2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

OH GOSH. I AM DEAD.

How long was it until he came out? I promised my friend we'd leave at eleven. PLEASE don't tell me it was 5 past or something like that, I might cry, hahaha.

Videos of Blame it on the Girls, Blue Eyes and Doctor John coming very very soon. I'll post the link in a bit.

Possibly my fave picture I took tonight though:

p1010241t.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

That's amazing!!

I

asked him if he could say a quick 'The MFC are amazing' so he did.. Well in his words it was more of a 'The MFC are f*cking fierce!' then he said how he doesn't go on the MFC and I told him he was missing out then he was like 'no, I'm not' lol. Yeah right!

I do not understand these words (. Do not grasped the meaning of ((. is it good info or discomposing ?

Where to hear other songs?

I

I do not understand these words (. Do not grasped the meaning of ((. is it good info or discomposing ?

He basically said that MFC is great, but he doesn't go on it

I

what he said means the MFC is great.:thumb_yello: he said he doesn't read the forum. then she said he missed out. he said no, he wasn't missing out on anything.

it's all good lena :wub2:

Absolutely incredible! Yes, he is getting better and his contact with the audience is amazing, though I hated people throwing straws on stage and... at Mika. He knew though that there were many of hard core fans:naughty: singing every single line, even of WAG and we could all see how happy he was about it.

The new songs sound so great that it's just unbelievable!!! My fave is Dr John - very melodious, Rain with the full band was just amazing! And Stuck In The Middle - love the dynamics of that song and his piano play!:mf_lustslow:

The audience went completely wild when he played Relax - Mika has so much energy - you just stand there and ask yourself HOW IS ALL THAT POSSIBLE?!

He is no doubt the best young live performer and noone even comes close to what he does.

I'm absolutely thrilled!!!

M&G was also nice, fewer people than at Sadler's Wells and he was more relaxed, chatted with everybody. I loved the make up - an eyelash he had painted under his right eye - that looked absolutely brill!

I'm so nackered, more tomorrow:biggrin2:

What is UP with Youtube? When I uploaded my Sadler's Wells videos they took about ten minutes each, now they take an hour?

Doesn't look like I'll have them til the morning now >_<

I'll dig out the best of the photos and make a photobucket album. Time well spent I believe. :D

BS, I don't get why you've called the first one Yoga pose. Is it because of what he's doing with his hand?

When I posted it a couple of pages back (when everyone couldn't see the pics for who knows what reason) I called it the screaming yoga pose because of his hand.

I am tired after searching and downloading and uploading and reloading the pics, so just dropped a word out of my title in my haste to reload the pics. I thought his hand was funny.

Enough FBeye-ing for me today, it's worn me out, must be getting old. I will be back to read more reports later.:biggrin2: