Dear Mika,

I think I shall do a serious comment this time (well I'll try lol).

I have been to 8 of you gigs since May (and have taken my daughter Bumbleebee_Vix to 6 of those). I thought that going to one gig would be enough but somehow it isn't, I think it's because when your there (especially at or even near the front, where I have been at all but 1 of those gigs) the feeling you get is so uplifting, it's like being on a wonderful colourful roller-coaster, the songs take you up on a high some bring you down the sheer beauty of the lyrics and feelings inside of them, and then end on that higher than high we all know and love...Lollipop oh how I adore that part of the show, all those balloons and confetti (I miss the bubbles too lol).

I have met you very briefly at Somerset House, Manchester, Doncaster, Newcastle (where we gave you our Mika giggle bear dressed as you with your giggle inside his voice box, and where we nearly wet ourselves in excitement when we saw you had displayed the quilt we took part in on Cherisses drumstand). Also managed to pass you a gift I had made you over the top of the car at Hammersmith (a black shirt with silver lines down it and silver chain like braces and stars on the collar and cuffs, oh and really sparkly:)buttons).

I also met you briefly at the after party at Brixton but only because you came and stood right next to me to make you initial speech so I was able to quickly ask you if you liked the shirt (I had to describe it to you cos you get sooo many gifts these day lol).

I wanted to thank you again for the afterparty, we didn't manage to speak with you again after that but I did ask John to pass on our thanks to you for such a beautiful gesture, it felt like a gift back to us and I know so many of us were truly grateful for that.

So to sum it all up, I won't pledge my undying love for a popstar 23 years my junior :blush-anim-cl: (that is too weird lol), I'll just say, that rightly or wrongly in my head you are a wonderful, warm, exceptionally talented, funny, lovely, person and there are so many things about you that fascinate me.

I am so excited about the new album and when it's released I will NEED to go and get it immediately lol, and I really miss not having any Mika gigs to look forward to yet but then I have to remember how lucky I am to have seen you as many times as I have in such a short time anyway.

Be happy, be healthy and be safe.

:shocked:good lord a serious comment on this thread from me, none of this "its under the patio palarva this time...shock chock me":naughty:

• 2 months later...

Dear Mika,

I'm gonna be honest; when I first listened to "Relax", I thought "Man, what's that? This is weird" and didn't like it that much. But the music channel kept playing it and I ended up thinking "that's not bad after all, that's even cazily great!" Then they began to play "Grace Kelly" and I had two thoughts then. 1° This guy is indeed crazy 2° But strangly enough, that's why I think I love him!

So I bought your record and something happened... Something that hadn't happened before: I discovered all the songs and liked all of them. ALL. And I still do! Everytime I listen to your songs, I notice something else, which makes me love the song even more. And I always wonder "what did he want to say here?" or think "this is it! how true".

Then, I started watching interviews (of you of course haha) and I had the confirmation you're crazy. And it comforted me. Now, when I tidy my room and hesitate between "should I throw that toy away?" or "this is cute, why couldn't I keep it?" well, I choose the second option haha. When my friends tell me I'm crazy because there are too many blings at my phone, I don't care, cause I now know I'm not the only one ^^. Anyway, I think you're the most colourful person I "know", oh God knows I would like to meet you and get to know you. I like to think that if you knew me, you would think I'm a colourful person as well.

I'm being crazy lol. This letter is long enough I guess. Actually, it doesn't really matter, given that you will probably not read it.

Have a nice day, week, weekend (all depending on when you'll read this, if you read this haha),

Emilie XOXOoXOxo:roftl:

P.S: Sorry for the English mistakes, it's not my language, I speak French (I know I could have written this in French, but I prefered writing in English - practice. I'll maybe write another letter in French some other time eheh=})

P.S2: Everybody does it, so I'm gonna do it too (why not after all??): COME TO SWITZERLAND!!!

P.S3: Un petit mot en français finalement. Reste qui tu es, je sais que ça fait cliché, mais c'est essentiel! Bisous

well i guess this is what i would write

dearest mika *hehe*

ur music is the best, i never get annoyed by it like i do most artists/songs

u have such an amazing style

u always seem like "wow, thats the guy i want to be friends with, he would make my like 210% better"

you are sooo upbeat

you have an amazing ability when it comes to writing music, which is tru to you

your san fransisco performance was A-MAZING!!! i luv luv luved it! but the sad part was it went by wayy to fast! and my camera died on grace kelly :(...and i didnt get to meat you :'(

I'd be very very very grateful if i got the chance to meet you

and you are gorgeous! :wub2:

when i feel terrible through the day, when i think of you it all goes away and i become super happy :D

youve gone through a lot, and have made the best of your life!

your faithful fan, devin

Hi Mika!!! I'm a huge fan. I just started Health Occupation Camp today, and I was so nervous! So I listened to Grace Kelly, and Stuck in the Middle, and I was ready to go. Your music is a huge inspiration to me. I would love to be a musican like you, but I'm actually going to college to be a plastic surgeon. (reconstructive for birth defects, that stuff, not cosmetic.) I get so down in school sometimes since I've moved around a lot. I'm at my 3rd high school right now. Being new doesn't get any easier even though this is my 9th school. lol But I listen to you, and I feel tons better. You're an amazing person, and I love everything about you! I think it's awesome how you wear what you want, and don't try to conform to everyone else. You are yourself, and I admire you for it. If I met you, I would give you a huge hug, and of course ask for a pic. lol! But the hug would be so groovy. :) You rock my 5'2" world, and you're the greatest!!!

Much love from the USA!!!!

Dear Mika,

When I first heard Grace Kelly, I was at camp, August 2007, and we were using the tune for a team song (of course not the falsetto parts!) I had no idea who you were, and my first instinct was that it was Queen, but then I heard the high notes. However, I liked the song. That same summer I heard the song Lollipop when one group made a dance to it, but I didn't know it was the same person who sung Grace Kelly.

Whenever I get home from camp, I buy all the good songs that I had heard that summer from other people. I bought Grace Kelly with no special attatchments. It was just a song I listened to and liked, even though I messed up the lyrics.:blush-anim-cl:

I first saw the Grace Kelly video one boring day in technology class. I was searching for music videos, and remembered one song that I liked. I thought the video was one of the strangest things I'd ever seen, but it was funny.

That day I searched for you in iTunes. I bought the song Lollipop, and realized that I had heard it before. I must have listened to it about 50 times that first week. I couldn't get enough of it.

I bought your album on January 1, 2008. A new year, a new discovery. I have to admit that at first I thought you were quite strange. Your songs were odd, but I grew to love them. To get it off my conscience, I must say that I originally depsised "Over My Shoulder," but after a while I began to think of it as one of the more beautiful songs I had heard.

When people confront me about my obsession with you and your music, there is really nothing I can say. It is true, that you are on my mind for most of the day and 22 songs out of my Top 25 Played list on my ipod are yours, but listening to you sing, and even talk, and be that silly singer we all love just makes me so happy and peaceful.

I know this has been a very long letter, and you have much better things to do with your time, but I hope you can just take a minute or two to understand how I came to your forums and how I became such a fan.

Thank you so much for being an singer

Merci beacoup pour que vous etes un chanteur. (?) :naughty: (Desolee, mon francais est tres mauvais!)

Tout l'amour dans le monde

mikalovernj

Rachel in New Jersey

Hi Mika...(If ur reading this:naughty:)

U should know that i looooooOooove ur music,lyrics-songs,they re fascinating:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

The best is that they have great theme ya know:wink2:

I m little unprepeard 4 this letter to u,but i ll come back later todat-when i remember a lot of things which i want to say to u. ya know...

I love u sweety,honey,bunny:naughty::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hi Mika,it's me again.

*Ya know,I used to love a lot of different singers,bands,and other

artists,but I mostly love them bcs everyone in my enviroment

loved them,and I couldn't let my self to be different in some way:boxed:.

*When I heard 'Grace Kelly',I dunno,I just stopped to act that way:blush-anim-cl:.

I just stopped to pretend and I started to be myself.

*Now,I'm very different from the others(my taste for boys,

clothes,my behaving-which everyone calls 'crazy','strange',

'unreachable'...-does this word really exist?:lol3:...),but they think that I'm

special and I'm,corse,happy for it...

*Every time when smn says me that I'm crazy-it's kind a compliment

to me bcs of you...ya know...:wub2:

*I must add that I love ur voice.I think it's really and very special

and unusual,adorable...I think that nobody has similar...

*'Happy Ending' is kind a 'my story' and I almost everytime when I

hear it-cry.:tears:

*O.K. I don't want to bother u anymore.:blush-anim-cl:

Ya know,I will meet u one day and I'll take a pic of us 2!:wub2:

*Thank u for everything!

Love u!

Daniela

Hi, Mika uhh IDK what to say, besides that you deffinatly have changed my world and life 4-ever I will never be the same cuz you are here with me in my mind in my ...my...my....home,and C.D player, and HEART DEEP DOWN:wub2:I cant say like that I love u cuz I don't know you alot (never met you at a concert, or hugged you or looked into your eyes or gave you a brilliant present) but I sorta feel like I can say I love you in a way like not the love you that means I know you just the love you that means you amazing your gorgeous handome and everything in my life I could go on saying things...but ya know:wink2:I LOVE YOU!! hehehaha!I want you to sign my clevage and maybe my bra, and you can feel my breasts:blush-anim-cl:hehe! (I'm getting embarassed) and sign some other sh*t I have and take my brilliant preset that I will give to you, but one thing I'm not gonna ask you to sign my clevage they will (my breasts/clevage) be out infront of your face my clevage will be showing so keep that in mind I'm not asking you I'll be embaressed probably so yeah keep that in mind but don't forget or...or..I'll :tears:cry! and feel my breasts too! *girl in the blue with the big bust on, big bust on!* I'm sorry if this is disturbing you a bit but nobody's perfect OR NORMALI'll be :shocked:if you sign my clevage and touch the breasts and etc. I want to touch your hips and probably squeez your but, hehe :blush-anim-cl:sorry It's true at least I'm honest!! well that's it love ya cherio!:snog:sorry god damit it wouldn't do all my words in purple but I can't do anything about it, love ya....Victoria!

Dear Mika

First of all I wanted to say how much your music changed my life! I had a very difficult time at school :sad: but listening to Grace Kelly and Relax helped me to survive school. Since I bought LICM I listen to it every day. When I'm sad it cheers me up, and when I'm happy it makes me happier! :)

I've never had the chance to go to a gig, but on July 8 I will be there in Amsterdam! I'm already looking forward to it since february! :D I used a German text for my oral exam about you and my teacher said that you are very talented, and I fully agreed of course! Your music is amazing! I love ALL of your songs, really! I mean, when I listen to the kooks, Hooverphonic, clouseau, tegan & sara,... there are always songs where I think; hmm, that song and that song are less good than the others... But your songs are all fantastic!

I hope to meet you once (and I would ask a picture of course :D) Oh, and I also wanted to say that I love it that you stay yourself! (sorry for my bad english sometimes :blush-anim-cl:)

Thank you mika!

xXx celien

darling mika,

if anyone was ever in love you.....then i am more in love with you. i know; you're 24 and i'm 14, you live in london and i live in texas, but when people are so deeply in love, it's bound to work out some how! every day i get home from school and BLIP open up youtube to research what interviews or shows or performances of you, becuase lovers have to know lots about eachother right? and when we meet someday, somewhere then i can tell you about myself and we can have that perfect cup of tea.

unfortunately, i havent had the pleasure of meeting you in person or seeing you perform. our schedules are very opposite!!! someday though, i will meet you, and we can fall in love some more. maybe i could tour around with you and wear a chicken suit in the show!

love love LOVE LOVE LOVE,

marie or superstar, or future penniman

p.s. can you drive? you are very confusing, dear.

p.p.s. please send me a pm sometime, i would absolutely love to hear from you.

Hello Mika

I have loved your music since last Feburary as my support worker Stefan 26 from haven lodge a respite place I went alot to kept playing grace kelly in the car when we had trips out as soon as your album came out I got it and played it all the time very loud in the kitchen and most of the people staying at haven lodge also got their own copy as I wouldnt copy the cd for themI bit mean but I said buy their own even to the carers there glad they laughed and said alright then anyway I loved your music and my favorite songs of yours at moment has to be your Sympathy and Erase I bought to buy the japanise version of your album to get them songs even though I already have the uk version I would love to see you perform in paris and asking my support workers and maybe stay for a week I never been a broad before so it will be exciting if I can go which I should be able to but saving up for a Cavalier king charles puppy but I will make sure I can go anyway love you and think you're great hope you will make another dvd seeing you on the road with your band more I love mikey and luke too spoken to mikey outside apollo 19.11.07 he funny tell him Catherine say hi bye Mika Love Catherine xxx

Every day when i wake up i remember how-I have so many unrealised dreams conected with you>

No1. is to meet you,of course(to:see u,touch u,hug u,be at ur gig,take a pic of u,hear ur voice,laugh...live):wub2:

No2.is to buy ur CD,DVD(and breaces) which seems like-i can t buy in my country(Montenegro)....I still can t believe that in hole country hasnt got ur CD?!?!?!?!?:thumbdown:

No3.is to visit London:drive: Than,i will know where u live,how is the town ect.

( Maybe...I would see u somewhere there:woot_jump: )

No.4 is to have 1000h of the internet:licks_lips: Than,i will be able to be all the time at net and i won t miss u soooooo much

*I have about......mmmmm......1240 pictures of you and every time when i download some new pics of u i get....happy... and :emot-sad:at the same time.

-Happy bcs i sow u in a new pose,situation ect and

-Sad bcs....bcs sooooo many people had a chance to meet u and i did not!

Oooh,i guess u don t understand my feelings,i guess u dont have this problems...sure....

Oh,I m too serious for ur motto,arent I?

Well,maybe everything isnt so black...

And....nothing....Enjoy honey...:cheerful_h4h:

Ur Daniela loves u.

• 5 months later...

dear mika

i just want to say that i love you and really want to meet you prefrably marry you as it would be a dream come true.(we'll see how that goes though). Also i've got red,blue and purple skinny jeans and might be getting green and yellow ones for christmas and braces just to be like you

lots of love

totallymika

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx times 10000000000000000000000000:wub2:

But Carla,it has passed only six days after he posted the last one...you know that he posts about every 14-15 days or so :wink2:

:roftl::roftl: lol

He has to change that now at winter time for we spend a looot more time here because of the rain, and he has to know I hate days like thiiiiissss...