REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Just for the record ... i dont have any problem with burlesque/or stripping ... its each persons perogative, and am open minded ... :thumb_yello:

But if i wanted to go to a tittie bar there are plenty in my town :roftl: If i enjoyed that sort of thing i would go ... but i dont , so i think its down to each persons point of view on the matter ... positive OR negative ... :wink2:

anyways .. im off for a bath .... a cold one :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Thanks for the pics charlotte !!!

Just for the record ... i dont have any problem with burlesque/or stripping ... its each persons perogative, and am open minded ... :thumb_yello:

But if i wanted to go to a tittie bar there are plenty in my town :roftl: If i enjoyed that sort of thing i would go ... but i dont , so i think its down to each persons point of view on the matter ... positive OR negative ... :wink2:

:lmfao: have a nice bath! :D

Something you wanna tell me??:blink:

All the beaches in Europe generally have topless ladiessss tis true

Not that Ive notcied

Ok, quick post as i havent even read the thread and am absolutely knackered.

I have no words to describe today. Gig was absolutely incredible,he was on fire, and you could see the elation on his face as well as how charged he was.

He was very chatty and spontaneous, totally connected with us, gave us tons of eye contact, and was just amazing. The new songs were fantastic, absolutely so. I am so fangurlish righ now,lol

Personally i loved that he had dressed down (jeans and tshirt) and he looked just stunning. Even the hair looked natural and lovely.

The new material left me speechless. I took the whole thing on vid including the meeting afterwards , where he says that we're so picky with his clothes as i commented on this hair being nicer than the overcurled style. He brought up the ica gala jacket saying that he knew we'd bashed it.

Meeting the old and new MFC friends was once again amazing, and i cant express how excited i am for the new tour. He's SO back!! Love him :original:

I have no words to describe today. Gig was absolutely incredible,he was on fire, and you could see the elation on his face as well as how charged he was.

He was very chatty and spontaneous, totally connected with us, gave us tons of eye contact, and was just amazing. The new songs were fantastic, absolutely so. I am so fangurlish righ now,lol

Personally i loved that he had dressed down (jeans and tshirt) and he looked just stunning. Even the hair looked natural and lovely.

The new material left me speechless. I took the whole thing on vid including the meeting afterwards , where he says that we're so picky with his clothes as i commented on this hair being nicer than the overcurled style. He brought up the ica gala jacket saying that he knew we'd bashed it.

Meeting the old and new MFC friends was once again amazing, and i cant express how excited i am for the new tour. He's SO back!! Love him :original:

Thanks for the report. :thumb_yello:

We really appreciate you think of us back in Europe and send us the updates despite probably being knackered.

I agree with everything you wrote in the review. He is more than back.. He came back with a hurricane

Thanks for the quick report! Glad you enjoyed yourself. And lmao at what he said at the M&G :roftl: We're not that picky :fisch:

Maybe It's common practice here to take off the top when on the beach. And I wish all women who do it were like that stripper lol, would spare everyone very painful sights

Uh, yeah, people generally wear a BIT more than what she's got on around here :naughty:

Awesome!

Can not wait for your videos :mf_lustslow:

When he says he knew we'd bashed the jacket, does he mean he read the thread, or he just heard about it?

Pics

a8d7d4d4.jpg

Euuuhh, golden shoes. Ooh, the speaker-thingy has pictures on it!

88996949.jpg

Love your pictures, this one's my favourite!

Did he introduce his band members at all?

Did anyone film the burlesque dancer?

Dont worry of we freak out and delete , I dont know what the hell she looked like!

The Icecream man posted a LOT of pictures of her on his flickr if you want to perve (he certainly did) :thumb_yello::naughty: