2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

Hey I've just seen myself too on the Vodafone TBA gig just shown on channel 4. In the middle of Big Girl behind Sara-Bo-Peep! I'm reliving it all agina now. Brilliant, just brilliant. Wish they'd shown more though. There must be much more on the cutting room floor!

Don't want to wish this life away, but roll on November!

Love, love me

Shari xxx

I'll look outfor you on the next watch-through!

I didn't see snowy or shezzy12, but maybe I will next time.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not live yet...but its ok i am subscribed to Babsou productions so it will pop up for me once it is :biggrin2:

*Babs can i pay you for a blank dvd disc and record this + tonights extended version on it for me*

i think i may have asked you already last week :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, you did and yes I will!

sorry my memory is like a sieve sometimes :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

BUT i do remember i saw myself on tv this morning and its not every day i can go around saying that :roftl: :roftl:

Babspanky you our the MFC's true hero we can always rely on you to get things like this uploaded for us :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

THANKYOU

im kinda glad i went dressed up now though makes all the nasty comments from the general public in Manchester worth it :biggrin2:

Yep, well it certainly paid off for tv coverage! Pooh to the general public anyway!

BABS = LEGEND! yaaaaaay! im gnna watch it over and over now that im back from work!

does anyone ever feel slightly disappointed when you listen to LICM after a mika gig?! dont mean that in a bad way OBVIOUSLY cos i LOVE LICM but i mean, cos mika is just so damn good live! (which is more than you can say for alot of bands!) i just think he is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing live!! YAY! :wub2: :wub2:

BABS = LEGEND! yaaaaaay! im gnna watch it over and over now that im back from work!

does anyone ever feel slightly disappointed when you listen to LICM after a mika gig?! dont mean that in a bad way OBVIOUSLY cos i LOVE LICM but i mean, cos mika is just so damn good live! (which is more than you can say for alot of bands!) i just think he is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing live!! YAY! :wub2: :wub2:

yess i kind of know where you are coming from the live versions have soo much more energy Mika is Amazing Live :punk: :punk:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! This is incredible! Thank you so much!!!!

The behind the scenes footage is so great. I love how we get to see some candid, unscripted Mika. His expressions are a joy to watch.

Mmmm....

bite4.jpg

Those dang eyelashes again!

serious.jpg

I know what you mean yuppy, he is soooo much better live.

Heheh, I am missing you girls already!

OMG!!!! LOL!!! Oh wow1!! Mika mentioned me!!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!! Wasn't that the best!!!!!:biggrin2: Soz everyone - been to Brum and back - got in abot 6.45, did babba's tea etc -watched the gig and just signed on here bout 10 mins ago but server busy and had probs with it.

That was wicked! It's really wierd seeing myself on tele again at a Mika gig!! Ha!!! AND i'm 2 and a hald stone lighter this time!! LOL!!!

Well done MFC Members - we sure had a big party!!! xxx

you know it is weird how nice everyone from the MFC is and i agree i miss you guys too.

Hopefully we can have an equally good party at Somerset House :biggrin2:

For sure!!!! :biggrin2:

We will have a brilliant time!!!!!!

Ya know, i was worried cuz Safari has been playing up and i haven't been on here since my last post - but no one has posted on here anyway!! LOL!!

What's happening tonight at 12.30? Isn't it just a repeat of today? That's what my tv listing says......?

What happened to the sidekick show?

I've recorded both of them, but I need bab or someone to tell me how to get it out of my Digibox-hard-drive and then onto the computer.....

bab? can you help me?

And then, once on my computer, how do I get still shots off it? Just using printscreen/paint?

I watched the longer version this morning, again to the background noise of rude comments from family, specially when he zipped up his pants, so I'll save it for when I'm home alone from now on.

DanDan, I had seen your YouTube vids, but didn't know who you were. They are good.

the extended version was fantastic...pretty much the same although longer interview bits with mika, more fans, and some more songs aswell...i remember seeing Jemmalee and the Some of the MFC crew actually yelling out MIKA.

Oh and mika teaches us how to eat a scone :naughty: