Johnny Depp Thread

bee

^^ Since i know Mika he's my back-up too :roftl: i really really like him as Jack Sparrow :biggrin2:

Maybe even more then the réal Johnny :naughty:

lol yeh theres something about that pirate outfit that does it for me :bleh:

Oh I absolutely adore Johnny Depp! Have been a fan ever since 21 Jump Street lol.

It's really hard to pick a favourite movie because most of his stuff is brilliant.

Arizona Dream, Edward Scissorhands, Benny & Joon, Ed Wood and Dead Man are at the top of the list.

AMEN to this thread!!!

Johnny Depp = GOD! :wub2: He's the best actor ever! He can play any character perfectly! I love him! :wub2:

My favourite films are Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Pirates of Caribeen, Chocolate and Sleepy Hollow!

I absolutely love Johnny Depp... as an ACTOR. It's true, he is hot, and his funny/weird ways are def the cause of that in my case. But it's not like I find him the hottest man alive or something (yesyes, we all know who is:blush-anim-cl: )

But as I said, I love his acting, I love how he always plays weird roles. I love him the most in Edward scissorhands and Benny and Joon, but I saw most of his movies so :P

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

Hello Johnny Depp people! Methinks this is going to be my new favourite thread on the board. I'm going to be in here quite a lot!!

*makes herself at home in the Johnny Depp thread*

:punk::wub2::punk:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

Hello Johnny Depp people! Methinks this is going to be my new favourite thread on the board. I'm going to be in here quite a lot!!

*makes herself at home in the Johnny Depp thread*

:punk::wub2::punk:

i saw this thread and my first thought was: rainbow sky!

i knew i would find you here!!

where is kath?

*gets out padding for floors and pillows for lounging*

i saw this thread and my first thought was: rainbow sky!

i knew i would find you here!!

where is kath?

*gets out padding for floors and pillows for lounging*

*hahahaha* :thumb_yello:

Can't add much at present as it is mothers day and I have to get going, but I shall be adding much more later on. *rubs hands together with glee*

have been very fond of johnny since wayy back!

i can play 6 degrees to johnny in 2 steps - my friend in washington used to party with him when he was in vancouver during 21 jump street! but it was before i met her!:wink2:

my favorite johnny characters: willy wonka and of course - jack sparrow!

a picture for gazing!

johnny-depp-3.jpg

Do I Like Johnny Depp.....is this a trick question? I LOVE Johnny!! I even have him as my background on my cell phone (1-because I love him and 2-because I can't find a way to get a pic of Mika on there)

What are your thoughts on Sweeney Todd?

I personally can't wait for this to come out! All Depp/Burton films have been amazing in my opinion. Can't go wrong with that combo!

What are your thoughts on Sweeney Todd?

I personally can't wait for this to come out! All Depp/Burton films have been amazing in my opinion. Can't go wrong with that combo!

I know what you mean. Those two can do no wrong!!!

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! HOLY JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!! he is such a sexy abd boyyyyyyyyy!!! i should post a picture of the ceiling above my bed, i have this HUGE poster of him as Cry-Baby (MY FAVORITE JOHNNY FILM) and it is so gorgeous. i am pretty much blessed to wake up to that every morning lol.

Johnny Depp...wowza woo...I LOVE him in Benny and June, he's so charming and adorable. :wub2:

OMG YOU KNOW BENNY AND JOON!!!! lol the only other person i've ever heard of that know it is one of my best friends who is a fellow JD obsessive. I LOVE THE BREADSTICK DANCE

OMG YOU KNOW BENNY AND JOON!!!! lol the only other person i've ever heard of that know it is one of my best friends who is a fellow JD obsessive. I LOVE THE BREADSTICK DANCE

Awwwww! I love it when they're talking about raisins and when they're painting and then they kiss...it's so sweet! :wub2:

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! HOLY JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!! he is such a sexy abd boyyyyyyyyy!!! i should post a picture of the ceiling above my bed, i have this HUGE poster of him as Cry-Baby (MY FAVORITE JOHNNY FILM) and it is so gorgeous. i am pretty much blessed to wake up to that every morning lol.

I love that film :wub2:

lol, well i posted it as one of my favorites on the first page too...:sneaky2::P