• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone :biggrin2:

I have just got home and have just finished reading this thread:naughty:

I am so tired so i will post a report when I have the energy to do it:blink:

The weekend was really lovely. I had such a good time with bab and Sarahlou and the other MFCer's. I will fill you in all later and I need to find my connector cable for my camera.

I must also say a BIG THANK YOU to Freddie who was a star :thumb_yello:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah can u imagine????? It'd be another fantastic weekend!!! Ray Foley does these gigs called Live Lunch, they're always at lunchtime on a Friday, so we could have an hour of Mika and then do Dublin!! Visit my friend who works in the Guinness store (free tour and sample of course :das:) and do a private MFC tour of Galway for the weekend... I'm getting too excited, hahaha!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I'm all for it you know! Mika or no Mika, that Guinness thingy...:bleh: How well you know me:roftl:

Thanks Asun & Robertina for the reports, it was great to read about Mirtilla & Queenie being big girls, can't wait to read their report.

Sorry to read about the incident with the fans who were pushing and misbehaving, kudos to you Robi for approching them and telling them like it is. bravo to you. :thumb_yello:

Hi darling Mici!!! Glad you enjoyed the reports.

Did I get this right? Mirti and Queenie were big girls?

How perfect is that!!! Pics? :biggrin2:

Yep, perfect indeed! I'm soooo proud of my girls...

I'm emailing him for sure! A MFC gig in Dublin, imagine!:bleh: I just don't care when it happens, I'd go anyway (and you know you would too, you don't fool me:roftl: We could meet in Lisbon and travel together!)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah can u imagine????? It'd be another fantastic weekend!!! Ray Foley does these gigs called Live Lunch, they're always at lunchtime on a Friday, so we could have an hour of Mika and then do Dublin!! Visit my friend who works in the Guinness store (free tour and sample of course :das:) and do a private MFC tour of Galway for the weekend... I'm getting too excited, hahaha!

The more I think about this the more I think it would be fantastic. Dublins like my second home, I love it there and I'm quite comfortable driving there, so lets do it!!!

The weekend was really lovely. I had such a good time with bab and Sarahlou and the other MFCer's. I will fill you in all later and I need to find my connector cable for my camera.

HI jemmalee! :wub2:

i'm happy you're back safe and sound...no rude fans on your way home?:wink2:

Can't wait to read the report Jemma! :wink2: Have a good rest in the meantime.

Welcome home Jems, glad you enjoyed it, despite the morons who pushed you. Good job I wasn't there:taz:

The more I think about this the more I think it would be fantastic. Dublins like my second home, I love it there and I'm quite comfortable driving there, so lets do it!!!

Yep, I'm liking it too....................:biggrin2:

For me it takes like 4hrs to get to Dublin (stupid Irish roads and transport system....grrrr) but I know it well too, and I think it'd be great to have a gig there!

Yep, I'm liking it too....................:biggrin2:

For me it takes like 4hrs to get to Dublin (stupid Irish roads and transport system....grrrr) but I know it well too, and I think it'd be great to have a gig there!

Oh yes please!!! I'm getting excited already :boing:

FD, mikasgal07, jemmalee and a poor lad on the backgroud....

DSC00876.jpg

at the restaurant (got a cheeseburger in spain...can you believe it?:naughty:)

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

a half naked guy passing by (the only pic i took cause i selected wrong option, i only want videos!)

DSC00897.jpg

I know, I know, veeeery soon :das:

Mika told me (oh how I loving being able to say those words!! :biggrin2:) that he'd love to do another gig in Ireland...I keep emailing my favourite radio presenter here, cos he arranges small intimate gigs in Dublin for about 20-50 fans of artists (they've already had James Blunt, Kate Nash, Tom Baxter and the like) and I know that this presenter also really likes Mika so I'm trying to convince him to get Mika....hehehehe

No response yet.......:mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhhh :wub2: Hmmmm.... I've never been in Ireland. :naughty:

But I'd like to go :das:

It was all a blur, but he's so lovely.........at one point, he raised his arm (to scratch his head or sth, I dunno) and in my line of vision were all his colourful bracelets, and I remember thinking, "wow, I'm talking to Mika" hahahaha!

:wub2:

waiting to enter the venue....FD and the spanish girls had gone to look for Team Mika

DSC00880.jpg

Lillibet teaching bettasan GK in french!

DSC00877.jpg

lillibet and c@rin@

DSC00872.jpg

jemmalee (loved her necklace) and sarahlou

DSC00870.jpg

sarahlou and nice-glasses-sariflor

DSC00873.jpg

TBQ, Queenie, neeve, sariflor (this is for bab's album)

DSC00875.jpg

the inflatable MIKA letters (thanks to Mirtilla)

DSC00883-1.jpg

Haha, fantastico, all of them! Spotted the RAH shirts ;o)

Oh yes please!!! I'm getting excited already :boing:

I know!!! But the only issues are: 1. we have to convince Ray Foley to ask Mika. 2. Mika has to say yes. 3. It's really small, and to get in, you have to go to the webpage and write why you should be allowed...it's not a case of buying tickets, know what I mean?

Ohhhhh :wub2: Hmmmm.... I've never been in Ireland. :naughty:

But I'd like to go :das:

:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

HI jemmalee! :wub2:

i'm happy you're back safe and sound...no rude fans on your way home?:wink2:

No thank goodness, bab was on her best behaviour:roftl:

Jem!!! :huglove: It was sooo nice meeting you at last. Now you rest, you deserve it.

Oh it was lovely meeting you too hun:wub2:

Can't wait to read the report Jemma! :wink2: Have a good rest in the meantime.

Well im gonna have my tea and lurk for a bit. If I feel half human I will write my blog tonight otherwise it will have to be tomorrow.

Welcome home Jems, glad you enjoyed it, despite the morons who pushed you. Good job I wasn't there:taz:

Most of the MFCer's where already back stage I was getting left behind and crushed. Fred was a star though.

I am very sorry if I accidently shouted at an MFCer by mistake in the confusion I just couldn't handle being crushed, tired and the thought of being left behind just overwhelmed me.