The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ya'll,

How are we all today?

I will be in green until tomorrow, cause it is Cross Country at school tomorrow (:puking: <--- green smilie) and we get extra points if we wear green, and I'm trying to beat a friend in the opposite house (red)

I think my filling has come out =S

I have to go and feed a friends 20 year old cat while she's away for a week. She told me she wouldn't be surprised if the cat carks it (her words) because she's so frail. She's a beautiful cat though. It's going to be hard leave after I sit with her for an hour and pat her!! Yes.. I'm a cat person..

:roftl:!

I have to go and babysit the sucker tomorrow afternoon because it can't be alone lol.

Same here.. But we have been warned it will happen..

Pshh, no excuse :P

On the farm, we had a Ram called Rambo and he was a pooey little thing too. Have fun Boomer..

:P So, apparently she (her name is Coco - no idea how to spell it, though) 'lived' at a childcare centre, but was getting too big for the kids. And at night she stayed with some old man.

Firstly, she doesn't quite realise she is a sheep, and it's a bit hard for the other animals to figure it out too. She thinks she's a dog, the dog's think she is a dog, the sheep think she is a horrific monster and the alpacas don't care what she is, she's mighty interesting.

So she can't go out in the paddock because the sheep are afraid of her, and she's afraid of the alpacas, AND she can fit through AND jump over the fence. Also, she wont go more than a metre away from any human without having a major freak out.

She thinks she's allowed inside, on laps, on the bed, etc, but she isn't at all toilet trained, and will just let lose on whatever furniture she feels like. She's perfectly happy running around with/like the dogs, but can't be left alone because 1). she cries when there's no humans, and 2). the kids at the centre fed her water through a bottle, because they all wanted to feed her so she was getting too much milk or something ... and she actually can't drink water out of a container :lmao:

My dad thinks it's an absolute disaster. I think it's both adorable and hilarious, and am glad I'm not the one that has to live with it 24/7.

Here are some pictures lol:

c1ru8.jpg

c2sm8.jpg

Alpacas trying to get a good look, sheep mortified.

c3pw6.jpg

Water from a bottle, lol:

c4jl5.jpg

And you thought that was the end of it? Well, my dog's decided HE'S the sheep:

c5yp8.jpg

Hello Ya'll,

How are we all today?

I will be in green until tomorrow, cause it is Cross Country at school tomorrow (:puking: <--- green smilie) and we get extra points if we wear green, and I'm trying to beat a friend in the opposite house (red)

I think my filling has come out =S

LOL! Awesome :biggrin2:

I'm not sure if you get extra points for postin gin green writing on MFC though :roftl:

Alpaca.

:sneaky2:

I'm showing my team pride

*points to personal message on MSN*

Ironbark? Bloodwood? Those are some pretty horrifying names! :bleh:

You're racing an almost pro photographer? Not cool!

As Madonna once sang, "Here is the law of the land, you play with fire and you'll get burned".

:lmfao:

(8) Caaaan you feeel the love.gif tonight? (8)

LOL! Don't make me get my clarinet out :fisch: That song was/is my clarinet specialty :roftl:

*teases you for using the word 'toodles'*

Toodles is ultra cool.... and as we all know you can't argue with that

And may I just say... only 4 pages :sneaky2:

Maybe I won't share the adventure of tonight that caused me to just be getting online now instead of 6pm as planned :mf_rosetinted:

Toodles is ultra cool.... and as we all know you can't argue with that

And may I just say... only 4 pages :sneaky2:

Maybe I won't share the adventure of tonight that caused me to just be getting online now instead of 6pm as planned :mf_rosetinted:

One simply cannot argue with that, you speak the truth! :thumb_yello:

Hmm.. adventure you say? Spill! MsnSlap5.gif

One simply cannot argue with that, you speak the truth! :thumb_yello:

Hmm.. adventure you say? Spill! MsnSlap5.gif

It ain't much of an adventure and it just ended about 2 mins ago with my injuring myself :naughty:

Basically, dads car broke down when picking my sister and I up from the station, so we trained it then caught a bus and walked 10 mins from there to home. We then sat around for awhile, then got in dads fwd, hired a trailer and drove to the car. At which stage it started pouring with rain. Lucky, I was safe steering the broken down car while dad was wincing and drowning :naughty: It took maybe 3 tries with some random bogans shouting something out at us to get it on the trailer :naughty:

Just then we had to take the car off the trailer... and push it into the drive thru... which was fun again, and because the ground is so slippery I nearly fell when it rolled back a little :naughty:

And I bet it sounded much more exciting when I was deciding not to tell :naughty:

It ain't much of an adventure and it just ended about 2 mins ago with my injuring myself :naughty:

Basically, dads car broke down when picking my sister and I up from the station, so we trained it then caught a bus and walked 10 mins from there to home. We then sat around for awhile, then got in dads fwd, hired a trailer and drove to the car. At which stage it started pouring with rain. Lucky, I was safe steering the broken down car while dad was wincing and drowning :naughty: It took maybe 3 tries with some random bogans shouting something out at us to get it on the trailer :naughty:

Just then we had to take the car off the trailer... and push it into the drive thru... which was fun again, and because the ground is so slippery I nearly fell when it rolled back a little :naughty:

And I bet it sounded much more exciting when I was deciding not to tell :naughty:

hahahahahahahha :roftl::roftl:

I just want to know what the bogans were wearing.

hahahahahahahha :roftl::roftl:

I just want to know what the bogans were wearing.

*wonders why she posted lighter than usual*

And I don't know..... I didnt even see them. I was in the car with the radio on, windows shut, steering (since it was too wet to shout instructions we were operating by hand signals)

But dad told me about them after.

Just then we had to take the car off the trailer... and push it into the drive thru... which was fun again, and because the ground is so slippery I nearly fell when it rolled back a little

Adventure indeed! :naughty:

Yeah it sounded much more exciting when you decided not to tell, only cos I assumed it involved Raffa and crotchless panties... :wink2::roftl:

Hoopla Aussies and honouraries!

^^^^^^^ Oooohhh , Martin has shiny shoes !!!!

*looks at pic again*

Would you look at that... so he does! I wasn't looking at the shoes surprisingly...

I caught myself wishing the guitar wasn't in the way... and I was checking out his arse in a Mka vid

I need some Martin action... In a totally plationic way of course, cause he's already taken and...

Or maybe I should just shut up... :naughty:

Sh!t, sorry I forgot to, got distracted by the MFC being down.

I'll do it after dinner.

Good point. This bodes well for the Cleavage War.

Nice one!!!

Oh but I can totally beat Rihanna in the cleavage war... dunno about beating Bec though

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! FIRE FIRE FIRE!

ACROSS THE ROAD FROM MY HOUSE!!!

It's about the 4th time since I've been living here, but it's still fricking exciting :-)

I can't get too excited about fires and police going past our house... we get them going past all the time... the hill is a bit of a problem area...

And another shock? - I GOT A JOB!!! WOOOOOT! Well .. I haven't even been in there yet, but she said I have to go in tomorrow to start training, so that sounds promising. She said she really really needed someone for weekends, and I can only do weekends. It's a kennel hand job at a vet, btw, perfect!

*low five*

OMG! You are! Ummm ... http://www.idioclips.com/#Anchor-Song-49575

Tall man - Self saucing, Shiny Chin - Perfectly Good Songs

Sweet! Will check them out when i get a chance...

OMG OMG OMG OMG! My dad just rung and he got an adorable new lamb-thing!

She acts like a dog, looks like a goat and is a sheep. Apparently one of those arabian-types, with funny big ears and such, and was raised alongside a couple of dogs LOL 6 weeks old. I'm gonna go meet it tomorrow after my training.

Lamb-thing? :lmfao:

Awwwwwwww! I had a lamb when I got back from the Mika concert in June last year... I called him Mika... Mum called him David... I never get to name a lamb... Mika/David used to go through the doggy door till he got too fat... little sh!t broke the door!

Actually, there was a lamb in a yard at Lake Cargelligo today... the poor bugger had a dodgy leg... it was soooo cute!

Mmmm ... firemen

Firies come in to work all the time... the fire station is across the road from Franklins... We occasionally get a hot one...

Well folks, I'd hate to say it ... but my job is a load of sh*t.

Sorry. I can't get a job that is mostly related to cleaning up poo and not make some kind of poo related joke.

And as if some sort of first-day jinx, I had to give the dog that had been bitten by a snake a few days ago, so is completely limp, and poo'd ALL over itself last night a bath. But he was soo adorable all the same.

Hehe... it's a sh!t job!

That will keep me amused for a while...

I hate having to clean up dog poo... it's the only thing that makes me gag... and the bad thing is that we have a dog with long hair and constantly has poo around his bum...

On the farm, we had a Ram called Rambo and he was a pooey little thing too :roftl: Have fun Boomer..

My uncle had a wether called Rambo... and for those wo don't know, a wether is a ram that's lost his boy bits...

Anyways... Rambo wa a little bugger, used to eat the plants at my uncle's place all the time... he ended up going to market... :naughty:

Alpaca.

I totally expected that...

Well, I went to Lake Cargelligo... which is 3 1/2 hours west of Orange... which is about 3 hours west of Sydney...

Anyways I went there for a job interview... and the highlight of the trip was going through a town called Bogan Gate... :naughty:

Adventure indeed! :naughty:

Yeah it sounded much more exciting when you decided not to tell, only cos I assumed it involved Raffa and crotchless panties... :wink2::roftl:

Well we have to embelish it a little :naughty:

And Yay I get my new alarm clock tomorrow I think.

And now I'm going on a bogan run (to explain fully let me say this... I'm going to the supermarket and I'm wearing a hoody,3/4 pj pants, knee high socks (cos my legs were cold) and runners :naughty: And I'm too slack to change)

Back in 10