2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

Hello!

Again, a very quick hello and it was wonderful from me!!

I've got some nice pics which I'll post later on and a very cute close up of Mika drawing on a certain MFCer! I'll let her tell you first but can happily provide the pictorial evidence!

It was a really GREAT gig and it all went really sweetly .... in the main!

Always some tensions over queues and all that but basically a very happy time was had by me and all around!

Will do a better report later but here is a picture for starters from the outside pre gig flag signing etc!!

Me and Rose

DSCN1746.jpg

That's probably the 2nd pic I've seen of me that I like!

God I love my shoes!:naughty:

Hello!

Again, a very quick hello and it was wonderful from me!!

I've got some nice pics which I'll post later on and a very cute close up of Mika drawing on a certain MFCer! I'll let her tell you first but can happily provide the pictorial evidence!

It was a really GREAT gig and it all went really sweetly .... in the main!

Always some tensions over queues and all that but basically a very happy time was had by me and all around!

Will do a better report later but here is a picture for starters from the outside pre gig flag signing etc!!

Me and Rose

DSCN1746.jpg

Love the pic ... was lovely to see you again :huglove:

Racha, sorry I didn't call, will call tomorrow:wink2:

Your vids are brilliant, enjoying watching them. Was wondering about the high pitched noise in the background:naughty:

Next time, I'll certainly hang round for drinks, but had already promised Silver a ride home, and she had to up early, so we had to get off.

:sneaky2: Don't blame me - you had to get back too :naughty:

:roftl::naughty:

Silver and Rose: you missed out on an amazing evening... next time we plan it ahead of time....

anyways... here are a couple if youtube links

Relax - Take it easy:

Lollipop (and you can see mika trying to get people to the stage):

Big Girls and My Interpretation are both getting uploaded - and should be up and running in an hour

I guess the links to WAG and Rain have already been posted (by the way thank you Ms MFC FBI :naughty: )

but here's the list just in case:

Blue Eyes:

Dr John (thanks to someone from the MFC I corrected the name of the video file):

Rain + Love Today:

We are golden:

Wow what a fantastic gig :roftl: I was under a kind and fine spell from about 5 seconds into WAG and I just had a fantastic time. I have never been dancing and screaming and singing that much before and I don't really care if I looked like a moron on tv, cause I had a hell of a lot of fun :boing: I have to learn to fly before the next gig though, don't know how else he expected peope to get over that barrier, past security and up on that stage :teehee: Way to go Olga :biggrin2:

Wow what a fantastic gig :roftl: I was under a kind and fine spell from about 5 seconds into WAG and I just had a fantastic time. I have never been dancing and screaming and singing that much before and I don't really care if I looked like a moron on tv, cause I had a hell of a lot of fun :boing: I have to learn to fly before the next gig though, don't know how else he expected peope to get over that barrier, past security and up on that stage :teehee: Way to go Olga :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Classic as always , spring loaded shoes?:biggrin2:

You got closer to the stage than most of us! :naughty:

You little fangurl you..."THAT WAS THE BEST GIG EVERRRR!" :naughty:

I think 5 seconds in he had all of us right where he wanted. Was it just me who kinda missed him even coming on stage? I swear he kinda walked on without anyone noticing (or was that just me being un-observant?)

:roftl::naughty:

Silver and Rose: you missed out on an amazing evening... next time we plan it ahead of time....

anyways... here are a couple if youtube links

Relax - Take it easy:

Lollipop (and you can see mika trying to get people to the stage):

Big Girls and My Interpretation are both getting uploaded - and should be up and running in an hour

I guess the links to WAG and Rain have already been posted (by the way thank you Ms MFC FBI :naughty: )

but here's the list just in case:

Blue Eyes:

Dr John (thanks to someone from the MFC I corrected the name of the video file):

Rain + Love Today:

We are golden:

Love the performance of Rain. :wub2:

I think 5 seconds in he had all of us right where he wanted. Was it just me who kinda missed him even coming on stage? I swear he kinda walked on without anyone noticing (or was that just me being un-observant?)

I was stood over by Martin, so I could see him walking on from that side. It wasn't really a big entrance, he just walked on rather than bounced on.

I was stood over by Martin, so I could see him walking on from that side. It wasn't really a big entrance, he just walked on rather than bounced on.

The band coming on about 10 mins before threw me I think. I think he was already onto the 2nd or 3rd line before I looked up and saw him :naughty:

it really was that good :boing: But I didn't pay attention the first 5 seconds, so I don't remember how he got there no :lmfao: I did very much notice him later though:mf_rosetinted:

oh my! oh my!

he still had his make up on after the gig!

oh god..what did i miss :tears:

i absolutely find this make up perfect for his face, it shocked me in a total positive way :wub2:

t4p silver

I'll bet he's forgotten he's wearing it!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It is a......................tattoo......

Maybe I'm being picky, but I do hope he had a shower after the gig. :roftl:

aha: tattoo.......:wink2:

Probably straight after he came off, actually. Maybe he tried to avoid the water going on his make up because he thought he looked rather dashing :roftl:

And now I have thoughts of Mika in the shower. Thanks for that, hahaha. That should be his next video :teehee:

Yes, definitely a tattoo!!:naughty:

And he did look dashing, didn't he?!:wub2:

Gig threads scare me:shocked: They are always SO long............and if I have been at the gig I am usually shattered and too tired to catch up. Hence, I am afraid I haven't read the thread:shocked:

So, just a quickie form me.

It was an awesome gig. It was a fantastic iconic venue. I do love the variety of different places we get to visit with Mika:wink2:.

I was a late starter with WAG, I knew it would grow on me but I wasn't blown away initially.................however, last night.............I was blown away bigtime and have watched on TV constantly today. I absolutly LOVE it now. I have always been a sucker for dunagrees...............loved him in those:wub2:.

It was great to hear the brand new Dr John. I missed Lady Jane but I guess that is more suited to the acoustic type gigs.

The vibe of the place was incredible. It was just SUCH an absolute priviledge to be there.

And afterwards..............it was one of the calmest M&G's I have known...........and I certainly didn't expect THAT in London:shocked: Mika was just SO relaxed. It was amazing.

Thank you once again TF/Mods and MFC for this amazing opportunity:biggrin2:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wub2:

:biggrin2:

Im sure its somewhere .. <looks>

I can probably list the songs he sang but I'll get the order wrong...

WAG

Big Girl

SITM

Billy Brown

Dr John

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

BIOTG

Rain

Love Today

Relax

Happy Ending

Lollipop

Erm...help someone?

Edited by -Jennie-

Gig threads scare me:shocked: They are always SO long............and if I have been at the gig I am usually shattered and too tired to catch up. Hence, I am afraid I haven't read the thread:shocked:

So, just a quickie form me.

It was an awesome gig. It was a fantastic iconic venue. I do love the variety of different places we get to visit with Mika:wink2:.

I was a late starter with WAG, I knew it would grow on me but I wasn't blown away initially.................however, last night.............I was blown away bigtime and have watched on TV constantly today. I absolutly LOVE it now. I have always been a sucker for dunagrees...............loved him in those:wub2:.

It was great to hear the brand new Dr John. I missed Lady Jane but I guess that is more suited to the acoustic type gigs.

The vibe of the place was incredible. It was just SUCH an absolute priviledge to be there.

And afterwards..............it was one of the calmest M&G's I have known...........and I certainly didn't expect THAT in London:shocked: Mika was just SO relaxed. It was amazing.

Thank you once again TF/Mods and MFC for this amazing opportunity:biggrin2:

I'm glad so many of you have reported the M&G was so calm and relaxed. That must have been shocking considering previous experiences!

Here is my first vid from last night, Dr John:

I'm so sorry about the bad quality, I was clearly too excited to film anything :roftl: And that cameraman came and stood in front of me during that song :sneaky2: I hope my other vids are better. But I think I love Dr John :wub2:

And a couple of pictures (thanks to Laurel for helping with technical things :wub2: )

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

WAG

Big Girl

SITM

Billy Brown

Dr John

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

BIOTG

Rain

Love Today

Lollipop

Erm...help someone?

Happy Ending

My Interpretation

WAG

Big Girl

SITM

Billy Brown

Dr John

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

BIOTG

Rain

Love Today

Lollipop

Erm...help someone?

Relax

Happy Ending

And I THINK that's the lot. Can't think of anything else he played.

We had Happy Ending as well.

WAG

Big Girl

SITM

Billy Brown

Dr John

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

BIOTG

Rain

Love Today

Lollipop

Erm...help someone?