Haha so he speaks a little bit arabic niiice :naughty:

Yeah I really hope to be able to visit Lebanon again.

And what a dream if Mika was doing a concert there! :groupwave:

Ooh and rumbagirl reminded me about something.

Is the food on top of the piano in the Grace Kelly video lebanese food like tabbolee and stuff?? *yummie*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have lebanese roots :)

Yesterday I my dad came home with a box full of halewi :)

My parents came from Nabai, do you know this city?

Oh i luuuuuuurves eating Halawa it's so tasty...i eat it everytime i go to leb in the summer but i prefer it with chocolate :roftl: Nabai ?? i've never heard of that place....i think it must be in the north no ?!

Lara >> Both my parents are half lebanese dad > half leb half sweedish mom > half leb half brazilian..... we have a house in beirut and in the mountains you see from jounié :naughty: it's such a beautiful place...So mika's song relax was in the miss leb event ?! that's a great news :thumb_yello: i saw a picture of her....for the first time a girl without botox :naughty: she's so big 1m81 :blink: i don't think i'll go to leb that summer though...i have a job to do in the summer...for more info pm me

Lebanese people (or half.....) DECLARE YOURSELVES.......:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: LEBANESE PROUD :mf_lustslow:

LEBANESE FRIENDLY

#1 MIKA !!!!! :punk:

#2 Lara

#3 Cubitus

#4 Sou

#5 Jassisa

#6 Lebanese-girl

#7 Nicoulini

#8 Yoppapop

#9 Arcenciel

#10 Rumbagirl

#11 Monshi

#12 Lebangel

#13 Akateisakate

#14 Lupittol

#15 Theblackqueen

#16 Queenie

#17 scut monkey

#18 wasabi tea

#19 DaMango

#20 Romy

#21 zei-nab...................next ?:biggrin2:

I´m not lebanese, but I love Lebanon for being part of my family tree :) I´m Lebanese proud!

cubitus - My uncle said to me that Nabai is a city in the mountains O.o But I never saw any photos of there .

Your mom have roots from wich place in Brasil??

All the messages about Lebanese food have made me hungry now:)

Wow!! I can't believe it - I'm number 1 on a list for the first time ever! :roftl: Thank u Cubitus.

Is there really Lebanese food on Mika's piano in the video then? I haven't seen the vid all the way through but I'll have a look next time.

I think Nabai is in the north but I haven't been there...

Cubitus... can I call you Cube for short? :) I didn't see the winner of Miss Lebanon - as soon as Mika's song finished I turned it to the other channel. So do you think Lebanon has a chance in the Miss World contest or will we stay true to form and not get anywhere? :)

So is no one coming to visit Lebanon for the holidays? Not even Mika?? :shocked:

Anyway, it's pretty cool knowing that there's a Lebanese Friendly list:punk:

I´m not lebanese, but I love Lebanon for being part of my family tree :) I´m Lebanese proud!

cubitus - My uncle said to me that Nabai is a city in the mountains O.o But I never saw any photos of there .

Your mom have roots from wich place in Brasil??

She have roots from Brazilia...But she's never been there....It's my grand mother who's from there...:cool:

All the messages about Lebanese food have made me hungry now:)

Wow!! I can't believe it - I'm number 1 on a list for the first time ever! :roftl: Thank u Cubitus.

Is there really Lebanese food on Mika's piano in the video then? I haven't seen the vid all the way through but I'll have a look next time.

I think Nabai is in the north but I haven't been there...

Cubitus... can I call you Cube for short? I didn't see the winner of Miss Lebanon - as soon as Mika's song finished I turned it to the other channel. So do you think Lebanon has a chance in the Miss World contest or will we stay true to form and not get anywhere?

So is no one coming to visit Lebanon for the holidays? Not even Mika?? :shocked:

Anyway, it's pretty cool knowing that there's a Lebanese Friendly list:punk:

Cube is ok....actually i'm known as "cubitus" by my college friends because of our studies :naughty: but cube is ok....I only saw the pic of miss Lebanon it was on the LBC TV site....As for visiting leb in the summer...i don't know...i really would like :mf_lustslow: but given how things are going on there...:boxed: you see what i mean...I'm pretty sure Mika's going to visit leb once the situation there is better...

:shocked: wowwwww...... the Lebanese thread was on page 6

Come on send us a message - otherwise the thread will have to be renamed as the Lara and Cubitus thread :roftl:

I havn't read all of the posts yet, but I just have to say: You people are so lucky on having such a beautiful country! I've wanted to go there for sooo long. My Mum has been there a long time ago and she has told me alot about Lebanon.

I'm originally from an other beautiful country, that I unfortunately havn't been to yet...

But there really are so many beautiful places in the Middle East

:thumb_yello: Yayyyy! a message :)

Try and come in the summer if you like hot weather - you can have a lot of fun in the sunshine :)

Where are you from originally?

:thumb_yello: Yayyyy! a message :)

Try and come in the summer if you like hot weather - you can have a lot of fun in the sunshine :)

Where are you from originally?

I'm iranian, and god I wish I could go there someday soon but I can't, since well there's lots of problems... sob :tears:

Oh, I'm embarrassed to say this (with the whole being iranian, I should be able to manage in like 50 degrees) but I can't stand really warm weather. I blame it on being raised in sweden :bleh:

Well don't be embarrassed... I couldn't stand British summers when I lived there (and they have only a few days of sun all summer!) then in Palestine I relied on a/c allllll the time. Now in Lebanon, I'm ok in the heat but I can't stand being cold and when I eventually go back to England I think I'm going to die from the cold within a week :biggrin2:

Well don't be embarrassed... I couldn't stand British summers when I lived there (and they have only a few days of sun all summer!) then in Palestine I relied on a/c allllll the time. Now in Lebanon, I'm ok in the heat but I can't stand being cold and when I eventually go back to England I think I'm going to die from the cold within a week :biggrin2:

haha! I think you get used to the temperature pretty quick, hopefully

:shocked: wowwwww...... the Lebanese thread was on page 6

Come on send us a message - otherwise the thread will have to be renamed as the Lara and Cubitus thread :roftl:

Lara and cubitus thread ? :naughty: why not ?! no...only joking

I'm iranian, and god I wish I could go there someday soon but I can't, since well there's lots of problems... sob :tears:

Oh, I'm embarrassed to say this (with the whole being iranian, I should be able to manage in like 50 degrees) but I can't stand really warm weather. I blame it on being raised in sweden :bleh:

OMM we are so alike! I mean I want to go to Lebanon but with all the problems it's not the safest. I can't stand really hot summerdays either and ALSO blame it on living in Sweden :biggrin2: But I do have very fair skin so...:roftl::P:o

OMM we are so alike! I mean I want to go to Lebanon but with all the problems it's not the safest. I can't stand really hot summerdays either and ALSO blame it on living in Sweden :biggrin2: But I do have very fair skin so...:roftl::P:o

No way!! how funny! nice to meet you! så du bor i sverige?

I've got other problems aswell. being I don't know how to get in contact with my father... and I need his permission if I want to go to Iran :thumbdown:

I do have fair skin aswell, LOL :bleh: