2008 - MIKA @ Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS

bubuciiis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 "only" lol. (Yeah in Nimes I was surrounded by people who had been to 18 to 20 gigs, felt like an amateur next to them

:roftl: I still can't believe some people have been to that many many gigs!

I don't think I'd ever manage to go to 20 Mika gigs (not that I don't want to though :fisch:)

A new avatar for a new Mika.

Thank you!

En tout cas je suis contente que t'arrives à nous écrire depuis l'étable :naughty:

I feel like that too. I only did 4. :blush-anim-cl: What about you, Melman?

Nothing compared to you to, only 2! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

ok i am finally posting my review...you probably heard the overall concert from the others but i will just say that that gig was AMAZING! i got to the arena with my sister at 7 am and was the 3 person there! it was a hell lot easier and bearable then the paris and arras concert because it wasnt boiling (at least there was a breeze) or raining (sunny as ever with not a cloud in the sky!) and we were allowed to roam around since most of the people came at around 6 pm i kept on going around to the back stage door and i saw mikey saranayde and cherisse on the stage and yasmine helping set up. once they took our ticket it was a mad run for it! lol it was actually really funny because we were charging for the stage like gladiators and mika was the lion lmfao!!!!i have to say that the first opening band (the lanes i think they are called but i call then the lame lanes lol) were horrendously bad lol! they had no melody and not a very good sense of rhythm you could tell that people didnt like them because they had a very deflated clap at the end and no one was really paying much attention also the lead singers voice was weak and he couldnt hit the high notes very well, yelle was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i though she was far better then at the paris gig but i think it was because when she came on it was dark so the lights and everything made it alot more fun! when mika came on it was a sigh of relief! i was front row in front of the little judding out thing and he always stood right infront of me:wub2: i love how when he looks out on to the audience and he has that ear to ear smile on:wub2: you can really tell how much he appreciates his fans and how proud he is! his smile is contagious! after the gig i stayed after with the rest of the mfcers to wait for him to come out, i finally got to see mikas family close up, i saw his brother walking back and forth and yasmine (she is goreous!!!) and mikas mom, she reminds me sooo much of my mom its funny lol! first andy and the rest of the gang came out and they were really just hanging around with the mfc because i guess they felt more comfortable with us it seemed... i got to talk to andy and he said (not that we dont know already) that the dvd will hopefully come out in september and that "it will have all the making of the parc des princes gig from making the clown heads to the gig it self" he also said that it will be far better then the live in cartoon motion dvd because he is filming it lol, i also got to talk to david, i really dont care for what any one else says about how he is "weak and not very good at the key board" compared to luke i think he is amazing and jsut as important as the rest of the band! he was really sweet and i shook his hand and he was funny! you could hardly tell that he had a baby born 5 nights before! he was really bubbly and happy, i also talked to saranayde, she is sooo sweet! i really didnt expect her to be that sweet! martin was very much a gentlemen, when i asked him for his autograph he said "sure sweetheart" with his scottish accent (i have no clue why but i am a fool for men with accents lol) then mika came out and everyone was cheering! i was really surprised how quickly it took him to come out! i was ready to wait 2 hours for him to come out but it felt like 20 mins! he also went through the really long line of people quickly and managed to sign everyone (who wanted) cd when he came to me i didnt know what to say because i was mortifingly embarrassed because i had to find away to manage to give him farting putty, joke chicken condoms, a burping machine, and a bracelet lol i handed him the bag of gifts (which also had a message written on the bag) and said:

me:hi mika!

mika:*smiles and signs my live in cartoon motion dvd*

me:here are some farting putty, chicken condoms, and a burping machine for when you are bored on the tour bus *laughs*

mika:*laughs* *signs cd* *laughs* *signs cd* *laughs*

me:melts in to the ground:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

i honestly could not believe i actually gave him chicken condoms! hahaha this time a year ago i would have NOT! in a million years give anyone! condoms as a gift! let alond buy them lol i even had to give it to him front of my sister! what people dont understand is that mika is a very different person from how he acts on stage, the first thing my sister said after we met him was how he was really shy, i knew this already because i met him back in february for the terminal 5 show, i feel bad for him when people shouted i want your babies and stupid things like that because mika is definately not that type of person and i find that very disrespectful, its one thing when you say it online here because we say it as a joke but when you tell it to his face its rude, he was very quiet and reserved when he was signing but giggly and bubbly! when he was done signing and headed over to his car he waved good bye and everyone shouted au revoir! and he went into the car and drove away.

the only thing that is keeping me from having a mental break down is the fact that soon the next dvd will come out, literally!, i am starting my count down till september lol!

wow this is a really long review!:shocked:

Thanks for the great report:thumb_yello:

OMG, you gave him condoms? really? I woldn't have the guts to do it...:roftl:

And yeah, I agree about David! He's great!

Ooh Martin's accent...:wub2:

Thanks for the report, really

:roftl: I still can't believe some people have been to that many many gigs!

I don't think I'd ever manage to go to 20 Mika gigs (not that I don't want to though :fisch:)

Quite hard.

En tout cas je suis contente que t'arrives à nous écrire depuis l'étable :naughty:

Qu'est-ce que tu crois? Elle est moderne mon étable. Je me fournis en électricité grâce à la fermentation des bouses de vaches de Marguerite et j'ai le haut débit grâce à mon âne,Mika, qui court, qui court, en long, en large et en travers en poussant des "hi han, hi han". :naughty:

Marguerite est sous le charme. :wub2:

Thanks for your report Aimee, glad to hear you finally gave him your special gifts :naughty:

i am still in shock that i gave him the condoms lmfao! i mean he just got mini condoms from a 15 year old girl! i would be scared out of my mind if i were him lol! but now it will leave a lasting memory of me hehehe the girl who gave me condoms!:roftl:

Quite hard.

Qu'est-ce que tu crois? Elle est moderne mon étable. Je me fournis en électricité grâce à la fermentation des bouses de vaches de Marguerite et j'ai le haut débit grâce à mon âne,Mika, qui court, qui court, en long, en large et en travers en poussant des "hi han, hi han". :naughty:

Marguerite est sous le charme. :wub2:

:lmfao:

En plus t'utilises de l'énergie renouvelable, alors là chapeau! :naughty:

Marguerite tomberait donc sous le charme Mika! Shall we expect a love story between the two barnyard animals? :naughty:

i am still in shock that i gave him the condoms lmfao! i mean he just got mini condoms from a 15 year old girl! i would be scared out of my mind if i were him lol! but now it will leave a lasting memory of me hehehe the girl who gave me condoms!:roftl:

oh my god ! you are so brave Aimee ! and thanx so much for yr report !

Ahhh thanks for the report Aimee! I was smiling while reading the whole thing :lmao:

I'm glad you finally gave him the condoms :lmfao:

Thanks again! :flowers2:

oh my god ! you are so brave Aimee ! and thanx so much for yr report !

no problemo!:biggrin: usually i dont write reports especially long ones but i felt like i needed to so i could relive the night lol:wub2:

once they took our ticket it was a mad run for it! lol it was actually really funny because we were charging for the stage like gladiators and mika was the lion lmfao!!!!

:roftl:

i saw his brother walking back

You're so lucky. I didn't even know what he looks like.

he also said that it will be far better then the live in cartoon motion dvd because he is filming it lol' date=' [/quote']

We'll see Andy, we'll see. :naughty:

when he came to me i didnt know what to say because i was mortifingly embarrassed because i had to find away to manage to give him farting putty' date=' joke chicken condoms, a burping machine, and a bracelet lol i handed him the bag of gifts (which also had a message written on the bag) and said:

me:hi mika!

mika:*smiles and signs my live in cartoon motion dvd*

me:here are some farting putty, chicken condoms, and a burping machine for when you are bored on the tour bus *laughs*

mika:*laughs* *signs cd* *laughs* *signs cd* *laughs*

me:melts in to the ground

i honestly could not believe i actually gave him chicken condoms! hahaha this time a year ago i would have NOT! in a million years give anyone! condoms as a gift! let alond buy them lol i even had to give it to him front of my sister! [/quote']

:shocked: Chickens condoms. Are they made of... chicken? :blink::naughty:

what people dont understand is that mika is a very different person from how he acts on stage' date=' the first thing my sister said after we met him was how he was really shy, i knew this already because i met him back in february for the terminal 5 show, i feel bad for him when people shouted i want your babies and stupid things like that because mika is definately not that type of person and i find that very disrespectful, its one thing when you say it online here because we say it as a joke but when you tell it to his face its rude, he was very quiet and reserved when he was signing but giggly and bubbly! [/quote']

:thumbdown: Stupid people!

Thank you for the report. :wub2:

That's a thing to be remembered of :naughty:

Btw, do you still want to go to Disneyland? :original:

:lmfao:

En plus t'utilises de l'énergie renouvelable, alors là chapeau! :naughty:

Marguerite tomberait donc sous le charme Mika! Shall we expect a love story between the two barnyard animals? :naughty:

I don't think Marguerite is part of Mika's tastes. :naughty:

:roftl:

You're so lucky. I didn't even know what he looks like.

We'll see Andy, we'll see.

Chickens condoms. Are they made of... chicken?

:thumbdown: Stupid people!

Thank you for the report.

your welcome! and no the chicken condoms are not made out of chicken (though that would be an amazing idea and yummy:licks_lips::das::roftl:)

these are the chicken condoms:

chickencondoms.jpg

backofthechickencondoms.jpg

no problemo!:biggrin: usually i dont write reports especially long ones but i felt like i needed to so i could relive the night lol:wub2:

Can you describe his brother to the best of your ability please? :naughty:

That's a thing to be remembered of :naughty:

Btw, do you still want to go to Disneyland? :original:

yeah! my sister still doesnt know the date we are going but as soon as i find out i will tell you! i am thinking we should try gathering more mfcers and try to make it an mfc paris meet up! i think that would be really fun!

yeah! my sister still doesnt know the date we are going but as soon as i find out i will tell you! i am thinking we should try gathering more mfcers and try to make it an mfc paris meet up! i think that would be really fun!

Sounds like a good idea! Maybe we could ask other MFCers in the french-speaking thread or make a thread about it to let more people know :bleh:

Maybe, he was in shock too. :naughty:

I'm glad you manage to give him. :thumb_yello:

your welcome! and no the chicken condoms are not made out of chicken (though that would be an amazing idea and yummy:licks_lips::das::roftl:)

these are the chicken condoms:

chickencondoms.jpg

backofthechickencondoms.jpg

Waoooh! They're unbelievable!!!! So great!!! :mf_lustslow: And really really funny.

He will laugh so hard when he will see it.

I'm sure he has already seen them. :naughty: