2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

Look at my face.

Would I lie to you?

Of course they're Like's pics AND I have permish to post them. And he blames (and I quote) 'the crap light and no flash' for the poor quality.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhh! wow! i sent him a message and he didnt reply :thumbdown:

I wouldn't worry about it - i sent him a message and he didn't reply to me either! Charming eh? Gonna have to kick his ass on Sunday!! :naughty:

I would have done it on Tuesday but didn't want to leave the queue! :roftl::naughty:

haahaa typical blaming the environment rather than the equiptment....Luke you have a crap phone for taking pictures...BUY A NEW ONE :naughty: :naughty:

I believe you Ruth :punk:

But if he did send it to Martin's wife i doubt she would be able to make it out too well :naughty:

I know, you can only really see me. It's very dark isn't it? :boxed:

It's not so bad - the first one is (going round the circle) you, me, Martin, bab, Bexx and Jemma. The second one is you, me, Jemma, Martin, Yuppy, bab Bexx and ..... Mikey!

just had to go searching back through this thread for the pictures......page 68 if anyone is interested :naughty:

But jeeeez if i hadnt had my ladybird boppers on i wouldnt be seen at all :naughty:

just had to go searching back through this thread for the pictures......page 68 if anyone is interested :naughty:

But jeeeez if i hadnt had my ladybird boppers on i wouldnt be seen at all :naughty:

Thank you! was just about to go looking! As you say...........you know you were there...........and yes, I think Luke needs a new phone............maybe he isn't getting paid enough lol!

Could that be the reason perhaps Mika isnt paying Luke enough to buy a new phone?!!?!?

should we start a collection to buy Luke a new phone perhaps? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think we may need to stop buying so many concert tickets and all associated travel/accomodation costs to do that! Either that or we will have to start selling our bodies and I for one wouldn't get much!

hahah noo thats never going to happen - me stop buying mika tickets that is...so as it stands i may be able to donate a couple of pence to the buy Luke a new phone fund :roftl: :roftl:

Oh maybe if i drew a phone onto a piece of cardboard and cut it out that would takje a better picture than the phone luke has right now :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Could that be the reason perhaps Mika isnt paying Luke enough to buy a new phone?!!?!?

If you remember, Luke said that Mika had always wanted to play with him... (no double entendre intended) ... so I doubt he'll be paying peanuts.

should we start a collection to buy Luke a new phone perhaps? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It was a brand new shiny thing, with buttons so small I wouldn't be able to use it!

No idea, but posh. Isn't he unloading it in the pictures in the Somerset House thread?

Ow, don't know..............haven't seen them all. A sexy guy with a posh car eh? Can't be bad!