2007 - Mika @ Glastonbury Festival - Worthy Farm, Pilton (UK)

Yoppappop

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the footage not streaming online? ? :thumbdown:

I went to the BBC website, and there is a section for "Live concert footage" but it's not live...I think they were recorded from earlier today...Well, I'm sure, because all of the "live" coverage was filmed during the daytime...

I just posted this in the oldlings thread, this is what I think is happening...

Looking at Glasonbury schedule and what is on bbci, I think this is what is going on.

Mika is actually playing today on the East Dance stage and tomorrow on the Other Stage.

BBC3 is live tomorrow when he is on the Other Stage, so we are thinking he will be on then.

But, if you go to any BBC channel and press the red button, they have 5 screens to choose from and looking at the line up on the Glasto site, they are showing prerecorded sets from people who have already played, either today or yesterday, so depending on what time Mika is on, he might appear here, I have the recorder on standby........

Looking at Glasonbury schedule and what is on bbci, I think this is what is going on.

Mika is actually playing today on the East Dance stage and tomorrow on the Other Stage.

BBC3 is live tomorrow when he is on the Other Stage, so we are thinking he will be on then.

But, if you go to any BBC channel and press the red button, they have 5 screens to choose from and looking at the line up on the Glasto site, they are showing prerecorded sets from people who have already played, either today or yesterday, so depending on what time Mika is on, he might appear here, I have the recorder on standby........

Babspanky thankyou - You are wonderful :punk:

Haha I haven't done it yet. But Patrick Wolf is one of the choices at the moment and looking at the Glasto site, he was on the John Peel stage at approx twenty to eight tonight, and isn't playing on any other day on any other stage, so what is showing must have been recorded from his set tonight, which is what I am hoping they will do with Mika.

Hey, I live in Belgium and I thought they would broadcast Mika tonight at BBC2 (at least that's whats in my tv-magazine and on the BBC-site). We don't have BBC3 here! :thumbdown:

I'm so confused, is there anyone who knows what will be on and where?:shocked:

how rainy is there today?????????

just watching GP moto races....in the uk! and i'ts pouring!

poor mika and converse!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Pretty grey and rainy here today, although I am the other side of the country, I think it will probs be rainy there too :(

i know he is on the other stage today and yesterday he was in the dance tent so if we are lucky they will show clips of yesterdays performance sometime today

dont ask me what time though :boxed:

i know he is on the other stage today and yesterday he was in the dance tent so if we are lucky they will show clips of yesterdays performance sometime today

dont ask me what time though :boxed:

Bexxy! I'm soooo confused! :boxed:

It's like Big Weekend all over again!! :thumbdown:

I'm going to go and have another look around the internet.

x

[EDIT : Is this right?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007//artists/mika/ ]