Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

:Update:

From Racha:

"Met his mum, dad and manager. Mika left. Told his mum about the blog video(I'm assuming the comments problem) and she will get it sorted."

oh, no.. she didn't meet him... :shocked::boxed:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not afraid of the 2nd album... i know 2 songs already, and i like them very much. i'll trust him for the rest. besides most artist only have 3 or 4 good songs on albums & we still buy it. i have higher hopes then that for his 2nd album, he'll do just fine! :thumb_yello:

I'm with you! :thumb_yello:

:Update:continued...

"No afterpaty, but short backstage peek. Met the staff and his family who were all super friendly and nice. They care so much about the fans"

:jawdrop:

ALREADY?! I wouldn't have considered even looking yet! :lol3:

Nice pants (not as nice as THE pants, but nice too), and I like this colour louboutins better than the silver :wub2:

Huzzah! You are now ready to come to Europe! Where shall I meet you?

Where ever Mika is ... wait, oh great! Way to get me ready in time to just miss every single gig :sneaky2:

:Update:

From Racha:

"Met his mum, dad and manager. Mika left. Told his mum about the blog video(I'm assuming the comments problem) and she will get it sorted."

I'd assume you're assuming wrong. More likely the delayed mud blog. Good that his mum's on the case now, though :thumb_yello:

well, glad they had a great gig just the same :thumb_yello:

he barely slept last night... maybe it has something to do with it, or maybe he is just going with family and friends he hasn't seen in a long time!

He slept like 11 hours! :naughty:

thumbnail_pentru_poza_3029147.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: