The Romanian Thread

crina

f QUEEN is love of my life. i was waiting for many years for someone like mika to appear on the stage of international music and now the miracle happened. he's just like a dream come true.

About that,I grew up with Queen and I am such a big fan. Mika would really make Freddie proud

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm not quite sure... it was in my dad's side... something like his great (X8?) grand dad married a romianian girl... and here i am today! lol i think it's something like that not sure though!

i'm sure your girl is very beautiful, and it's quite right that you are pruod of her!!

CONSIDER YOU ARE HALF ROMANIAN TOO.

you just recruited yourself a Lifetime Member :D !

WELCOME TO THE CLUB. TELL MORE ABOUT YOU WHEN HAVE TIME AFTER YOU WILL SATISFFY YOUR THIRSTY OF MIKA NEWS AND PICS AND VIDEOS.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB. TELL MORE ABOUT YOU WHEN HAVE TIME AFTER YOU WILL SATISFFY YOUR THIRST OF MIKA NEWS AND PICS AND VIDEOS.

yeah...I was going over averything :blush-anim-cl:

Well,I`m 19 and from cluj (Crina u know where that is) ,that`s in the far north :bleh:

I accidentaly stumbled upon Mika,when a firned of mine played Grace Kelly,because she wanted to let me hear what an amazing voice the guy had. My mom`s an opera singer,so she knows I`ve got a taste for that.

I`m currently a freshman in college,majoring in Public Relations (preparing to be Mika`s PR agent,of course) and I`m also a swimmer.

That`s about it ... if you wanna ask smth in particular go ahead :D

Well,I`m 19 and from cluj (Crina u know where that is) ,that`s in the far north :bleh:

I accidentaly stumbled upon Mika,when a firned of mine played Grace Kelly,because she wanted to let me hear what an amazing voice the guy had. My mom`s an opera singer,so she knows I`ve got a taste for that.

I`m currently a freshman in college,majoring in Public Relations (preparing to be Mika`s PR agent,of course) and I`m also a swimmer.

but you don't thinkit's a mistake to 'accidently' stumble apon him?! lol how long have you been swimming?

but you don't thinkit's a mistake to 'accidently' stumble apon him?! lol how long have you been swimming?

thank god I got lucky,hehe! Fact is,my TV isn`t very much on,and I only listen to the radio maybe when I`m on the way to training. Cause I have school and training,and only my weekends are free.And truth be told,there aren`t pop-ups on the net with "Here`s MIKA" :bleh:

Well I`ve been swimming in total for about...5 or 6 years

i'm glad that you discover mika and you can appreciatte him cause your mom is an opera singer.

you swim for fun or for competitions? if so, then is a hard work . bring your friend here on forums. she might enjoy here. if you can, post a pics of you. only if you want to.

thank god I got lucky,hehe! Fact is,my TV isn`t very much on,and I only listen to the radio maybe when I`m on the way to training. Cause I have school and training,and only my weekends are free.And truth be told,there aren`t pop-ups on the net with "Here`s MIKA" :bleh:

Well I`ve been swimming in total for about...5 or 6 years

lol!! well now you know how truely amazing he is!!

that's me and my family.

your amazing!! your husband should be proud of you both!

i'm glad that you discover mika and you can appreciatte him cause your mom is an opera singer.

you swim for fun or for competitions? if so, then is a hard work . bring your friend here on forums. she might enjoy here. if you can, post a pics of you. only if you want to.

I swim competitvley :) good idea actually,I will post a pic

ok so those are the only pics I could upload...seems they have some issues with size :bleh:

anyway,hope you enjoy. the first one was taken during trainig,and the second one ,at the nationals in spring . Don`t mind the blonde wonder over there , it`s the only one I could upload.

I`m gonna edit it later if I can

post-4118-142983658639_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I'm Ana and I'm also a romanian Mika fan, so count me in too!:biggrin2:

I'm from Teleorman county and I've first heard about Mika a few months ago.

I can't write more now, 'cause I have to go, but I promise I'll be back!:roftl: