REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Oh I know many BV fans, and I don't understand them and they don't understand me, like once I wore my Mika shirt and he his BV shirt and our convo:

"You like Mika?"

"No, I'm wearing a shirt of him because I hate him so much, like duuh"

"Oh"

"You like BV?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because they make good music"

"Mika too"

"Mika sucks"

"Oh whatever you want"

You can't go into a discussion with these people:mf_rosetinted:

i think they simply cannot 'hear' as their ears have been crashed by BV.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I know many BV fans, and I don't understand them and they don't understand me, like once I wore my Mika shirt and he his BV shirt and our convo:

"You like Mika?"

"No, I'm wearing a shirt of him because I hate him so much, like duuh"

"Oh"

"You like BV?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because they make good music"

"Mika too"

"Mika sucks"

"Oh whatever you want"

You can't go into a discussion with these people:mf_rosetinted:

What? Mika sucks and bloody valentine make good music? that's the joke of the year!:roftl:

Actually we could stay outside till the HC/ Mikster entrance but...:fisch:

DAMN :bored:at one point some mfcrs became hungry wolves wandering around for food and there were like 78653424356 Heineken stands and 5 stuff-to-chewin bungalow with 3 hours queue long each ::taz:

and they had to go back to BV torture! :thumbdown:

Just want to thank you all for your reports, pics and videos. Another great gig and another great reports and videos to enjoy.

I really wish I could've been there (for some time I was seriously thinking of going but then my wallet said no:mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Glad you all had so much fun, though.:original:

Who dares to say bad things about My Bloody Valentine, my fav band ever???!:sneaky2: Pff, some people just don't get good music. My ears were bleeding love!:roftl:

you should tell us what happened two days ago,indeed:naughty:

Hello!!

I finally got home at 3am last night......still walking on air from one of the best nights of my life. I'm not going to give details of the gig cos others have done it, and to be honest my mind is still dealing with everything...I just want to say a few things:

-It was my 3rd Mika gig, and I've never ever seen him (or any artist for that matter) have so much fun on stage. It was obvious that he was enjoying every second of it, and he was playing to the crowd, speaking lots of Spanish, and generally having a great time. This made the experience all the more special for each person.

-Thanks to all the wonderful MFCers that I met! It was fantastic to meet you all and I hope we can do it again soon! Being there with you made the whole time so so enjoyable.

It was extra special for me to be at the gig with Asun and to see Ana on stage, she did a fabulous job! I thought I was recording the whole thing but at the end of the song it turned out that my camera hadn't done anything, grrr! But I know other people recorded it, and I made sure to record her during Lollipop!

-Having the chance to properly meet Mika was a dream come true for me. I got to chat with him and I have a few things I really want to say: I can't speak highly enough of him - he's genuine, friendly, and such a warm person. As I'm sure many of you know, when he speaks to you, he gives you his undivided attention and treats you as though you're the only person there. He really listens and you can tell he takes in everything that you say and everything that's going on. He has no airs about him...he just appeared and went around the circle, chatting to each person in turn, and he has absolutely no ideas of superiority - he's just himself, and I get the impression that fame and success haven't had the slightest effect on his ego. There are many artists out there who could learn a lot from Mika about how to treat fans as real people. He's a true gentleman and a credit to himself and his family.

To finish, I'm uploading vids so I'll post links as soon as they are done.

:wub2:

Thanks everybody for the reports, I always enjoy reading them!

I don´t have any pic, any video to post. I wonder why :naughty:

First of all, i want to thank Lulu for everything :wink2:

To my fellow BG in Madrid, my sister in crime in this new adventure. Mirtiiiiiiiiii :huglove:

To my other sister who was in the 1st row screaming my name like if there´s no tomorrow xDDDD. It freaked me out that i was able to heard you, sienna & sariflor screaming my name so loud xDD

Thanks to all the MFCers who came to Madrid and made this weekend even more special :)

And thanks to Mika to make everything possible, as usual. Muchas gracias, cabrón (sorry, i know it´s a rude rude rude word and i´m a mod but this one was needed in these circumstances :naughty:)

Andy asked me how i feel being a BG now after the bunny ears and i told him it was like being high :naughty:

I loved Siouxsie. Some of you still think she´s a man, but she´s my goddess.

Morrissey was good until he opened the post box he has as mouth :naughty:

My Bloody Valentine was so good that i´m still bleeding...