• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The link to Taratata show :

http://www.taratata.net

then Taratata N° 207

then "VOIR LE BONUS" under the pic (or the pic if you want to see the show...) it will play all the bonus, but Mika's part is about at the middle of it...

I think you may find the bonus on youtube too (the first post gives the link for the part of the show with Mika interview and peformance), but i don't know where... Try with "Taratata Mika bonus"...

thanks so much for the translation yoppappop!

I was wondering if anyone had a link to the full version of his appearance on tarata. Every one I see has cut out his short version of kiss and its driving me mad! Thats one of my favorite parts of the entire appearance and its cut out >_< So if anyone could please point me in the direction of the full vid, I would be forever grateful!

Gracie!

Shontih

thanks so much for the translation yoppappop!

I was wondering if anyone had a link to the full version of his appearance on tarata. Every one I see has cut out his short version of kiss and its driving me mad! Thats one of my favorite parts of the entire appearance and its cut out >_< So if anyone could please point me in the direction of the full vid, I would be forever grateful!

Gracie!

Shontih

You can find the whole show on the website : http://www.taratata.net, it's n°207 He's appearing at about 10 mins of show, but you can't really fastforward it, so you'll have to wait...

just read all your hard work, phantastic work, Yoppappop, what a star!!!

I can understand and speak french but that would be too much for me!! thanks again, the show was brilliant, he pulls such wonderful faces , I loved it

Yoppappop you rock !!! Thank you for translating this... actually my first language is french and I speak way better french than english and I was ready to translate it but you saved me soooooooo much time !!!!!

:thumb_yello:

You owe me one !! :wink2: A charge de revanche...