bubuciiis

Back at my post now.

9842453.jpg

9842451.jpg

The jacket from Parc Des Princes! :wub2:

one more

9842431.jpg

Martin as the mad guitarist clown yet very sweet guy. :naughty::wub2:

Simply love his shirt, he also had it on in Parc Des Princes.

Thanks for those pictures Blue Sky, and thx everyone for the reports. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At last I have had time to catch up on a thread. I am paying afortune for intrnet acess at the airport but I am already broke due to Mika so what the hell! I will also apologise for my typing as the keyboad is a bit stiff! :shocked:

I thought the gig was incredible. Some gigs are better than others for varying reasons and ones position has a lot to do with the overall enjoyment obviously. However, in terms of all round entertainment I would say this rated as one of my faves. The venue was totally awesome. As soon as I saw a pic of it I knew it would be special and it certainly was. It is an image that will stay with me forever. The pure height of the place.....and 12,500 people going nuts...most of them going verticlly upwards as opposd to horizontal!

Mika was certainly on form. I just don't know how his voice manags to hold out I really don't. Even to the very last bars of the encore he was giving 110%. I ended up just behind Olga,so basically second row central and I had a fntastc view. It was amazing to be so close to the stage again after the other three gigs that I have been to this summer.........I thought those days were a thing of the past.

I will always miss the fact that he doesn't sing HMDYLM as it is my all time fave but other than that I thought it was a grea set. I wold have liked to hae heard rain but I do enjoy hearing the French Grace Kelly.

Afterwards it was great. I just think Mika is so incredibly giving of his time,particularly when he must be shattered. It was great that so many people got the chance to have a word with him and for me,who generaly loses the ability to speak in his presence, or talks a load of crap...I was very proud of myself that I actually managed to be coherant for once!:naughty:

I did tell Rose that she could post anything I had text her but I will just add a bit about the dvd. The Septembr was in Andy's words 'My deadline' I don't think it official. I think that is whta Andy would like. He said that 'The Making Of' is a very techinal documentary chronicaling the whole process from conception. He is very ecited about it. It is with the producer at the moment. He is also hoping it will be on tv.

Glad you had a great time and yah for the dvd!:wub2:

At last I have had time to catch up on a thread. I am paying afortune for intrnet acess at the airport but I am already broke due to Mika so what the hell! I will also apologise for my typing as the keyboad is a bit stiff! :shocked:

I thought the gig was incredible. Some gigs are better than others for varying reasons and ones position has a lot to do with the overall enjoyment obviously. However, in terms of all round entertainment I would say this rated as one of my faves. The venue was totally awesome. As soon as I saw a pic of it I knew it would be special and it certainly was. It is an image that will stay with me forever. The pure height of the place.....and 12,500 people going nuts...most of them going verticlly upwards as opposd to horizontal!

Mika was certainly on form. I just don't know how his voice manags to hold out I really don't. Even to the very last bars of the encore he was giving 110%. I ended up just behind Olga,so basically second row central and I had a fntastc view. It was amazing to be so close to the stage again after the other three gigs that I have been to this summer.........I thought those days were a thing of the past.

I will always miss the fact that he doesn't sing HMDYLM as it is my all time fave but other than that I thought it was a grea set. I wold have liked to hae heard rain but I do enjoy hearing the French Grace Kelly.

Afterwards it was great. I just think Mika is so incredibly giving of his time,particularly when he must be shattered. It was great that so many people got the chance to have a word with him and for me,who generaly loses the ability to speak in his presence, or talks a load of crap...I was very proud of myself that I actually managed to be coherant for once!:naughty:

I did tell Rose that she could post anything I had text her but I will just add a bit about the dvd. The Septembr was in Andy's words 'My deadline' I don't think it official. I think that is whta Andy would like. He said that 'The Making Of' is a very techinal documentary chronicaling the whole process from conception. He is very ecited about it. It is with the producer at the moment. He is also hoping it will be on tv.

Did he give you any ideas as to what would be on the dvd, other than the PDP gig? For instance, what the documentary would be about?

Thanks everyone:thumb_yello:

Yes, that jacket is fntastic is't it!:thumb_yello:

Robi, have a brilliant time !:wub2: You certainly missed a good one last night but there will be others that we can be together I am sure.........just not this year!:naughty: I will be with you in spirit tomorrow!:wub2:

Did he give you any ideas as to what would be on the dvd, other than the PDP gig? For instance, what the documentary would be about?

I think that this dvd is a dedicated PDP one.............the gig and the making of:thumb_yello:

Right.

I'll tell you what happened to me.

First of all everyone set off super early and we set off at 4:30 so I thoght we were gonna be right at the back. But we weren't actually. Bloody lucky if ya ask me ...

Anyway.

When we were all waiting for someone to arrive the croud did like wave things so it set off on one side and finished on the other and it was proper wicked. Then these guys arrived. It was this band callled something and there was three or ... no ... four I think, yeah four people in it. The singer who looked very much like Orlando Bloom in my opinion sang in english but you couldn't really get what he was saying cause the drums were so loud. Anyway. They were pretty good. After that all the croud was going MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA etc etc etc but then these bald huys (I told they were all bald Carlota :naughty:) came and moved everything around. On the keyboard thing there was a sign that said YELLE so she was up next. So we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited for her to come. People were gettin desperate for Mika now including me :naughty: so the croud had to entertain itself again. There was this guy right at the top of the arena thingie in fluorescent and he kept on doing things and telling the croud to do it too so we did. Obviously. Anyway. After a bit, these guys came on, and they had tops on that said OH YELLE so we all turned towards them and they started playing. Then this girl came bouncing on jumpng up and down again and again. And she sang, but bounced more. Her turn was reeeeallly long and people got dead bored. Her drummer guy asked if the croud was bored and loads of people went YEEEES ! when they were sppose to say no. Was really funny. Anyway. She bounced and sang for a long time and people were getting reeeally desperate and while she was singing the croud starts booing her and going MIKA MIKA MIKA again. Poor her. She was really pretty aswell but we wanted Mika.

So after a long time, she left and we waited again while they turned and moved everything around. Then Mika arrived ...

he was like right there ! him ! not a picture ! hiiim ! okay, I'll stop myself from fantasising on him again lol. But he was amazing. He had that top tghing on, the one that must of cost so much, the greyie one.

So basically he sang all of his songs (not rain :tears:) and he sang Grace Kelly in french and did the Champs Elysees. And he was aving SO much fun. You could just tell.

So at the end. We all went rushing off and asked the guards where he was.

We went to the place and then there was these people selling posters so I got threee :D. Anyway. We waited quite long for Meeks to arrive. And all of the guards were going ' NO PHOTOS OR HE'LL STOP EVERYTHING ! HE SAID NO PHOTOS ! NO PHOTOS !' and we were all like, ' has anyone got a pen ??1' cause no one had thought of bringing a pen that worked near where I was lol.

After a bit Mika came out with all his band and he signed stuff and ...

I TALKED TO MIKA !!!

I talked to hiiiim !

and his eyes ... his eyes ... he is such an angel ...:wub2:

I'm a bit annoyed about this, this happened at Amsterdam with H& TLA, and I was irked about that too!

I know we all go to see Mika and he is the main act, but is it so hard to show a little respect for the support acts!

Personally, I love Yelle, I love her style and her music, and have been to see her in her own right as the main act ( her support was, lets say an aquired taste, but I didn't boo them off!).

So when we go to the gigs, can we show a little bit of decorum, and even if we don't like the support Mika chooses, lets not boo or catcall them. It's rude, and I thought that most people on here were all for giving people a chance. If you don't like them, fine, constructive criticism on here later is acceptable, but please, NO MORE BOOING!

Rant over!

i havent read the thread, so this was a great summary. Thanks Dan, and what amazing news!

Credit where credits due, it was Kath who got that nugget of info for us. Andy told her.

I'm a bit annoyed about this, this happened at Amsterdam with H& TLA, and I was irked about that too!

I know we all go to see Mika and he is the main act, but is it so hard to show a little respect for the support acts!

Personally, I love Yelle, I love her style and her music, and have been to see her in her own right as the main act ( her support was, lets say an aquired taste, but I didn't boo them off!).

So when we go to the gigs, can we show a little bit of decorum, and even if we don't like the support Mika chooses, lets not boo or catcall them. It's rude, and I thought that most people on here were all for giving people a chance. If you don't like them, fine, constructive criticism on here later is acceptable, but please, NO MORE BOOING!

Rant over!

I agree 100%. Even opening acts deserve some love or at the very least, a some respect.

Rant over!

I agree. It must be hard to go and try to warm up crowd who don't even know who you are either way. Good for her for even going up there.

For the bold: But not all MFCers were in the crowd, so it doesn't mean the MFCers were the bad ones or anything... They still do give people chances.

thanks for posting that vid! That was my first time seeing it!! He said sth similar to me too, hence the thread I started about getting him to come to Ireland :wink2:

But one thing, lol: he kept saying thank you to those Irish girls for going all the way there to see him...he didn't say that to me in Madrid :sneaky2: lol.

Ah who cares I still love him hahaha

Mika, go to Dublin in between the 14th and 24th of August, OK? Good. :mf_rosetinted:

November is better for me, I'm over there for a party, I could get some of my cousins to come with me!

Woot... many pages already!

I've got a few vids, I'll edit them and will post as soon as I get back home on wed or thursday.

Forgot to mention that his tiger costume had a hole in the arse lol... Must be after pulling on it in Madrid, I don't know, but it was very spottable :naughty:

As for the braces, a girl from the MWS got them, well, half of them to be precise. Held them in my hands lol, a dream has come true :mf_rosetinted: (kidding, a bit ;))

As Pamette said, the guys on the pics are from the French Forum too.

As for the MFC, we weren't so many but Bettasan got interviewed and photographed for the written press (so did I but i SWEAR they screwed up what I said!) Got the article, will scan it asap, she's so lovely in her pink bunny ears.

Love all the reports, Kath, Niki, MiKaL00v3 and everyone.

Thanks for the Picasa vid and pics too Marina.

*Wonders if Mika "feels stupid" for not coming over to this side of the world.:mf_rosetinted:*

i'm glad you had such a great time kath!

all the info about the dvd is so exciting!