The Romanian Thread

crina

hey crina! how are you today?

hey hunnyangel. i'm exhausted from job, then took my girl from kindergarden and now just take a quik tour on forum. maybe later i'll stay more. i just post on page 8 the names of new mika songs. have you seen it? listen and then tell me what you think. go on youtube and search it by their names.

how are you?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hunnyangel. i'm exhausted from job, then took my girl from kindergarden and now just take a quik tour on forum. maybe later i'll stay more. i just post on page 8 the names of new mika songs. have you seen it? listen and then tell me what you think. go on youtube and search it by their names.

how are you?

i'm ok thank you, i think i've seen those before but they never worked so i'll try again, thank you!!

i'm ok thank you, i think i've seen those before but they never worked so i'll try again, thank you!!

today i have some time off and search news about mika . for me are new. some are really good songs. guess that will be part from his next album.

how's school? everything ok?

today i have some time off and search news about mika . for me are new. some are really good songs. guess that will be part from his next album.

how's school? everything ok?

yeah everything is ok, we are on a half term this week so we are not at school, erase and sympathy are the best songs... i litteratly cried through them!

yeah everything is ok, we are on a half term this week so we are not at school, erase and sympathy are the best songs... i litteratly cried through them!

symphaty one of my favourite.

so sorry i haven't posted in a while! i went out to a show yesterday and a bit later on i have to go to a science revision session, but i just wanted to say that i hope that everyone is ok here because i have missed not talking to you all!

hey again, erm, you may have already seen this site before but erm i found this site that you guys may like to see, it has those new songs you found crina and it has one you may not have heard called Holy Johnny. i like it alot!

hope it was of some help and sorry if i don't see you soon but i have to go now... thanks for being there girls coz you're amazing!!!

site: http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/135941/patrick_wolf/Holy%20Jonny%20-%20Live%20at%20Milano

hy girls. i was away a few days cause my husbant have 10 years meeting from finishing university, so we have a party and a meeting wih former collegues and teachers. miss like hell these forums. how is everybody?

thanks hunnyangel for the link.

post-2216-1429836596_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983659611_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983659623_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983659635_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983659646_thumb.jpg

u look like you're having a great time in those pics:wink2: i love the idea of these get-togethers, seeing how everybody has changed over the years..

around here it's pretty much as always, nice and friendly and funny...i haven't been able to spend that much time in here either, all these damn exams...but today i'm actually happy for a change, my idol valentino rossi has won an important race, i ate an obscene amount of cherries, got some things done for the exams, i heard grace kelly on vh1, what more can a girl ask for?:biggrin2:

oh, and i managed to make mika a card and send it by air mail in the end, avoca was such a star for waiting on all the people who were running late like myself:blush-anim-cl:

I just found out about this thread, haven't had the chance to investigate yet, but I'm getting there....

Right now I'm studying for a killer exam (4th year at university, economics - almost free!!!) and I need my daily Mika-dose to keep me sane.

Keep up the good job Mika fans, show the man some love!!!!

I'll be back as soon as I get my life back...

Best to all!

ME!

hy girls. i was away a few days cause my husbant have 10 years meeting from finishing university, so we have a party and a meeting wih former collegues and teachers. miss like hell these forums. how is everybody?

thanks hunnyangel for the link.

i really missed you too!!, looks like we're on when the other isn't!! lol

you look gorgous! you're welcome for the link! see you soon hopefully!

love hunny

xx

hello girls. where are you? probably busy with your exams.

no! i'm right here!! lol, i did though have an english exam this morning for nearly two hours :( but that was this morning!! lol

how are you today? i haven't talked to you in AGES!!!

hy hunnyangel. hope your exam was fine and you'll get a good mark.

well, i was away and then i had to put everything back , like clothes, bags and all the stuff. have to clean the house and ironing the clothes, so boring things, but the party was best.

i was wondering on the mikaville thread and sign up for residence in there. i also bought a house in mikaville. it on another mikaville thread.

how are you?

wow, i must have missed that thread i'll look for it!

ironing isn't that bad when you have mika in the background!! i once ironed the whole of my family's clothes- there were about four loads of it, in about two hours! i was really excited because mika was live at preston (a festival) that was on the radio! crazy things mika gets me doing huh! lol

i think i did ok in the exam this morning :blush-anim-cl:

it's really lovely to have you back!

• 2 weeks later...

hy, girls. how are you all? i was missing these days cause my girl was ill. she had pneumonia. so, she have to make injections and she stay inside and so. it was so hard and i was so tired, cause she take injections in the middle of the nigh at a certains hours. i miss you all guys and hope that i'll have time from now on to ketch up all i miss.