2008 - MIKA @ Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS

bubuciiis

Can you describe his brother to the best of your ability please? :naughty:

why of course! lol i was planning on telling more about him but i was afraid of getting yelled at by a mod but i will do it any way! lol so he definately is not 17 years old! he looks like he is 15-16 years old, he is tall (about 5' 9-5'10) thin, he has long legs (like his brother:wub2:) he was wearing a turquoise colored shirt (the same color as the turqoise tour shirt but it was plain (i am pretty sure) he was wearing white washed jeans (how do i remember this:boxed:) that werent skinny skinny but not baggy, more like mikas jeans that he wore at arras but a little less baggy:wub2: he has dark brown hair not long so you cant really tell if he would have curls, i couldnt see his eyes well because it was dark but he had the same dark brown eyes (definately penniman eyes!) and we even made eye contact i swear to god! i was looking at him as he was walking and then he turned his head and stared right at me! and it was the same look that mika gives!!!! i smiled back at him and he sorta smiled but i couldnt tell well, i almost had a near heart attack but i decided to keep it to myself at the time because my sister would have thought i was a freak lol! he kept on walking, i also saw him sitting in the bleachers during the (lame) lanes:naughty: he didnt seem to like them either cuz he didnt clap at all lol:naughty: he left after them

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why of course! lol i was planning on telling more about him but i was afraid of getting yelled at by a mod but i will do it any way! lol so he definately is not 17 years old! he looks like he is 15-16 years old' date=' he is tall (about 5' 9-5'10) thin, he has long legs (like his brother:wub2:) he was wearing a turquoise colored shirt (the same color as the turqoise tour shirt but it was plain (i am pretty sure) he was wearing white washed jeans (how do i remember this:boxed:) that werent skinny skinny but not baggy, more like mikas jeans that he wore at arras but a little less baggy:wub2: he has dark brown hair not long so you cant really tell if he would have curls, i couldnt see his eyes well because it was dark but he had the same dark brown eyes (definately penniman eyes!) and we even made eye contact i swear to god! i was looking at him as he was walking and then he turned his head and stared right at me! and it was the same look that mika gives!!!! i smiled back at him and he sorta smiled but i couldnt tell well, i almost had a near heart attack but i decided to keep it to myself at the time because my sister would have thought i was a freak lol! he kept on walking, i also saw him sitting in the bleachers during the (lame) lanes:naughty: he didnt seem to like them either cuz he didnt clap at all lol:naughty: he left after them[/quote']

-sigh-

Thank you very much :huglove:

So it he a cutie? :naughty:

yeah! my sister still doesnt know the date we are going but as soon as i find out i will tell you! i am thinking we should try gathering more mfcers and try to make it an mfc paris meet up! i think that would be really fun!

How long do you stay in France?

why of course! lol i was planning on telling more about him but i was afraid of getting yelled at by a mod but i will do it any way! lol so he definately is not 17 years old! he looks like he is 15-16 years old' date=' he is tall (about 5' 9-5'10) thin, he has long legs (like his brother:wub2:) he was wearing a turquoise colored shirt (the same color as the turqoise tour shirt but it was plain (i am pretty sure) he was wearing white washed jeans (how do i remember this:boxed:) that werent skinny skinny but not baggy, more like mikas jeans that he wore at arras but a little less baggy:wub2: he has dark brown hair not long so you cant really tell if he would have curls, i couldnt see his eyes well because it was dark but he had the same dark brown eyes (definately penniman eyes!) and we even made eye contact i swear to god! i was looking at him as he was walking and then he turned his head and stared right at me! and it was the same look that mika gives!!!! i smiled back at him and he sorta smiled but i couldnt tell well, i almost had a near heart attack but i decided to keep it to myself at the time because my sister would have thought i was a freak lol! he kept on walking, i also saw him sitting in the bleachers during the (lame) lanes:naughty: he didnt seem to like them either cuz he didnt clap at all lol:naughty: he left after them[/quote']

It seems that every member of that family is gorgeous. :sneaky2::naughty:

oh lord:roftl: :lmfao:

hahaha when i told my mom she was like...YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!:boxed::shocked:

Sounds like a good idea! Maybe we could ask other MFCers in the french-speaking thread or make a thread about it to let more people know

yeah i was planning on making a thread about it i just need to clear a few more things up with my sister

yes please Im too curious I want to know how is him does he looks like Mika?

you could definately tell they are siblings but i wouldnt necessarily say they look alike... mikas hair really defines mika as mika and fortune doesnt have his hair long so you cant see the curls but they both are tall and thin

Maybe, he was in shock too.

I'm glad you manage to give him.

i think everyone around me was in shock of what i did also! lol! they were like what:boxed:

PRICELESS!!!

Have u got some pix of his expression when he got it?!

" aehrm...brilliant, thanx"

sadly i couldnt because i got my camera stolen the day i arrived in paris :tears: but i am hoping other people got it

Waoooh! They're unbelievable!!!! So great!!! And really really funny.

He will laugh so hard when he will see it.

I'm sure he has already seen them.

hahaha i am sure he did! i wonder what his mother and father think of me now lol:roftl:

-sigh-

Thank you very much

So it he a cutie?

very much a cutie!

How long do you stay in France?

i am staying here for a while, i leave at the end of august because my sister lives in france so i am staying with her...i really do nothing all day literally! i wake up at 10 go on the mfc sometimes meet my sister at 1 for her lunch break and then usually window shop come back at 5 and then go out with her again so if anyone wants to meet up that lives any where in paris please tell me i am getting bored being by myself lol

Thanks Aimee for your report! So the Holy Johnny in Terminal 5 really wasn't Mika's brother then?

no it was a moukataff (audrey moukataff, mikas little cousin from lollipops brother, cus he lives in new york and it looks like him)

i am literally his families stalker no joke i know everyone in his family hahahah

hahaha when i told my mom she was like...YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!:boxed::shocked:

yeah i was planning on making a thread about it i just need to clear a few more things up with my sister

i am staying here for a while' date=' i leave at the end of august because my sister lives in france so i am staying with her...i really do nothing all day literally! i wake up at 10 go on the mfc sometimes meet my sister at 1 for her lunch break and then usually window shop come back at 5 and then go out with her again so if anyone wants to meet up that lives any where in paris please tell me i am getting bored being by myself lol[/quote']

I'd be glad to see you! I'm bored myself :naughty:

hahaha when i told my mom she was like...YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!

you could definately tell they are siblings but i wouldnt necessarily say they look alike... mikas hair really defines mika as mika and fortune doesnt have his hair long so you cant see the curls but they both are tall and thin

i think everyone around me was in shock of what i did also! lol! they were like what

sadly i couldnt because i got my camera stolen the day i arrived in paris :tears: but i am hoping other people got it

hahaha i am sure he did! i wonder what his mother and father think of me now lol:roftl:

very much a cutie!

i am staying here for a while' date=' i leave at the end of august because my sister lives in france so i am staying with her...i really do nothing all day literally! i wake up at 10 go on the mfc sometimes meet my sister at 1 for her lunch break and then usually window shop come back at 5 and then go out with her again so if anyone wants to meet up that lives any where in paris please tell me i am getting bored being by myself lol[/quote']

:roftl: I'd like to see the faces of the people around you.

And about his mother and father...erm...i don't know. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: It's just a joke. I think they understtod it's more about chicken than condoms and that chickens and condoms together, it's :roftl:.

I'm quite far away from Paris but i know that some MFCers live there. You should let a message on the French-speaking thread. :wink2: I'm sure you can meet some of them.

Thanks for the wonderful report Aimee! Lmao chicken condoms! And you say its to use for when he gets bored? Ahem... I guess he'd blow them up or something :naughty:

why of course! lol i was planning on telling more about him but i was afraid of getting yelled at by a mod but i will do it any way! lol so he definately is not 17 years old! he looks like he is 15-16 years old' date=' he is tall (about 5' 9-5'10) thin, he has long legs (like his brother:wub2:) he was wearing a turquoise colored shirt (the same color as the turqoise tour shirt but it was plain (i am pretty sure) he was wearing white washed jeans (how do i remember this:boxed:) that werent skinny skinny but not baggy, more like mikas jeans that he wore at arras but a little less baggy:wub2: he has dark brown hair not long so you cant really tell if he would have curls, i couldnt see his eyes well because it was dark but he had the same dark brown eyes (definately penniman eyes!) and we even made eye contact i swear to god! i was looking at him as he was walking and then he turned his head and stared right at me! and it was the same look that mika gives!!!! i smiled back at him and he sorta smiled but i couldnt tell well, i almost had a near heart attack but i decided to keep it to myself at the time because my sister would have thought i was a freak lol! he kept on walking, i also saw him sitting in the bleachers during the (lame) lanes:naughty: he didnt seem to like them either cuz he didnt clap at all lol he left after them[/quote']

Hehe, that happened to me as well when I saw him, he was like half a metre away from him, and he looked at me while I was.. staring at him, then I got a bit shy so I looked away :naughty: But he has those hooking good looks that his brother has. :wub2:

my pictures

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5655&l=570ff&id=1022105307

Here I am.

Long journey by car (aprox 700 km.), but pleasant. On monday morning at 7:30 a.m. I’m in front of arena: with me only Virginie of the French forum. Lovely day..burning sun!

The tour buses arrived the day before and are parked a few metres away.

As we are standing in front of the arena entry, one guy from the security staff pushes us to keep off from the gate. We must stay in the arena square !

The time goes by slowly: only the sun and the wind are with us!

Around 2:30/3:00 p.m. sounds check start.. then Martin and Cherisse pass in front of us as two common tourists.

T-shirts and poster sellers starts displaying their merchandise and meanwhile the people increase. At 7:00 p.m. finally the green signal: usual perquisition and then running inside: this time too I’m in the first row on the left of the stage! At 8:00 p.m. an unknown to me French group starts performing its songs….then Yelle and then MIKA!

He wears the same jacket as worn in Paris show, with black pants and white shirt with a robot drawn on.. very fluffy hair.. the arena explodes! The next day a local newspaper writes: “Stronger MIKA then the Mistral wind!”

As usual we sing together with him and even if in certain moments his voice is not really at the most we don’t realize it. MIKA assures that this is the most beautiful place where he ever sung and the arena is really magic tonight!

The songs flow fast and Lollipop arrives too soon always.. he gives us Aux Champs Elysées and GK in French.. at Stuck in the middle he divides us in two groups when it lengthens the end of the song .. now he speaks in French only.. he thanks the audience of the nice evening and all those people who shared with him more than a gig during the tour.

Then everything ends. We go towards the artists exit: there is a long barrier, but everyone finds his own place. At about 1:30 a.m. MIKA gets out and stay for a while with us: a quick greeting, an autograph, a few words, then run to the car that will bring him back to the hotel.

All the members of MIKA’s band and Mr.John and Andy too sign the flag of MFC.. at the end also Yasmine signs it as Dawack !

A last greeting to the companions in adventure and then to sleep.

Personally I am not going to attend any other gigs.. therefore I’m not happy at all.. anyway I want to thank MIKA to have given all himself for another unforgettable moment together.

I think that in Nimes he got the confirm how much we love him: the hundreds lights glittering in the dark have spoken for us! :wub2:

(sorry for my bad English....)