2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! He's speechless!

First time for everything:

:naughty::naughty:

that cracked me up totally!! we got THE report over THE gig... :mf_rosetinted: yes, we are cool :mf_rosetinted:

Yessss WE ARE!!!!:cool:

Im very happy for him and so proud :tears:

Im always happy when Leb ppl achieve great things and come back to their home land and are so happy to be back!!!

It must be a Lebanese feeling, can't explain....

Sorry I'm getting a bit emotional!

Thanks for the updates, Rose!

You are welcome, here's another just in:

"I don't think the stage was equipped, no rope tricks, snow did not come from above. Fireworks were out of this world.

His Any Other World performance was...... Can't find a word to describe it."

"I don't think the stage was equipped, no rope tricks, snow did not come from above. Fireworks were out of this world.

I bet AOW must have been particularly emotional there.. :tears:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Guys, I don't think anyone can really know the meaning of the word "amazing" unless they've bean to this show... OMG! You could see how excited he was and how excited his Lebanese fans were to be there. It was like.. the most exciting day of my life! Haha!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... :( But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

Any Other World should have been more incredible than it is normally!

Wow, the fireworks sounds like it was a sight to be seen!

Looking at the stunning backdrop of Martyr square, which is beautiful, and all I can think about is he wore the turquoise shoes:wub2:.

I have GOT to get a grip on reality:naughty:.

Originally Posted by MikaSounds

BEIRUT! MIKA BLOG!

Oh my God, what can I say. I am quite speachless. The gig in Beirut tonight was truly one of the best moments of my life. I want to thank everybody in Beirut who came to the concert. This was a true honor. Thank you.

The crowd was electric, the weather was perfect and quite possibly the loudest singing crowd I have ever heard. The show was at Martyrs Square, in central Beirut for about 15,000. An event like this has not been allowed to happen for a very long time. And tonight the audience owned it.

This is how it ended

More to come..!

Mx

I'm so happy for him.... W MIKA ! :tears:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Guys, I don't think anyone can really know the meaning of the word "amazing" unless they've bean to this show... OMG! You could see how excited he was and how excited his Lebanese fans were to be there. It was like.. the most exciting day of my life! Haha!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... :( But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

so glad you had a blast, dana! :punk: is it your 1st mika gig? if so, it's even more special, if possible :bleh:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

:woot_jump:! :punk:

And :lmao: :lmao:

Stupid internet addict Mika was in a rush to write his blog :sneaky2: :rolls_eyes:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

It was amazing.

Thanks for the report! Glad you enjoyed it :biggrin2:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

:yay::yay: :yay:

Thank you for your report!!!

waiting for the other stuff:wink2::roftl:

lol everybody is everyone's uncle or relative in Lebanon:naughty:

that's really nice from your dad!

Okay, don't go all crazy on me now, but Racha just text me back, and I double checked to make sure she was alright with me posting this and she is.

She is staying in the same hotel as Mika.

Originally Posted by MikaSounds

BEIRUT! MIKA BLOG!

Oh my God, what can I say. I am quite speachless. The gig in Beirut tonight was truly one of the best moments of my life. I want to thank everybody in Beirut who came to the concert. This was a true honor. Thank you.

The crowd was electric, the weather was perfect and quite possibly the loudest singing crowd I have ever heard. The show was at Martyrs Square, in central Beirut for about 15,000. An event like this has not been allowed to happen for a very long time. And tonight the audience owned it.

This is how it ended

More to come..!

Mx

I'm so happy for him.... W MIKA ! :tears:

I'm so proud of him !!!! is a funny, weird and awesome feeling :wub2: