2008 - MIKA @ Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS

bubuciiis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg r u serious?!?!?!

if i was like next to the guy that caught them, i would have literally tackled him to the ground and taken them form him. Id dive over like in some stealt action movie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME THOSE SWEATY BRACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And those are exactly the things I really don't fancy to see anymore after I had witnessed those four 12 year old crying nervous wrecks in their tutus next to me in Brixton, each of them glued to the magic umbrella. :doh:

People were normal about that in Amsterdam, from what I could see... someone catches item - catcher is happy - surrounding people don't try to stab him/her. Normal.

oops a few more...do we know these people??

9842422.jpg

9842419.jpg]

Yep! I know them! People from the Mikawebsite! The blond guy got Mika's vest in Paris and got a sign on it in Arras and you can recognize Noaa who was a Lollipop girl in La Rochelle and few other mikawebsiters. :wub2:

9842059.jpg

our girls???

Lulu and Slav'! :mf_lustslow: Lucky lucky girls! :thumb_yello:

Doing the French cancan! :naughty:

And those are exactly the things I really don't fancy to see anymore after I had witnessed those four 12 year old crying nervous wrecks in their tutus next to me in Brixton, each of them glued to the magic umbrella. :doh:

People were normal about that in Amsterdam, from what I could see... someone catches item - catcher is happy - surrounding people don't try to stab him/her. Normal.

Exactly :wink2: The last we thing we need is violence in the crowd, moshing is bad enough.. thank god that hasn't started yet :naughty:

Yup, I was lucky to get the drumsticks here 'cause no one was like slapping each other for catching them.

(sorry for always mentioning my 1st gig, but there's so many situations that happened there as well:wink2:)

Thanks for the reports and videos - and Blue Sky - great

googling skills!!! :wub2:

Just a little extra - Bettasan made the front page of the local

newspaper Kath said!!! :thumb_yello:

Wow that's amazing!! :shocked: I hope someone scans the page!

At last I have had time to catch up on a thread. I am paying afortune for intrnet acess at the airport but I am already broke due to Mika so what the hell! I will also apologise for my typing as the keyboad is a bit stiff! :shocked:

I thought the gig was incredible. Some gigs are better than others for varying reasons and ones position has a lot to do with the overall enjoyment obviously. However, in terms of all round entertainment I would say this rated as one of my faves. The venue was totally awesome. As soon as I saw a pic of it I knew it would be special and it certainly was. It is an image that will stay with me forever. The pure height of the place.....and 12,500 people going nuts...most of them going verticlly upwards as opposd to horizontal!

Mika was certainly on form. I just don't know how his voice manags to hold out I really don't. Even to the very last bars of the encore he was giving 110%. I ended up just behind Olga,so basically second row central and I had a fntastc view. It was amazing to be so close to the stage again after the other three gigs that I have been to this summer.........I thought those days were a thing of the past.

I will always miss the fact that he doesn't sing HMDYLM as it is my all time fave but other than that I thought it was a grea set. I wold have liked to hae heard rain but I do enjoy hearing the French Grace Kelly.

Afterwards it was great. I just think Mika is so incredibly giving of his time,particularly when he must be shattered. It was great that so many people got the chance to have a word with him and for me,who generaly loses the ability to speak in his presence, or talks a load of crap...I was very proud of myself that I actually managed to be coherant for once!:naughty:

I did tell Rose that she could post anything I had text her but I will just add a bit about the dvd. The Septembr was in Andy's words 'My deadline' I don't think it official. I think that is whta Andy would like. He said that 'The Making Of' is a very techinal documentary chronicaling the whole process from conception. He is very ecited about it. It is with the producer at the moment. He is also hoping it will be on tv.

hi kath, lovely gig mate!:wub2:

we'll hear after nyon and chat hours! :blush-anim-cl:

i'm happy you enjoyed it so much....i feel so silly missing it, as you well know....

see you soon...........in the flesh too i hope!!!

At last I have had time to catch up on a thread. I am paying afortune for intrnet acess at the airport but I am already broke due to Mika so what the hell! I will also apologise for my typing as the keyboad is a bit stiff! :shocked:

I thought the gig was incredible. Some gigs are better than others for varying reasons and ones position has a lot to do with the overall enjoyment obviously. However, in terms of all round entertainment I would say this rated as one of my faves. The venue was totally awesome. As soon as I saw a pic of it I knew it would be special and it certainly was. It is an image that will stay with me forever. The pure height of the place.....and 12,500 people going nuts...most of them going verticlly upwards as opposd to horizontal!

Mika was certainly on form. I just don't know how his voice manags to hold out I really don't. Even to the very last bars of the encore he was giving 110%. I ended up just behind Olga,so basically second row central and I had a fntastc view. It was amazing to be so close to the stage again after the other three gigs that I have been to this summer.........I thought those days were a thing of the past.

I will always miss the fact that he doesn't sing HMDYLM as it is my all time fave but other than that I thought it was a grea set. I wold have liked to hae heard rain but I do enjoy hearing the French Grace Kelly.

Afterwards it was great. I just think Mika is so incredibly giving of his time,particularly when he must be shattered. It was great that so many people got the chance to have a word with him and for me,who generaly loses the ability to speak in his presence, or talks a load of crap...I was very proud of myself that I actually managed to be coherant for once!:naughty:

I did tell Rose that she could post anything I had text her but I will just add a bit about the dvd. The Septembr was in Andy's words 'My deadline' I don't think it official. I think that is whta Andy would like. He said that 'The Making Of' is a very techinal documentary chronicaling the whole process from conception. He is very ecited about it. It is with the producer at the moment. He is also hoping it will be on tv.

thank you kath!!!! have a safe trip home! talk to you again tomorrow! xx