Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My two comments dissapeared :tears:

It keeps saying 51 comments and 34 comments

BUT

Mine was removed, and new ones were put in its place

when somebody else comments, the last ones disappear because there's no place

edit: one of them appeared. Still says 34 even though there is many more. Crazy page!

BUT

when somebody else comments, the last ones are erased because there's no place

edit: one of them appeared. Crazy page!

For the Big Girl legs one, I see it as 34...but for the I'm Being a Fool, there's 51. Is that what you're seeing as well...?:blink:

BUT

when somebody else comments, the last ones are erased because there's no place

edit: one of them appeared. Crazy page!

ohhhh hugs, I'm sorry I didn't mean to erase you :blink:

Hmmm, so my page shows 51 comments, but it has said that for hours.

Do you all see a different number?

Do you all see my comment on the first blog?

BUT

when somebody else comments, the last ones disappear because there's no place

edit: one of them appeared. Still says 34 even though there is many more. Crazy page!

I was about to ask about that!! Is there a spell or something??:blink:There were 51 comments. I posted two. After that, there were still 51 comments...:boxed:I don't get it... lool

It's a mystery...

ohhhh hugs, I'm sorry I didn't mean to erase you :blink:

never mind :thumb_yello:

it's not you. It's the page, it's cursed :naughty: Or collapsed by us

Oops, sorry, "them" :boxed:

For the Big Girl legs one, I see it as 34...but for the I'm Being a Fool, there's 51. Is that what you're seeing as well...?:blink:

Yeah and it's the same like for hours :blink:

Re: New Mikasounds email--I'm glad they're reading the MFC but they need to stop telling us how to feel about these blogs! Ugh! It is so patronizing and presumptuous and disrespectful and annoying.

We don't need to be "assured" that Mika's blogs are not a "flash-in-the-pan" and that he "remains dedicated to communication with fans" or whatever unless there's suddenly a blog drought and they're just trying to let us know it's only temporary. If he's continuing to post on a regular basis, we will see for our selves that this is true!

I suppose one could imagine they were just trying to reach the fans who may have stopped checking the website after the Paris gig or the main European festivals, but then there is no need for the defensive tone! Just say, "hey, there are new blogs, they're exciting, check 'em out."

And the bit about how rare it is to find an artist of Mika's stature who would--out of the goodness of his heart--deign to favor us fans with blogs because he so cares--so, the implication goes, shouldn't we all be oh-so-grateful? Argh, lay off already. Let us decide by ourselves how to receive the blogs, whether we should be grateful or not, and just how rare or not rare we think this is. After all, we're the ones who are possibly following other artists too, of various levels of fame, and we see how different artists communicate, and we don't need to be lectured.

Plus it's not like this point of view is unrepresented here on MFC--we're quite aware of it. We don't need it from Mikasounds. They're Mika's professional PR team; they need to learn how to act professional.

--Jack

After reading those reports of ppl cant see thier comments, i have checked the 5 comments i have left in the blog and i can't see them as well. I can't even register or log in...ummmmmmm.:boxed::blink:

Re: New Mikasounds email--I'm glad they're reading the MFC but they need to stop telling us how to feel about these blogs! Ugh! It is so patronizing and presumptuous and disrespectful and annoying.

We don't need to be "assured" that Mika's blogs are not a "flash-in-the-pan" and that he "remains dedicated to communication with fans" or whatever unless there's suddenly a blog drought and they're just trying to let us know it's only temporary. If he's continuing to post on a regular basis, we will see for out selves that this is true!

I suppose one could imagine they were just trying to reach the fans who may have stopped checking the website after the Paris gig or the main European festivals, but then there is no need for the defensive tone! Just say, "hey, there are new blogs, they're exciting, check 'em out."

And the bit about how rare it is to find an artist of Mika's stature who would--out of the goodness of his heart--deign to favor us fans with blogs because he so cares--so, the implication goes, shouldn't we all be oh-so-grateful? Argh, lay off already. Let us decide by ourselves how to receive the blogs, whether we should be grateful or not, and just how rare or not rare we think this is. After all, we're the ones who are possibly following other artists too, of various levels of fame, and we see how different artists communicate, and we don't need to be lectured.

Plus it's not like this point of view is unrepresented here on MFC--we're quite aware of it. We don't need it from Mikasounds. They're Mika's professional PR team; they need to learn how to act professional.

--Jack

Well said.:thumb_yello: