2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

haahaha dont worry about it i mean sure i was a tiny bit dissapointed we missed mika by about 2 seconds but the vip bar made up for it and the knowledge that mika got our gifts :naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a fantastic evening yesterday!! We were so close to the stage :biggrin2:

As always, Mika is great!

It was nice to meet people from here! :wink2:

Nice as well to meet the band and talk to them.

I had a very very good time.

Now, you have to bear in mind that I was not the only flustered one, but girls, couldn't you have suggested I ran a comb through my hair!!!!

I have no idea who I gave my camera to, to take the picture with, but if you can imagine a delicious and kind smiling man, with his arm around and his head resting on a huge bright red shiny fat tomato, you'll be close to the image that has been saved for prosperity!

Forgive me while I go and edit this image to within an inch of its life!!!

I may be some time!

Haha ya think?! :naughty:

I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait!

understatement of the century!!!!

i have seen this video already and its going to blow your minds!!!!!

seriously you wont believe your eyes!!!!:wub2:

Aww ok.

What was funny during Billy Brown by the way?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8U2RR457s7o&mode=user&search=

mika and martin were laughing because of the people ball room dancing on the sides because before hand he had mentioned how when he first played the song in ibiza the audience were reduced to kind of ball room dancing and he said we had no excuse because we had the space lol:roftl:

ah haha i never actually realised the crowd was soo small because they were trying to get more people to enter in to the circle i thought it got packed as we started to get crushed up and loose our room around us :roftl:

hahahaha Bloody hilarious

me and sara must have been standing right infront of them you can see her hat and my boppers and the Infamous Mika bear i was holding (which he got i think) :roftl:

I know that's why I posted it :P:naughty:

mika and martin were laughing because of the people ball room dancing on the sides because before hand he had mentioned how when he first played the song in ibiza the audience were reduced to kind of ball room dancing and he said we had no excuse because we had the space lol:roftl:

Hehe, yesterday I was in my car listening to the Berlin gig where he said exactly the same. My visual thinking abilities were working on high speed! :roftl:

Wow, that was really an intimate gig there in Manchester! :shocked: