2008 - MIKA @ Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS

bubuciiis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the best translation ever, but here's what I managed to do!

Concert : These fans who follow Mika touring

When the singer Mika takes over the Nîmes arenas, it’s loads of fans who show up the morning of the gig. Yesterday, from 10 am, they were hundreds in the arenas forecourt waiting impatiently and with euphoria for the doors to open. What’s the point? Entering first in the amphitheatre of Nîmes to get positions offering an incomparable closeness with their favourite singer.

From Strasbourg to Nîmes to Italy and Belgium, these Mika worshipers, most of them girls, come from very wide “horizons”. ‘I arrived 3 days ago from Alsace with my mother’

Maurine says. ‘It’s quite far away for sure, but we can do a bit of sightseeing in the meantime.’

If Maurine was loosing her Mika virginity tonight (you can assume that’s not the expression they used but the only one I thought of for the translation XD) most of her sidekicks are genuine “hooked subscribers” of Mika’s shows. ‘It’s my tenth concert. Not so long ago, I was in Amsterdam’ says Sophie who arrived especially from Belgium (for the gig). ‘As for me, it’s my seventh. I’ve also assisted to the concert in Madrid’ Bettasan adds (and not Bettasn xD) an Italian who’s been waiting in front of the arenas since 9.30am.

And Mika fans don’t derogate from the authentic Groupie rule. Some display T-shirts and hats: others, flashy jeans or eccentric pins ‘of’ the singer.

What are the reasons of this passion? ‘It’s an artist of its own. He has a real personality which ‘approaches’ a new look.’ Sophie answers, a tad fascinated. ‘Beyond the musical aspect, his concerts are unique shows with fantastic visuals’ Christelle continues who came from Troyes.

Now that the gig is over, those world-travelers’ eyes are turned toward Nyon, Mika’s next destination.

Thanks Melman!!! :huglove: Now I can understand what it says!

Dont worry, I wouldn't have understood if I didn't know the story! :thumb_yello:

En fait elle a pas donné le lien mais juste le nom,enfin c'est ce que j'ai compris :bleh:

Juste parce qu'elle a écrit le prénom du frangin? :blink: