having a great time. Randomly, in the middle of his sentence about the joys of nutella (some guy had brought us a little jar of it. I dont know why) he grabbed my hand began dragging me towards the other room of the coffee house. The other room was considerably smaller, so it wasnt where he was having the gig. Charisse (again spelling) followed, but he shooed her away. We found another table and started have a regualr (well, fairly regular conversation. I think we were talking about what kind of fabric women's panties are:blink:) Then randomly, out of the blue, he leans over and kisses me!:wub2::mf_lustslow: Just randomly! He pulled away, hugged me with this really devilish school boy smile, and nonchalantly walked out of the room into the other half of the coffee house giggling in a really sweet way to himself. I just kind of sat there in awe and I could here him making small talk with the other fans, but not really to any one fan in particular. To say the least, I felt pretty special (and sad) when I awoke from that dream.:teehee:

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

those details cracked me up! but sounds like the kinda thing mika might've discussed st some point in time :mf_rosetinted:

the rest is just awww :wub2:

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

those details cracked me up! but sounds like the kinda thing mika might've discussed st some point in time :mf_rosetinted:

the rest is just awww :wub2:

Haha yes! When I woke up I was like:blink: but then I decided it was a pretty gosh darn good dream.:aah: HeeHee, I got a kiss at the end. That's all that matters.:biggrin2:

You know the drill - you'll be the one to tape his mic pack to his back pocket. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've had so many MFC-related dreams lately I can't even remember all of them! Usually they're really short and don't make any sense but I seem to chat a lot with other members on the forums in them. I should probably get a new hobby or something, clearly I spend way too much time here.

ç

THE QUOTE IS TO REMENBER ME SOMeTHING IMPORTANT...

smilie_girl_224.gif In my dream i had been writing a long time about Mika in MFC and the menbers more important had been saying me how i must to write my things, and my messages.. was really a nightmare cause Mika was saying me that YES and the other menber saying me that NO... or somethig similar.. Isnt that the question.:mikasweat:

Then i could write very well about MIka and his prefered afictions...

and the my mesages were desapearing in progresive visiting of me..

I couldn´t desesperate to me... I charge my force and continuing visit the MFC with more and more energy and optimistm.. I want to think about the nightmare that could or no ocurr in my dreams sucesives days...but...

I could to speak with Mika directly in my mesages he take borrow diferents pseudonims of menber which he had contact to do this preview...and continuing my dreams better...attachment.php?attachmentid=8750&stc=1&d=1335986920

He spoke to me about his more hidden wishes and fantasies... although about his more hiden terror psyquis and sadic too; I could say this word... for to threatefor try to threatened to me afterward..attachment.php?attachmentid=8751&stc=1&d=1335986920biggirl2.gif

And more; after i started to dream about other webs and write into them about diversity of histories.. I started to be a famous writer in webs.. I started to visit other Fans Club... To create webs...etc...and

Mika was more interest in me and i in his othes pseudonimos... like A.Clay Mikasister... but... only was pseudonimes borrowed... a short time..

I my dreams i become to visit him in London and i could to see the kind of person who he was ...:lalala:

:pray: i

:uhno: Cause i was a good friend...FF2.gif :uk:Luminara thanks

:crossed:...But i´m a patient wisdom woman , character that he apreciate in a woman.. so I left him...for his own grown...and finally the nightmare and dreams finally was retire of my mind...

I love it of twitter 170

http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2012/08/mika-celebrate-video-review.html

post-20706-142983697319_thumb.gif

post-20706-14298369732_thumb.gif

Edited by mer

Oh god. Last nights dream was freaky.

Basically Mika was performing at the sports hall in my school. We all sat round waiting for him and he came on and smiled and waved. But he started speaking in French and we had no idea what he was saying.

Then the woman asked, 'any questions?' And a girl from the audience said, 'are you good at English?'. And he said he was the best and my friend nudged me and said hey, just like you. :aah: and then they said oh its time for a break now.

So some fighting people came on and the said the needed someone from the audience. The guy next to me put MY hand up and then all of a sudden I was in this machine, just spinning and spinning. Then the police came because it stopped to suddenly that I almost passed out.

But then Mika came back stage with us all and asked if I was ok. I said no :aah: So he gave me his iPad :shocked:

Such a weird dream.

Basically Mika was performing at the sports hall in my school. We all sat round waiting for him and he came on and smiled and waved. But he started speaking in French and we had no idea what he was saying.

Then the woman asked, 'any questions?' And a girl from the audience said, 'are you good at English?'. And he said he was the best and my friend nudged me and said hey, just like you. :aah: and then they said oh its time for a break now.

So some fighting people came on and the said the needed someone from the audience. The guy next to me put MY hand up and then all of a sudden I was in this machine, just spinning and spinning. Then the police came because it stopped to suddenly that I almost passed out.

But then Mika came back stage with us all and asked if I was ok. I said no :aah: So he gave me his iPad :shocked:

Such a weird dream.

:aah:

the bold bit really cracked me up

last night i dreamed i was watching some lady bend Mika over her knee and spank him. but it wasn't sexy, it was more disturbing to me but maybe that's just because it wasnt me doing the spanking :teehee:

Such a weird dream.

:roftl::roftl:

but worth it for the ipad, no?? :teehee:

:aah:

the bold bit really cracked me up

last night i dreamed i was watching some lady bend Mika over her knee and spank him. but it wasn't sexy, it was more disturbing to me but maybe that's just because it wasnt me doing the spanking :teehee:

HEY. You saying I'm not good at english? :mf_rosetinted: I haven't dropped a single mark on my GSCE tests yet! :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOD!!!! :shocked: My jaw opened really wide when I read that :aah: OH MY GOD! :lmfao: That does sounds scary. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

but worth it for the ipad, no?? :teehee:

Hmmmm... Definately. :mikadas:

. . . for lying about when the next album would be released? :mf_rosetinted:

I had a Mika dream last night and boy was it a good one!

I was at the set of his newest music video and I got to watch them filming it. Mika was wearing that Marie Antoinette outfit and his face had glittery golden details painted on it. He was dancing for the video, too, and looked so adorable! :wub2:

The song they were filming for was playing in the backround and I remember it was for one of the lyric lines we already know (maybe the Nicorette one?) but I can't remember what the song was like. :doh: But I was extremely surprised, the song was nothing like I'd expected.

I've been patient with TOOL but after that dream I can't wait to hear new music.

I had a Mika dream last night and boy was it a good one!

I was at the set of his newest music video and I got to watch them filming it. Mika was wearing that Marie Antoinette outfit and his face had glittery golden details painted on it. He was dancing for the video, too, and looked so adorable! :wub2:

The song they were filming for was playing in the backround and I remember it was for one of the lyric lines we already know (maybe the Nicorette one?) but I can't remember what the song was like. :doh: But I was extremely surprised, the song was nothing like I'd expected.

I've been patient with TOOL but after that dream I can't wait to hear new music.

That sounds amazing! I wish I could see it :fangurl:

And I'm jealous, because the last time Mika featured in my dreams, I was listening through a wall to hear him have a conversation with someone else about the best way to cook ham. . . :wait:

That sounds amazing! I wish I could see it :fangurl:

And I'm jealous, because the last time Mika featured in my dreams, I was listening through a wall to hear him have a conversation with someone else about the best way to cook ham. . . :wait:

Cook ham! :lmfao:

and Poisonyoulove, I swear that I dreamt about you once but I forgot to post it here :teehee: we were in the same class for summer school or some sort, and you were a boy :mf_rosetinted: and I remember that I had a crush on you or something :aah: so you and your sister, called Wonka (your mother in my dream) and asked her for something. She showed up and looked exactly like a teacher that I had in Primary school who looked realy cranky! and we went to see a mummy or something :roftl:

End of random dream.

Cook ham! :lmfao:

and Poisonyoulove, I swear that I dreamt about you once but I forgot to post it here :teehee: we were in the same class for summer school or some sort, and you were a boy :mf_rosetinted: and I remember that I had a crush on you or something :aah: so you and your sister, called Wonka (your mother in my dream) and asked her for something. She showed up and looked exactly like a teacher that I had in Primary school who looked realy cranky! and we went to see a mummy or something :roftl:

End of random dream.

Wow! :aah: Well, my mother is really cranky, you got that right. :teehee:

Can't remember so well what I saw last night but well here it is:aah:

Mika had a VERY BIG building, it was like his company or something (:blink:) where he was writing songs,music and recording videos etc.. :aah: and he invited some of his fans to that building, there we could see that whole building but Mika himself went somewhere else, hid I guess from fans :roftl: and what I remember is that there was a HUGE painting on wall made by him :shocked: I was so shocked because it was really huge, it could be the size of a house maybe :aah: so I went to another room or somewhere to see Mika and say about the painting that it was amazing, then I saw him in some hall, running from those fans to his room and looking back time to time :lmfao: I just could say a few words to him and he answered but then he ran again :roftl:

that was my random dream :naughty:

Can't remember so well what I saw last night but well here it is:aah:

Mika had a VERY BIG building, it was like his company or something (:blink:) where he was writing songs,music and recording videos etc.. :aah: and he invited some of his fans to that building, there we could see that whole building but Mika himself went somewhere else, hid I guess from fans :roftl: and what I remember is that there was a HUGE painting on wall made by him :shocked: I was so shocked because it was really huge, it could be the size of house maybe :aah: so I went to another room or somewhere to see Mika and say about the painting that it was amazing, then I saw him in some hall, running from those fans to his room and looking back time to time :lmfao: I just could say a few words to him and he answered but then he ran again :roftl:

that was my random dream :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

This is the weirdest Mika dream I've ever had. :shocked: And Ive had some weird ones. I dreamed it the other night and wrote it down to post here. :aah: I remember that somehow I was the mother to Mikas long lost daughter (Which is weird, because in my dream I never remembered being pregnant, giving birth, ect.) She just kind of showed up one day. (?) Anyways, Mika and my mother kept trying to hide the baby in really really really weird places (under shoes, behind the refrigerator, on top of my closet) and I was just like, Whats going on?:shocked: I walked into my living room to find one of Mikas sister sitting on my couch (I dont remember which one:sneaky2:) and she just started laughing. And I dont mean giggling. I mean laying on the floor screaming in laughter and then she started listing all the things I was allergic to... I tried to calm her down but she wouldnt stop so I went back upstairs to find my father brutally beating Mika:shocked::shocked: I never did find out what Mika had done. I then turned to my mother and asked where Luka was (apparently my daughters name?) and she handed me a VERY creepy doll and just walked downstairs (Maybe to join the hysterically laughing Penniman?)

So yeah. Thats what I get for falling asleep while on MFC, I suppose.:doh:

This is the weirdest Mika dream I've ever had. :shocked: And Ive had some weird ones. I dreamed it the other night and wrote it down to post here. :aah: I remember that somehow I was the mother to Mikas long lost daughter (Which is weird, because in my dream I never remembered being pregnant, giving birth, ect.) She just kind of showed up one day. (?) Anyways, Mika and my mother kept trying to hide the baby in really really really weird places (under shoes, behind the refrigerator, on top of my closet) and I was just like, Whats going on?:shocked: I walked into my living room to find one of Mikas sister sitting on my couch (I dont remember which one:sneaky2:) and she just started laughing. And I dont mean giggling. I mean laying on the floor screaming in laughter and then she started listing all the things I was allergic to... I tried to calm her down but she wouldnt stop so I went back upstairs to find my father brutally beating Mika:shocked::shocked: I never did find out what Mika had done. I then turned to my mother and asked where Luka was (apparently my daughters name?) and she handed me a VERY creepy doll and just walked downstairs (Maybe to join the hysterically laughing Penniman?)

maybe it's cuz Mika got you pregnant? :mikadas:

that was a very random dream though, kinda disturbing lol

i'm both laughing and going wtf??!

very twisted dream :aah: maybe the sister was laughing because of the crazy places u kept trying to hide luka :teehee:

i'm both laughing and going wtf??!

very twisted dream :aah: maybe the sister was laughing because of the crazy places u kept trying to hide luka :teehee:

Haha thats typically how I wake up!! Laughing and thinking WTF??!! :aah: This dream really threw me for a loop. My dreams are always a bit weird, twisted, funny, and disturbing, but this one really takes the cake for the oddest!!

Last I had a dream that I logged on to Facebook in the morning and my newsfeed was full of pictures of Mika's TOOL. ( :teehee: ) He had released the record during the night and people were uploading pictures of the artwork and everything. The artwork was done by markers and it looked like a little child had drawn everything. :roftl: Someone had also uploaded a picture of the backcover of the cd and I could see the song list. The songs started straight from number 2 and there was only 9 or 10 of them. One of the songs was called something like 'KDGM' and there was a tip in brackets on how to pronounce it. :aah:

I had another Mika dream, too. I was watching my mum use her laptop when she suddenly opened YouTube and typed "Kickass We Are Young" on the searchbar. I got all excited and told her it was a Mika song and she should type Mika there, too. She did but we couldn't find the video so I told her to just search for MikaVEVO because the video would be there too. When I woke up I was so excited because I thought my mum really liked Mika but then reality hit me. :aah:

Last I had a dream that I logged on to Facebook in the morning and my newsfeed was full of pictures of Mika's TOOL. ( :teehee: ) He had released the record during the night and people were uploading pictures of the artwork and everything. The artwork was done by markers and it looked like a little child had drawn everything. :roftl: Someone had also uploaded a picture of the backcover of the cd and I could see the song list. The songs started straight from number 2 and there was only 9 or 10 of them. One of the songs was called something like 'KDGM' and there was a tip in brackets on how to pronounce it. :aah:

I had another Mika dream, too. I was watching my mum use her laptop when she suddenly opened YouTube and typed "Kickass We Are Young" on the searchbar. I got all excited and told her it was a Mika song and she should type Mika there, too. She did but we couldn't find the video so I told her to just search for MikaVEVO because the video would be there too. When I woke up I was so excited because I thought my mum really liked Mika but then reality hit me. :aah:

sounds about right :mikacool:

rest of dream :naughty:

I had a dream which I'm finding out on my phone that Mika is releasing "Underwater" as a single and I'm so excited, and everyone's talking about it, but I can't listen to it because I'm not home and it suc**. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep.

Edited by lollipop161

• 1 month later...

I had very disturbing dream about Mika...

I always wanted to go to lil gig in Belgrade, but I am not sure that is going to happened in Belgrade

Dream:

I dreamed that my bro came to me last night and said: Look what I got from Mika's gig... He showed me a white pants and blouse... I was like: What do you think, Mika's gig :shocked::blink::shocked: ??

He: ooh yes I was on Mika gig tonight with Sonja (his friend) and I was on a stage wearing this. Mika's mum gave that to wear and I took it when gig was over...

Me: WHAT?????? :jawdrop: How you were on Mika's gig tonight that I don't know it was in Belgrade.. It couldn't be I never saw anything on MFC .... :shocked: How I don't know about that gig...??? :mfr_omg:

He: well don't know, it was kinda private gig and I was with Sonja...

me; WHY YOU DIDN'T BROUGHT ME ???????? :crybaby:

he: well I wasn't sure you are interesting to go, cos you were on 2 gigs :dunno: and you were on some other concert and i guessed you won't go to see MIKA

me: :jawdrop::blowup:

I was so angry I couldn't believe he did that to me ... :blink:

and I asked him why he took that costume, cos you shouldn't do that ... and he was like: well I thought we are all take that we wore... :aah: hahaahha well now it's too late...

Me: *cries for so long*

Edited by Mina Alisa

Last night, mika ran across a field into my garden to say hi to me. He was performing in a festival on the road opposite my house. He gave me his autograph, wrote a lot of other (nonsense) on the paper and let me hug him.

Why did this seem so real ?!

• 2 weeks later...

i had a very detailed and very long mika dream last night...it had been a while...

he was post gig and hanging out on a store front :blink: and i was with another girl - i have no idea who - but i made up my mind to talk to him and he was a bit reluctant at first to engage but then he did and he had a looong conversation - i can't rmbr about what now but it all made sense then...:aah::aah: