12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

I'm just back from the amazing gig at Alcatraz in Milano. Let me tell you it was AMAZING, the best show i've ever been!

Now i'm gonna write a little report. Sorry for all the mistakes: i'm quite tired and currently living in another world after tonight :biggrin2:

I still don't know how but i could get out of work sooner, so i went right to the Alcatraz and met Avoca and Robertina (with her nice sons) at about 4.30/5pm. Then we were reached soon from Esperia75 and Danika. Girls you're fantastic! i'm so glad i met you!!! While waiting in line we assembled the necklace we were projecting: we put all the pendants and put it in a nice Snoopy box (Robertina should have some pics of both of them). Then we gave it to Fedefex, who won a contest from the Universal Italia and managed to meet him in private with other 3 guys (lucky them!).

Btw, while waiting outside we even saw Mika's siter Yasmine and his mom. Someone said there was even his grandma but i'm not sure...

Once the gates were open we run right to the stage and get the first row, people!! the first row, right in the middle, in front of his mic!!!

Amazing, amazing!!! I've made a video of him singing Holy Johnny, and i'm gonna post it here soon, and took some pictures. omg, he was so sexy!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

We have also recruited some new fans that will join the board, yay!!

Pietro if you read this: i'm the curly girl with the red shirt who was talking with you inside the Alcatraz: remember the photos, we all wanna see yours!!

Avoca before the gig started tried to talk with someone of the security, to ask if there was any chance to meet him: we were told to wait here and there and, after the gig, when a man told her to move at the right of the stage, another not-so-nice man told us to get out cause none would have entered the backstage:sneaky2:

So we went out and waited just as the other people outside. And, after an hour, when everybody of the staff finished to take everything, he came!

He stayed for a while, signed everybody's cd and whatever. I managed to give him the t-shirt i had drawn myself and he was wearing our necklace!! I'm so happy he liked it so much!! i'm quite proud of it:blush-anim-cl: Then he asked about Robertina to thank her (honey i have a video of that: i'll give you!).

I've also make him sign my cd, and asked if he'll ever come back to Italy: he will this summer and in october for another tour!!!!!! yay!! Then I asked him about Holy Johnny(I love that song!!): he said it will be in the next album, which will be released when "he's done with this one"!

Sivan i told him about your birthday on saturday, and if he could write an email for you...keep your fingers crossed!

He was amazing, guys, he's such a nice person!! he stayed with us talking, and laughing (oh his laugh!!!!) and kidding.... he also mentioned Sanremo: the fighting atmosphere in the backstage, and the old age of the crowd: he's so funny, he has also made an imitation (-->not sure it is the right word) of them, LOL:roftl:

There was also a guy who kept saying funny things and Mika made him signing his cap: he said he was entertaining all of us so he needed something from him: can you imagine that?????:roftl:

It was all so surreal....i had Mika at few centimetres from me...laughing, talking to me....omg, i need to go back to the earth...

AMAZING, AMAZING.

Oh i was forgetting: the whole gig was recorded from an italian musical network (like mtv) called All Music: they're gonna air the gig in may, and he girl who interviewed him was right in front of me while we were holding a panel with the MFC logo!!!

Now Esperia and Robertina will write their own report when they'll back home (rested :D) and get a computer.

I'll edit my post with my pics and videos.

-------------------------------

And now what everyone's waiting for:

PICS:

they're 42: i've uploaded them here for the moment. then i'm gonna update the link asap!

VIDEOS:

- Holy Johnny

- Autographs 1: he loves our necklace!

- Autographs 2: he talks about his performance at Sanremo Festival last march

- Autographs 3: still talking about Sanremo Festival

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG it seems you had such an amazing time !!! I'm soooooo happy for you !!! Can't wait to see the pics and videos... I'm so happy when I read stories like this because I had the chance to meet him as well and I thought he was so nice and I want ALL of you to get that chance and see for yourself how nice he really is ! And it reminds me of when I met him (it's been almost a month now, still can't believe it...)

And SIVAN did you read this honey !!! There is hope !!! Fingers crossed for you !!!

OH MIRTI !!!! THANK U SO MUCH!

i cant believe u remembered me while talking to MIKA! hehe i love u! ;)

if i get an email from him this saterday...ill probably be in heaven for the rest of the year! ;)

thank u thank u thank u!

and im so happy u guys met him and had so much fun... :)

get ready for some cloudy days! and im not talking bad days...but u might b on the clouds for awhile ;) LOL!

OH MIRTI !!!! THANK U SO MUCH!

i cant believe u remembered me while talking to MIKA! hehe i love u! ;)

if i get an email from him this saterday...ill probably be in heaven for the rest of the year! ;)

thank u thank u thank u!

and im so happy u guys met him and had so much fun... :)

gte ready for some cloudy days! and im not talking bad days...but u might b on the clouds for awhile ;) LOL!

What?! Mika wrote you an e-mail? :wink2:

What?! Mika wrote you an e-mail? :wink2:

LOL not yet!

im waiting ;)

ill b the happiest girl in the world if he will :)

and i would love to email him back and tell him im coming to see him in coachella!!!!

LOL not yet!

im waiting ;)

and i would love to email him back and tell him im coming to see him in coachella!!!!

You go to the coachella?! Wow you must be a very happy person =D

:groupwave:

You go to the coachella?! Wow you must be a very happy person =D

:groupwave:

yes yes yes going to see mika!!! :) i cant believe ill see him twice in about a month!

well u can say 3 ;) troubadour, virgin and coachella!!!!!

*dance*:groupwave::woot_jump:

LOL not yet!

im waiting ;)

I hope he will ! Tell us if he writes you and tells you about the scrapbook, I'm dying to know if he read it and what he thought about it...

I hope he will ! Tell us if he writes you and tells you about the scrapbook, I'm dying to know if he read it and what he thought about it...

ooooh i will :)

Hi Mikapeople! I've got only 20 minutes before going to work but I cannot resist telling you what happened yesterday night to ME!!!!

Mirtilla told you everything we passed through, but there is osmething only myself can tell: HE was looking for me IN PERSON!!!

When the 4 guys who won the contest went out the Alcatraz after mmeting him and giving him the necklace (pls, watch him out carefully in the next Madrid concert, he may wear it!!), one of the girls said:

- he liked the necklace so much, he wore it immediately and he asked me if there is a girl from the forum, her name starts with R...

- Robertina?- I said

-Yes!-

-But it's ME!!!!- i could not believe her words, trust me.

Then, when he came out to sign, he asked immediately: where is Robertina?

I was not there I was controlling another exit with Avoca...then, there were so many people around him, pressing him everywhere, that I could not approach him immediately, so I screamed:

- Mika, Robertina is here!!!

and he waved, showing the neclklace he was wearing...

but again the people were so pressing and pushing that I preferred to go and have a very very very nice chat with Mum, Luke, Martin and MIke (Did not meet Cherisse, halas) who were waiting for him near by (by the way, when they finished playing, Luke came over us in the front row and gave my younger kid the paper with the list of the played songs ...so tender.... I had it signed by all of them afterwards!).

When I got nearer to the crowd again someone told me: hurry up, he's keeping on asking for you!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS????

But I did not want to make my way abruptly through the crowd...so when he was alnmost leaving I decided to go to him...we talked for a while about the necklace and he CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE DOES READ THIS FORUM, and he perfectly knew everything was passing by about the necklace!!!

OMG.

he hugged me and kissed me and I felt happy. What more?

We could not take pics together, because he stood on the threshold of the exit and did not move from there, the crowd was pushing too much, so we just have some pics of him signing.

Now I have to go, I'll be here again with more later.

MIKA, IF YOU READ THIS: HAVE A NICE DAY TODAY, I'LL SUPPORT YOU 4EVER BECAUSE YOU MADE MY LIFE MORE COLOURFUL AND LIGHTER.

Wow, what a wonderful experience! :wub2:

Mirtilla and Robertina, you made my day! I enjoyed reading your stories, I am so happy for you that you had an excellent night at the gig and that you met Mika! :thumb_yello:

Waiting for pics and videos now... :wink2:

Oh Robertina, what an amazingly wonderful night all of you had! I'm so thrilled it all turned out this way, and so funny too! Will be waiting with everyone else to see the pics:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I hope your sons loved the concert.

Mirtilla and Robertins, what a super night you've both had! you must still be hovering on cloud nine.... what a lovely gesture of mika to show his appreciation to you both! he really is such a genuine honest person! i am so very pleased for you! And thanks for sharing it all with us!:thumb_yello:

yes, they did! Of course they were exausted and when I talked to Mika and I told him I was in the front row with two kids, he said:

- where in the front row?

- just in front of you in the middle!

- Oh, yes, I saw them, where are they now?

- one is here but the younger is sleeping in the car now...

so here is another piece of conversation... I must recall every moment to my mind...never to forget!

Mirtilla and Robertins, what a super night you've both had! you must still be hovering on cloud nine.... what a lovely gesture of mika to show his appreciation to you both! he really is such a genuine honest person! i am so very pleased for you! And thanks for sharing it all with us!:thumb_yello:

I'm sure Avoca and Esperia75 have more to say...be patient and let them go back to their PC!

And Fedefex: you won the contest and stay actually with him a lot, taking pics with him and videos...and gave him the necklace....

WE NEED YOUR REPORT ASAP!!! PLEEEAAASSEEE!

yes, they did! Of course they were exausted and when I talked to Mika and I told him I was in the front row with two kids, he said:

- where in the front row?

- just in front of you in the middle!

- Oh, yes, I saw them, where are they now?

- one is here but the younger is sleeping in the car now...

so here is another piece of conversation... I must recall every moment to my mind...never to forget!

hehe :) cute :)

were your kids jumping like nuts? ;)