Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Hmmm, good question...

*checks imdb*

I don't have Slow Burn and Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants either. Oh, and I'm not really counting the Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, since he's credited as 'guy on tv', but I've never seen that one either. :naughty:

And I still haven't seen The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. :shocked:

wow!! well youve got quite the collection too!!:shocked:

I've never seen Slow Burn:shocked: was a TV thing tho...

I loooooooved 21 jumpstreet:teehee: he was cute as a nerd :naughty:

And in "Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants" he soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! like really.. i watch the movie only for the parts he's in:naughty:

havent seen The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus either:shocked: i dunno, it sounds SO odd:shocked:

• 3 weeks later...
O-M-G !!!!!!! I didn't know you where a JD Fan too :fa ngurl:

*adds one fact more to the list of things we have in common* :naughty:

What a :swoon: wallpaper... :wub2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNY :flowers2::teehee:

NO WAYZ!!!!!! :naughty:

you and i girl are like twins :roftl:

Happy Birthday Johnny! :yay:

And Michael J. Fox doesn't have his own thread, so I'm gonna wish him happy birthday in Johnny's thread too. :naughty:

Why doesnt Micheal J. Fox has his own thread??? i loooooooove him!!!

I just realized why I never ordered those dvd's online. :doh:

They're Region 1 and my dvd player can't play those dvd's. :sneaky2:

awww :tears:

• 4 weeks later...
A lot think Ville Valo in this music vid (Summer Vine) looks kinda like Jack Sparrow when they are singing at the table. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyZo7NTrSE

Ooh, I see what you mean!

Thanks for dragging this thread up, btw!

I was about to do that today, but didn't have anything sensible to post. :naughty:

Ooh, I see what you mean!

Thanks for dragging this thread up, btw!

I was about to do that today, but didn't have anything sensible to post. :naughty:

I cant wait for the next pritates even though we have to wait 1 or 2 years still but they are filming.

They didnt do a good job if they tried to make Johnny look like hell in Pirates :naughty: I think they only made him look a lil hotter!!!!! I dont like him in Alice in wonderland... but i think thats cos of the eyes... But as jack.... wauw!!!!

I cant wait for the next pritates even though we have to wait 1 or 2 years still but they are filming.

They didnt do a good job if they tried to make Johnny look like hell in Pirates :naughty: I think they only made him look a lil hotter!!!!! I dont like him in Alice in wonderland... but i think thats cos of the eyes... But as jack.... wauw!!!!

Yeah, he's kinda creepy as the Mad Hatter.

But as Jack Sparrow... :das:

I kinda wished he'd done the Terry Gilliam project 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' though, cause he was already involved in that years ago and now it's finally getting made, but he chose Pirates 4. :sad:

• 4 weeks later...

JD and Tim burton so important for me,i wached every movie about this perfect two person.But absolutely my favorite movie Edward Scissorhands =)

actually when i saw the music video of "blame it on the girls" i said "god he is just look like Willy Wonka" =) (A silk hat and walking stick :D)

Edited by mistik