REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

quick, i am back at Aix en provence : so was waiting for Mika and the groups before , well , if someone loves M

y Bloody Valentine: not me!!!

In fact , it was easy to go to front row at 3h30, it was not the usual crowd and audience.....

We saw him after for 20 mn , he was tired but cute , had a nice word for each other;

Do you already know that Queenie and mirti were big girls as Lulu?

Well, i have to go, now i'll try to connect Wesnesday after nîmes , this tour will kill me but i like it!!!

kisse from Lillibet and saxo

So , thank you to Freddie , and all the group of english , dutch , italians , it was funny !!!

Good to read you had a great time! Have fun in Nîmes!

Thanks for your quick report, glad to see that apparently someone has survived :naughty:

Hi! Yesterday i was in front of the stage with a lot of fans of this forum. Such a

cool people. A lot of italians, spanish and fans for everywhere.

During the show (at the beginning) my camera it start to warn LOW BATT :( :(

The show wast great. This is my first mika concert and i loved it. IM FROM ARGENTINA!

During the show i gave to mika my cross necklaces and he used it for the entire show..

I wanna know if somebody took pictures of that (or videos)

Thank You VERY MUCH

ps: sorry for my english! =)

viannen_01.gif

Welcome to the madness :thumb_yello: Thanks for signing in here and sharing your experience :thumb_yello: How cool, he was wearing the necklaces you gave him :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quick, i am back at Aix en provence : so was waiting for Mika and the groups before , well , if someone loves M

In fact , it was easy to go to front row at 3h30, it was not the usual crowd and audience.....

We saw him after for 20 mn , he was tired but cute , had a nice word for each other;

Well, i have to go, now i'll try to connect Wesnesday after nîmes , this tour will kill me but i like it!!!

So , thank you to Freddie , and all the group of english , dutch , italians , it was funny !!!

Thanks for your report - enjoy Nimes!!!! :punk:

Hi! Yesterday i was in front of the stage with a lot of fans of this forum. Such a

The show wast great. This is my first mika concert and i loved it. IM FROM ARGENTINA!

During the show i gave to mika my cross necklaces and he used it for the entire show..

Thank You VERY MUCH

Glad you enjoyed it - there will be lots of pictures and videos here when

the others get back to their computers, so keep checking here :thumb_yello:

Thank You VERY MUCH

Hey! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :thumb_yello:

and don't worry about the pictures as MFCers take pictures of everything as if Mika is close, too :roftl::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I think you'll see them soon.

Thanks for your report - enjoy Nimes!!!! :punk:

Glad you enjoyed it - there will be lots of pictures and videos here when

the others get back to their computers, so keep checking here :thumb_yello:

And when the heck is that??:naughty:

Come onnn guys, WAKE UP AND REPORT NOW!!! :blink:

Thank You VERY MUCH

:woot_jump: That's pretty fast!!! Good to see you here! It was really fun watching you and the necklace adventure :wink2:

For the others, I'm sorry, but you guys have to wait for a report for a while... Just arrived home, havent sleep since last fridaynight, and will definetely need some sleep before being able to make a report. Will be back in an hour or 2, and will try to make a proper report then... :blush-anim-cl:

:woot_jump: That's pretty fast!!! Good to see you here! It was really fun watching you and the necklace adventure :wink2:

For the others, I'm sorry, but you guys have to wait for a report for a while... Just arrived home, havent sleep since last fridaynight, and will definetely need some sleep before being able to make a report. Will be back in an hour or 2, and will try to make a proper report then... :blush-anim-cl:

Enjoy your rest - we enjoyed your text updates!!! :thumb_yello:

Yaah we'll be waaaaitiiiiing! What about the other lazy asses?:roftl:

Glad to read you're safe back at home!! :wub2: Thanks so much for texting us during and after the gig! And for calling me during I just can't get enough! :wub2: I really appreciated it! :biggrin2:

Get your rest now and I can't wait for your report!!

thanks for your report & have a fab time in Nimes!:thumb_yello

Thank You VERY MUCH

:welcomeani: es.teban, sounds like you had a great first Mika gig :thumb_yello:

as Wendi said there will be lots of photo's soon & i'm sure you will be able to see your necklace :thumb_yello:

Yey someone's back! :punk:

Have a good rest, and I shall wait patiently for a report :D

Thanks c@rin@ for your short report.

Of course you need some rest.

:doh: How could I forget that most of you may be with no sleep or have had a very little since Friday.

Stupid me! :bash:

*hopes Asun won't notice my post :fisch:*

Btw I am just thinking how it feels to sing at 3.30 in the morning for thousands when biologically you should have a sleep at that time. Quite tough, ah? Any thoughts about??? :blink:

So, I don't have time now to read through the whole thread (and my mind is a bit blurred as a result of lack of sleep), neither to write my report now. All I want to say is:

WHAT WERE YOU EUROPEAN GUYS DOING AWAKE AND IN THE MFC THAT LATE AT NIGHT??????:roftl::roftl:

Ok, gog was awesome, though he was really tired and his voice not in the best condition, but you could tell he was actually enjoying it. I felt the same good vibs I had in Ibiza last August. But I have to say I didn't care much about MIka during Big Girls and Lollipop, there were at least two stars I was watching closely.... Queeni and Mirti did a GREAT JOB as big girls, they were loovely and I was more excited to see my two sisters on stage than to see Mika himself:bleh:

The M&G was short but really good. More on alll that later, now I have to get dressed to take the British armada to know the real Madrid night life. And then tomorrow I'll be having the longest sleep EVER:naughty:

A HUGE THANK YOU to everybody that came and made this weekend one of the best of my life. As I told you last Friday, Mika or no Mika, what counts is to be with you guys, you're the top of the top.

Thank You VERY MUCH

¡Hola! Me alegro de que te dieras tanta prisa en registrarte:bleh: Me encantó conocerte, aunque no pudieramos hablar mucho. Pero estoy muy contenta de que disfrutárais del concierto, y la aventura del collar fue estupenda:roftl: ¡Hablamos!

WHAT WERE YOU EUROPEAN GUYS DOING AWAKE AND IN THE MFC THAT LATE AT NIGHT??????

We were waiting!!! :thumbdown:

ASUN!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Thanks for your report, have lots of fun tonight!!! :punk:

Tell the Big Girls we're proud! :wink2::thumb_yello:

:huglove:

So, I don't have time now to read through the whole thread (and my mind is a bit blurred as a result of lack of sleep), neither to write my report now. All I want to say is:

WHAT WERE YOU EUROPEAN GUYS DOING AWAKE AND IN THE MFC THAT LATE AT NIGHT??????:roftl::roftl:

Ok, gog was awesome, though he was really tired and his voice not in the best condition, but you could tell he was actually enjoying it. I felt the same good vibs I had in Ibiza last August. But I have to say I didn't care much about MIka during Big Girls and Lollipop, there were at least two stars I was watching closely.... Queeni and Mirti did a GREAT JOB as big girls, they were loovely and I was more excited to see my two sisters on stage than to see Mika himself:bleh:

The M&G was short but really good. More on alll that later, now I have to get dressed to take the British armada to know the real Madrid night life. And then tomorrow I'll be having the longest sleep EVER:naughty:

A HUGE THANK YOU to everybody that came and made this weekend one of the best of my life. As I told you last Friday, Mika or no Mika, what counts is to be with you guys, you're the top of the top.

Yeaaaaaaah thaaank yooouuu! Give the Big Girls a hug from me too:wub2:

We were waiting!!!

ASUN!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Thanks for your report, have lots of fun tonight!!!

Tell the Big Girls we're proud!

:huglove:

Hahahaha, I know, we got loads of sms!!!!:roftl:

Sorry we're keeping you waiting, we're just knackered, and we're still going out tonight!! Welcome to Spain everybody!!!:roftl:

I'll tell Ana, Mirti is sadly on her way back home with Robi right now. So sad, miss them sooooo much... I'm also sooo proud, I even shed a tear when I saw them jump on stage, my two sisters...

Missed you tho... :huglove:

Thank You VERY MUCH

Momento!!!!!! sos de Argentina?? que emocion!! lo pudiste ver en vivo!!! y encima uso todo el show el collar!! que bueno!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk: