2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

wow in all this excitement i forg to look after my tama, DANNY!! sorry danny!

actually, i dunno whether to go as a cat, or just really bright?

i ahve some pink skinnyfits? yes no?! i dunno! HELP!

ps, to babs and jem, i have lollipops for the journey, and glowsticks for the evening! ones you can wear! not alot though! but yeah, WAHOO!!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO! ok thanks!! yeah, cats are cool! i look bright everyday anyway,s o il do something diff! (i bet everyone elses costumes are better than mine! but its the last min thing!)

off to bed now, gotta be up early!! xxxxxxxxxx

I txt Babs, all I know is they are there and Mika is doing his sound checks..... they have just had their txts scanned and are waiting to go in.

how awesome I hope she meets him I so want her to meet him the most cos I think all the others have met him already and she hasn't.

1340002459_m.jpgMIKA

Date 27 Jun 2007 16:59 Subject MIKA TONIGHT!! Body: Mika will be playing a FREE guerilla gig TONIGHT in Great Northern Square, Manchester... so get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!

Everyone is invited, he will be on stage at 6pm so come along down.... dressing deliciously ridiculously is encouraged as always

MIKASOUNDS x

just got this on my myspace

Why doesn't that happen in Copenhagen :doh:

Because it's Copenhagen love. We had DJ Ötzi playing at our market square last weekend. That was awful :shocked: . Mika would have been better :biggrin2: . Anyway, I'm looking forward to the reports.

:mf_rosetinted:

Because it's Copenhagen love. We had DJ Ötzi playing at our market square last weekend. That was awful :shocked: . Mika would have been better :biggrin2: . Anyway, I'm looking forward to the reports.

:mf_rosetinted:

Guess the best we get here is bad opera singers entertaining in malls around christmas time :boxed: Also looking forward to the reports from the more fortunate people :biggrin2:

Well, we just got back and it was amazing.............the sun was blazing down and you would never have known that we'd had country wide flooding the days before!!

Mika said he felt like he was in his living room......but with a few extra people there!!

He did his usual set but it had a festival atmosphere due to the sunshine and it being outdoors. (It was in the Great Northern Square for those who don't know).

The lollipop girls and the Big Girls were there too.

They did loads of filming for the documentary so there should be plenty of sightings of MFCers on the finished film which is being aired on channel4 next Saturday 7th July. (For reference Jo and I were wearing blue tops, blue feather boa's, silver disco hats, red shiney sunglasses and carrying blue sparkley bags and red umbrellas!!):mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't be shut up but Jo kept shtum!!

Anyway, I'll post some pics on myspace when I get chance.

Can't wait to hear what everyone else thought!!!

Wow................he just never fails to deliver!

We nearly didn't make it and were stressed to the eyeballs but it all diasappeared as soon as he came on stage.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...:wub2:

Vix x

Er, we can't see your Facebook photos unless we're all your Facebook friends, you know.

Can you post a public link or something? When you go to your album, on the very bottom of the page it should say: "show people this album by posting a public link," and it should give you the public-access url.

--Jack