2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

Well.. taking a step back, trying to see it all from the perspective of someone who has never even heard of MIKA, I can see why they're in shock. Give them a little time... :bleh:

OK OK i guess the colours and crazyness might look....kinda.... LOL atlest he enjoyed it and i guess there is nothing wrong with gaynessness... ;):thumb_yello:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whre did you find it ?

It's from some portuguese company, what the f*uck is doing a portuguese company taking photos in Lebanon ?

Oh yeah, it took me ages to figure out the word for "search" :lol3: I should have just posted it here

and for report danacheaib and mika

wow he was fast!

i wish mika was a MFC'er

:floor:

I admit defeat...I went to bed at 3am and had to get up to get my son on his camp 3 hours later, so I went back to bed after that...which was lucky because all this good stuff got posted here during my short night

When did you wake up? 2pm? :das:(I did :naughty:)

O que vale é começo a parar de dizer coisas com nexo . Mas o que é que posso fazer . É um bocado idiota falar em português e ser respondida em turca. . . mas vá . . . o que é que posso fazer o anhanço é para continuar. . .

Posso falar de coisas perversas visto que é o que eu mais gosto . Quer sonhar com o Mika . . . que nojo . . . porque é que nem isso a minha mente é capaz de fazer como deve de ser . Tenho um nojo a isso . Mas também se eu sonhasse tudo o que quisesse ia ser uma beca mau . . . ! Tou a imaginar . . . virgem já não era e sei muito bem com quem tinha perdido a virgindade !

Meu Deus . . . epsero que ninguém traduza isto !!

*cough*

What valley is start to stop to say things with nexus. But what it is that I can make. It is an idiotic bit to say in Portuguese and being answered in Turk. but it goes… what it is that I can make anhanço is for continuing. I can speak of perverse things since he is what I more taste. It wants to dream of the Mika… that mourning… because it is that nor this my mind is capable to make as must of being. I have a mourning to this. But also if I dreamed everything what I wanted went to be a bad robe…! Tou to imagine… virgin already was not and knows very well with who had lost the virginity:: My God… epsero that nobody translates this!

It took my 5 minutes to understand what you meant

I know! I stared at the title for soo long trying to figure out what was wrong with it!

You know me and random chatting in report threads before we get the reports.

*slaps chatterers*

But we already got reports :fisch:

Speaking of which:

NOW CAM! 7:14 AM Going to the pool!!

Got back from a brilliant night at the Sky Bar a couple hours ago. A really good looking night club right on the water in the Biel area of Beirut. Another amazing fireworks display awaited us there when we arrived, all synchronised to house music! AMAZING. Stayed up a couple hours with some of my close friends, chocking on whiskey and green tea and am now writing to you in a bathing suit about to go down to the pool which has just opened 4 mins ago!

This is the view from my balcony where we are all sitting. My first legal white night in 4 weeks. Its lurvely!

http://www.mikasounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/beirut-balcony.jpg

Spk in a bit.

MXXXX

(Hey, MFCers are allowed to report what happens before/after gigs :P)

"It was a remarkably strange performance"

Mika

It was a remarkably strange performance, with giant inflatable pizza slices and milkshakes surfing the crowd, a squadron of zaftig dancers, and several interludes with animal costume performances. Words cannot quite describe the, well, gayness, of this show. Still, the crowd loved it, and we decided to as well. When in Beirut, you have to party hard.

if the boy never heard of Mika he must have found strange!

giant inflatable pizza surfing the crowd :roftl:

MY REPORT....

OMG what a wonderfull gig , i've only read 4 pages of this thread but really felt the need i had to tell you all how amazing that show was !

I arrived at 3PM to the Martyr's square and maade it directly to the doors but the security guys told me that they won't open doors before 17h30 so i made a tour around the place and had an ice cream , then i went to the Virgin megastores wich is just next to the square and i saw a crowd in there bying tikets for the night's gig i laughed and came back to the entrance.

I saw a few people already waiting and i actualy met an internet friend of mine who has seen my picture on msn and recognized me !!! he came and talked to me I was very surprised ! it happens that i talked to him once on the internet because of a post he made on youtube about mika and now i meet him face to face in a mika gig !

Then they openend the doors and we were allowed in , i had my blue bracelet put around my wrist , and went directly next to the stage i took some pictures. My parents bought me a seated ticket but i realised that i could stay standing and in a very good place but thought that i'll have a better view from my actual seated place ! i was wrong ! when i made it up to the chairs the hostess indicated me the chair where to sit and it was not a very good place. Confortable yes the stage was far !

Anyway the place was rapidly full of people and a lebanese DJ called underground put some very good music and at 9PM Mika arrived with Relax !! the crown gone mad those on their chairs got up and started dancing in front of their chairs it was a funny thing to see !!

I overheard people saying that Mika offered 500 places for the handicaped children but i don't know if it's true or not.

Then it was the big girl song with a bunch of big girls who came in holding a big coke and then a giant plastic pizza !! then it was my interpretation , beautiful as always !

Before the billy brown song mika introduced it saying ''it's the story of one of his friends called billy brown''

Then it was Stuck in the middle , mika mentioned his dad with a wink and he ticked his tongue when he mentioned him ! so now we can assume that the song has something to do with his dad.

then to the words of Raffa he played an awesome In any other world then it was Ring Ring and here the crowd got mad again , then he played Holy Johnny , Happy ending and love today !! on the LT song the crowd went mad and everyone started jumping and dancing and he made the usual battle with Cherisse he took off his shirt then he sang grace kelly and teased the crowd and at last it was the lollipop song !! he came back after it for the other version of Relax , then when it ended they started fireworks !!!

And instantly after it ended we saw mika leaving with 5-6 cars and accompanied by the army !

*Mika talked english-french and arabic fluently during the gig ! i was very surprised i thought he only talked a few words !

*At the end he told the crowd that he loves us

*He thanked us for the great support the lebanese were giving him and said that he was proud to sing in the Martyr's square

*While waiting for mika the lollipop girls were giving lollipops for the crowd for free !

*When he was singing someone from the crowd gave him the lebanese flag and he hold it.

*When i was waiting at the entrance , someone from the radio came and interviewed me lol he asked me why i like mika and i answer him because he sings good , he have good songs and because he created an amazing world next to his songs !

I hope i didn't forget something , but it was certainly a night I will remember !

***I am speechless ***

by all the reading and articles...

I have no words to express the beauty of what happened there last night

I was not there but something grand happened of a huge proportion that only the heart and spirt can understand n'est pas?

And instantly after it ended we saw mika leaving with 5-6 cars and accompanied by the army !

No meet & greet then??:roftl::roftl:

Guess that is why he could post his own report so fast.

Now I appreciate I let the team down on the google thing earlier today. RL, sorry.

However, you might like these little snippets:

Mika speaking Arabic:

Lollipop

Relax and Fireworks

(Please tell me if they work, as youtube has no sound for me today:boxed:)

Back to RL, BRB

Now I appreciate I let the team down on the google thing earlier today. RL, sorry.

Mika speaking Arabic:

Lollipop

Relax and Fireworks

Back to RL, BRB

BS! they are fabulous! I cried with the fireworks one! I can't get enough of this!

Mika speaking Arabic:

Lollipop

Relax and Fireworks

Back to RL, BRB

Thanks BS! They work for me :wink2:

David is scottish too.

Is that why he is borned in Edinburgh?! :shocked:

:lmao:

yes and i wonder why only martin?

when the others' outfits are nearly normal:blink:

maybe he did something to get mika angry:mf_rosetinted:

Remember when Luke had the cool outfits? :roftl:

I dunno,it seems only Martin deserves to be revolutionary nowdays