• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess you guess what he's holding...

18259080un5.jpg

this pic is so nice:wub2:

I am truly sorry that I could not participate in the book, I noticed behind the project :sad:

:sorry: I used an online translator to write

we waited for mika a little, chatting among ourselves, people were very well behaved and relatively few. the girls wanted to see the photo album, and then it came mika (and john).

mika was wearing a ehm.. original hat and his striped tee which is actually a jumper.. he came straight to us and hanged on quite a bit... he was very relaxed and very very friendly, if I may use this word..

we are not friends or anything, but he showed clearly he was pleased to see us and he was SO spontaneous and free in his convo all the time.

i met him a few times, sometimes for a little time too, but he never was so relaxed and just enjoying the convo as yesterday. he gave us a great gift..

people asked him autographs and pics and he was nice and obliged to all, but always came back to us and chat about a different thing each time.

ok, you all wanna know, right..? the photo album. i asked 1st my question, cause I was afraid to let it slip away :the infamous tees with tails. bought them in a shop. and williamson designed for him only 1 jacket, that he wore in paris. :mf_rosetinted:

then i gave him the letters (for which he says thanks), my daughter's drawing, and the album.

he was quite (much) surprised and he thought that was the present.

made lots of questions: what's the real present (that was a shock for him, there was smt bigger coming.. you should have seen his face :shocked:)..

he tried to know what is it and when it comes and questions.. but I held on for the greater good :yay: and showed him the envelope at the end of album, in which the letter with designs stand, to please open only after receiving the gift. he promised he'll let us know when it comes. I'll also have reports from the receiver that it's come, but o.c. a feedback from the man himself would be perfection, even if I hadn't hoped for that much..

the chat about the album went on a bit, hew browsed pages, smiling and said smt like familiar faces, or smt.. cannot recall exact words. thanked many times nd saisd it was brilliant and when he got in the car (at the end of it all), he kept glancimng throught it smiling, which made me pleased.

after the pics we took (squeezed me in a tight hug with hand around shoulders :wub2:), he went on chatting quite a bit more about this and that, his excitement about lebanon, the prices of flights, the blogs, the mikasounds renewal idea and how he cares for feedback from us..

it was time to go and he sliped into the car (band had left before, just waving at us from windows) and he left, but before I could say bye to john and thanks as usual. :wub2:

they had painted some of his face with that white shiny thing the guys had on stage.. :naughty:

we saw he stopped with his car at allegra and mirtilla and chatted a little and I was beaming about it, I was so pleased they had made it. that was a perfect ending of the day.

pics soon.

GRAZIE, Avoca! thank you for everything ! ....we can count on you! :flowers2:

yes it is true/right, after the gig we were lost in the country of Swiss... :blush-anim-cl:

but i would like to specify why... so you don't think i'm totally stupid :blink:

we purchased the last minute tickets (and firstly they refused the payment and the tickets are already sold out.... in a second time, for a miracle of the destiny, few tickets are enough avalaible) then we worked all the day, at 7 p.m. we jumped in the car and we started our "rally" from Italy to France and from France to Swiss.... (at this time our friends are already in first/second row and we were far 400 km)...

i drove the car quite fast (mister michael schumacher be worried!) and, after the Mont Blanc tunnel, we are quite sure that the policeman french shot, twice, beautiful pictures of us in our car....

we arrived in Swiss but there were not road signs about Nyon and when we found Nyon there were not road signs about the festival....

finally we parked the car in a geant field very far from the festival and we arrived at the gig during the first yeaa of relax, fortunately...

we were 1 km far from the stage with people chatting and drinking and not caring so much the gig....

(in few video that we made you can ear just our voice and in the background the music of the gig and the voice of our favourite singer, nobody sings in the crowd)

so... after the gig we did not find our friends, the thelephones did not work and after we walked around the festival area (in green field, in industrial area, in parking, in bus stations, in train stations, in the forest, in the factory etc etc) finally we found a barrier and we knews that our friends were inside...

that is the reason because we were lost in a nowhere place....

and that is the reason because we did not meet our favourite songwriter after the gig....

but at the end of the story a not so tall guy very gentleman stopped his car and sayd hello to us (me and his favourite big girl)

:punk:

now...

i'm thinking that you all, now, you think that we are not stupid but we are totally crazy :blush-anim-cl:

800 km in a day... because after the gig we jumped in the car, i drove all the night, and we were at work at 8.30 a.m., fresch and clean as usual :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you Mici! Dani saved them and I put them on photobucket: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikafestivals/Paleo%20Festival%20Nyon%20CH%20230708/
I love how they posted the same photos over and over again :naughty:
Actually they are just 17 :naughty:

EDIT: Dani found and saved 20 more pics...... added!

now...

i'm thinking that you all, now, you think that we are not stupid but we are totally crazy :blush-anim-cl:

800 km in a day... because after the gig we jumped in the car, i drove all the night, and we were at work at 8.30 a.m., fresch and clean as usual :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for yr report Allegra........ guess you're just as crazy as his fans are to be ........... :wink2: Glad you could at least say hallo to him!

Thank you for yr report Allegra........ guess you're just as crazy as his fans are to be ........... :wink2: Glad you could at least say hallo to him!

thanks and hello

really is not a report... i'm just trying to defend my cleverness.... but without so much results... :bleh:

ce matin j'avais envie de dire bonjour a n'importe qui :punk:

now...

Oh wow, that's ALOT of driving in one day, i don't know how you made it. :shocked:

Thank you Mici! Dani saved them and I put them on photobucket: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikafestivals/Paleo%20Festival%20Nyon%20CH%20230708/

Actually they are just 17 :naughty:

EDIT: Dani found and saved 20 more pics...... added!

Thanks, will check the link now, there were lots of good pics in the link i posted, with watermark of course. :thumbdown:

Avoca is usually good at getting rid of watermarks. She will have a lot of work with SOOOOO many pictures we all found this month. Well, no other gigs after tomorrow, so she probably has a few months to do them all.:naughty:

I've only had time to read reports that were conveniently placed as links on the first post by Blue Sky (who really does deserve a prize).

Thank you Robi, Avoca and Blue Sky for a great start to my morning. There's nothing like drinking your morning coffee and reading fab reports.:wub2:

Allegra, sorry it didn't really turned out well as it should, but nice he stopped :wub2:

I really laughed how did you say that you arrived during first yeaa of relax :naughty::thumb_yello:

thank you, you are nice... no problem for me... usually i'm luky

and.... i did a mistake...

really at the start of relax there is not yeaa but jeeeee, jeeeeeeee, uaaaaaaaaaahhh ah aah aah aah :blush-anim-cl:

sorry :bleh: