bubuciiis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pictures, videos and reports everyone! :punk:

Can't wait to see that newspaper article :biggrin2:

The Septembr was in Andy's words 'My deadline' I don't think it official. I think that is whta Andy would like. He said that 'The Making Of' is a very techinal documentary chronicaling the whole process from conception. He is very ecited about it. It is with the producer at the moment. He is also hoping it will be on tv.

Oh.. so Andy wants to be finished in September, doesn't mean it will be ready or released then :thumbdown:

*Wonders if Mika "feels stupid" for not coming over to this side of the world.:mf_rosetinted:*

*directs BS to the Asia-Pacific thread again* :fisch:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13624&page=30

Woot... many pages already!

I've got a few vids, I'll edit them and will post as soon as I get back home on wed or thursday.

Forgot to mention that his tiger costume had a hole in the arse lol... Must be after pulling on it in Madrid, I don't know, but it was very spottable :naughty:

As for the braces, a girl from the MWS got them, well, half of them to be precise. Held them in my hands lol, a dream has come true :mf_rosetinted: (kidding, a bit ;))

As Pamette said, the guys on the pics are from the French Forum too.

As for the MFC, we weren't so many but Bettasan got interviewed and photographed for the written press (so did I but i SWEAR they screwed up what I said!) Got the article, will scan it asap, she's so lovely in her pink bunny ears.

Can't wait for the vids and the article! That wouldn't surprise me so much if they screwed up what you said,they often do that to make it fit better :thumbdown:

I agree. It must be hard to go and try to warm up crowd who don't even know who you are either way. Good for her for even going up there.

For the bold: But not all MFCers were in the crowd, so it doesn't mean the MFCers were the bad ones or anything... They still do give people chances.

I agree, I don't think that MFCers were responsible for this at all. It was VERY rude.

He wants to go back to Dublin!!!

THANK YOU GOD!:woot_jump:

I'll be on the first plane out as soon as I hear when:punk:.

Can you book me a seat next to you please!:naughty:

Thanks for all the brilliant pics everyone.:wub2:

Haven't got any incredible live pictures like you guys have but I do have some pre-show!

n11000841_34702285_7445.jpg

I know you others kept referring to the fact that you seemed to know the other 2 big girls, so there they are! Prior to costumes! :)

n11000841_34702178_4265.jpg

& Then my bestie who was a big girl with MIKA! :)

Sors, they aren't live photos.. but MIKA looks too adorable! Love him in white, it's almost angelic!

Haven't got any incredible live pictures like you guys have but I do have some pre-show!

n11000841_34702285_7445.jpg

I know you others kept referring to the fact that you seemed to know the other 2 big girls, so there they are! Prior to costumes! :)

n11000841_34702178_4265.jpg

& Then my bestie who was a big girl with MIKA! :)

Sors, they aren't live photos.. but MIKA looks too adorable! Love him in white, it's almost angelic!

Welcome leberle - lovely photos - thanks for sharing them!!! :thumb_yello: