The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

Eyes

Bowie was born with blueish eyes. In 1962, he got into a fight with his longtime school friend George Underwood (over George's girlfriend), and a punch from Underwood damaged Bowie's left eye. His pupil was paralyzed, becoming unable to dilate or contract according to the ambient light.

As a result, Bowie's left eye now appears to be a different colour to his right eye, appearing either brown or green depending on the ambient light.

David-Bowie-Changes---The-Ill-41117.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well Fellow Oldlings, I must go for lunch in the cafeteria (and maybe see some pretty boys from Chile there!) and then off to my fish management final exam!!

I'll be back later :)

Hiya Vicky - saw a few posts where you had been "misunderstood"!!

I have to stop myself leaping in and saying "get off her back - she is

a nice person - and just voicing her opinion"

But I controlled myself!! Just!!

aww , thanks Wendi :blush-anim-cl: Really nice of you :wink2:

I do feel safe here, tho i do like to post in other places sometimes!

they better get off Vikys' back she is our flower of Scotland

Gee shucks:blush-anim-cl:

oh vicky! :shocked:

what an awful moment!

i'm not much on the threads lately...i feel bored myself, so i avoid them just to prevent rioting!

You get to know the nice people pretty quick:thumb_yello:

Italian gals all included :wink2:

OLDLINGS RULE 4 EVER !!!!!!! I'm not saying there aren't other great folk out there, there sure are, but some a bit tricky too !!

Eyes

Bowie was born with blueish eyes. In 1962, he got into a fight with his longtime school friend George Underwood (over George's girlfriend), and a punch from Underwood damaged Bowie's left eye. His pupil was paralyzed, becoming unable to dilate or contract according to the ambient light.

As a result, Bowie's left eye now appears to be a different colour to his right eye, appearing either brown or green depending on the ambient light.

I have ordinary lights, where can you buy ambient lights, and what effect on global warming do they have

Good evening everyone :thumb_yello:

I was trying to read back but my puter is being too slow so I have not read from page 60..have I missed anything? Who has been upsetting Vicky?:shocked:

just to let you notice that i hit the 10,000 posts!

Wow! :yay: Congrats, Robi!

david_bowie_04.jpg

:wub2:

Oh yes, :wub2: indeed.

And again :wub2:

So I read back a bit, but can't see -- who was giving Vicky a hard time?

Which thread? :blink:

I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

dcdeb

I was trying to read back but my puter is being too slow so I have not read from page 60..have I missed anything? Who has been upsetting Vicky?:shocked:

hello ,we are like strangers in the night, not spoken to you for such a long time, seems like we dont talk anymore, hope life is on the up for you,

dcdeb

It was not Yesterday!! Its was a week or two ago - and I cant remember

which thread - but the forum can be like that sometimes!! :sneaky2:

hello ,we are like strangers in the night, not spoken to you for such a long time, seems like we dont talk anymore, hope life is on the up for you,

Hello :thumb_yello: Don't take it personally..I haven't spoken to anyone for ages :naughty:

I am as fine as I ever am thank you, hope you are your usual magnificent self :naughty:

ROBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: Well done on the 10000!!!!!!

Eyes

wowie, good picture this

Hello :thumb_yello: Don't take it personally..I haven't spoken to anyone for ages :naughty:

I am as fine as I ever am thank you, hope you are your usual magnificent self :naughty:

ROBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: Well done on the 10000!!!!!!

when do you start new job, by the way i'm trying to include at least 1 song title in each post, darlin'

They are always on my mind - but are not up yet!!! :roftl:

Wendi, I forgot to mention....in the bit that I DID manage to read back I noticed that you had been boasting about your Sax life :naughty::roftl:

Wow! :yay: Congrats, Robi!

Oh yes, :wub2: indeed.

And again :wub2:

dcdeb

Hi Deb, thanks for help when site went down, were you born in the usa,

Hiya. I had the remote wrestled off me, 'he' changed the TV from The Bill to some other sh*te and now he's fallen asleep!

So, I'm glad the site's back. Is this your last night with us Kath?

when do you start new job, by the way i'm trying to include at least 1 song title in each post, darlin'

Good luck then..............I haven't got the energy tonight..itis all I can do to post :naughty:

I start on Sunday around 3pm....last day at old work tomorrow :thumb_yello:

My puter is being really painful tonight :thumbdown:

Acht don't worry my chums, i'm not upset:wink2:

Did Rose ever get her pics on?

I fear not :thumbdown:

vicky's posse at yr command! :thumb_yello:

Loving you guys :wub2:

Wendi, I forgot to mention....in the bit that I DID manage to read back I noticed that you had been boasting about your Sax life :naughty::roftl:

I know - it was a mistake - and it was quoted before I managed to

edit it!!! :roftl:

It was not Yesterday!! Its was a week or two ago - and I cant remember

which thread - but the forum can be like that sometimes!! :sneaky2:

if you keep these titles going you could be our cover girl,