2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

Oups! sorry Guy... you know oldlings tend to forget and talk a lot... although we are not talking about things that are too far from the gig subject...

I was referring to the new target audience noticed in the theatre :naughty:

Oh, oh well - I don't know what type of relationship you have - not all gay men I know live a promiscuous life or have an "open" relationship - so I rarely assume anything... to each his own - enjoy it ....

no am not boasting ... anyhoo... this is the MFC (very PG friendly forum) and this thread is a gig one - so to avoid having Guy shoot me soon I will wish you the best of luck in your future and give you a vistual hug :naughty:

Right in the teeth :thumb_yello::devil: !

I know and actually I am a very good boy, but it looks silly for a fairy not to smell out queens, if you see what I mean :blush-anim-cl: ?

Anyroad what can a fan do while waiting for Sara to put her :fangurl: videos on utube :dunno: ? Don't answer me, some very young MFCers do read these threads :naughty: ... hope they enjoyed the uncensored WAG as much as we did :wub2: .

Cheers,

Id3

How fabulous to have a gig report full of such positive, feel-good feedback :thumb_yello:

Well... I have just finished reading this thread and I don't think there's anything I can add that hasn't already been said. What a wonderful, wonderful day from beginning to end - it was lovely to spend so much time with fellow MFC'ers - well Racha summed it up perfectly really...

I just want to say one more thing... I am very happy to have met old MFCers ... get to know and bond with others even more... and met new ones all together...

also, am thankful for Mika's management for dedicating 50 tickets to his hardcore fans...

and of course, to whoever was behind the scenes here arranging, contacting and working on getting the MFC those free tickets...

all the hard work is much appreciated... :thumb_yello:

...and that MIKA guy... he was absolutely AWESOME !!!!

Photos just coming, but first I want to say a HUGE "Thank You" to my darling hubby Kev - who constantly supports my MIKA obsession and is truly wonderful :wub2:

two days already since this beautiful day... :wub2: *sigh* I've uploaded my pics on my computer and I'll upload them on the internet tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone :bye:

I came back from London yesterday, but I had to sleep first before posting a

We (Celien, Joyce and me) arrived very in London on Friday. We first took some time to see a bit of London and went to the Roundhouse at 3pm.ards we went to the M&G ... it was very calmed and he came out very quick. It was my second M&G, but I was still very nervous ... :blush-anim-cl: he signed me EP and I asked him when he's coming back to Belgium. He sad "very soon". I hope he does ...

Thanks to Celien I now have I picture from me and Mika ... He's looking so sweet on it ... THANK YOU CELIEN :huglove:

THANK YOU AGAIN TICKETFAIRY AND EVERYBODY WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE!!!

My pics are on their way!

je weet dat ik heel blij voor je ben he :wub2: die foto is echt supermooi :wub2: *sigh* En ik heb er twee goede vriendinnen bij ook :huglove:

Oups! sorry Guy... you know oldlings tend to forget and talk a lot... although we are not talking about things that are too far from the gig subject... :naughty:

I was referring to the new target audience noticed in the theatre :naughty:

Oh, oh well - I don't know what type of relationship you have - not all gay men I know live a promiscuous life or have an "open" relationship - so I rarely assume anything... to each his own - enjoy it ....

no am not boasting :wink2:... anyhoo... this is the MFC (very PG friendly forum) and this thread is a gig one - so to avoid having Guy shoot me soon I will wish you the best of luck in your future and give you a vistual hug :naughty:

nothing wrong with mentioning the audience :wink2:

How fabulous to have a gig report full of such positive, feel-good feedback :thumb_yello:

Well... I have just finished reading this thread and I don't think there's anything I can add that hasn't already been said. What a wonderful, wonderful day from beginning to end - it was lovely to spend so much time with fellow MFC'ers - well Racha summed it up perfectly really...

Photos just coming, but first I want to say a HUGE "Thank You" to my darling hubby Kev - who constantly supports my MIKA obsession and is truly wonderful :wub2:

Yeah, we like Kev too! :thumb_yello:

Funny how you got into the gig before Kev, but he got his report on first:naughty:

Great seeing you again, and I enjoyed our little convo, you know the one!:wink2:

Yes 100% agree!

Thanks so much to all the people who made the guest list possible it was AMAZING and in the end one of my fave of my mere 6 gigs but hey, i'm catching up!! I forgot to thank Mika too:aah: but i guess people here were maybe more to thank:wink2:

A few more pics from my camera tho not fabby.:blush-anim-cl:

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

For Sarah :wub2:

Mika - WAG @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Big Girl @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Doctor John @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Thank you Sara!:thumb_yello:

Lovely as ever!:wub2:

Funny how you got into the gig before Kev, but he got his report on first:naughty:

Great seeing you again, and I enjoyed our little convo, you know the one!:wink2:

Yeah... I know Rose, but he's so much more eloquent than me :wink2:

I thoroughly enjoyed our chat too... Hmmmmmm - I've just got one thing to say to you... 'font colour' :drool:

After a very long week at work doing 13 hour days (all of which spent on my feet) I was exhuasted by Friday and just could not face hours of queuing and being on my feet for the gig. It seemed unfair for me to ask the Ticket Fairy for a place when I knew someone else would enjoy it more so the plan was for my lovely wife Jules (Blue Eyes) to travel up alone in the moring while I was at work so she could join the the queue nice and early. Then I would meet up with her after the gig so we could travel home together.

What a lovely report! I was wondering how you'd come in, when I saw you inside after the gig, but I was way too hyper and excited to make any sense of my thoughts, hehe!!

I'm very glad that you made it! Jules felt a bit guilty because you couldn't be there with her :thumb_yello:

Cool beans.. John consented to it....he is such a good sport.

He is, he's such a great man, and helped tons to organise the whole guestlist tickets thing on Friday. Kudos to John once again :wub2:.

and Mika refusing your special thoughtful gift..how rude! Haha!

Yeah, ahhaha!!! :aah: I think that he thought that they'd been used, lol.

:thumb_yello: Reliable as always... can't wait to hear your giggles in them... haha.. :naughty: i tell you they're infectious.. most of your vids have them..and it's somewhat comforting...

Ahem :blush-anim-cl: how embarassing. I do try not to do it but I guess that I always fail , but thanks for your kind words :wub2:

You shouldn't moan at least he has taken some of your offerings.

I guess that you're right and I already used up all my luck quota when he took (and wore) my Tshirt so I shouldn't moan.

we both live now in the same city... no excuses... and I promise you, we will get lost in the "safe" side of the city this time :roftl:

Yes! I didn't know until now that you actually live here, so we must definitely meet up then!

Updating my video list up til now:

Mika - WAG @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Big Girl @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Doctor John @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - BIOTG @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Relax @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Billy Brown @ Roundhouse in London 310709

The rest will come tomorrow

Sariflor, I will take you for the meet up for drinks offer :naughty:

message me on facebook :thumb_yello:

Thank you Racha... that's me being a fangurl :wub2:

'My Interpretation' of your photos is... :swoon:

I see... the MFC will NEVER forgive me for that - what do you call it (mishap, blooper, confusion, oldlings-memory-gone-bad) for My Interpretation :naughty::roftl:

I like my new reputation... after-gig-party organizer, song-list-confusion-maker, irrelevant-thread-poster

:roftl:

blue eyes, love your pics.. and am glad I captured your fangurly moment :thumb_yello::wink2:

next time I meet Mika, can someone please snap a picture of me with him - or a video - or anything.. I have met him 5 times already and have nothing - nada- zilch - zero pictures (just one taken with me in the background - but that doesn't really count) - and one video with my horrible squeaky voice saying am from Lebanon...

don't want him to stop the q or delay the whole meet and greet process - I have total respect why he declined taking a picture with me... but next time a candid video shot would have made me just as happy... that way he is happy not posing for a picture... and I can finally show my friends that I have indeed seen mika... :roftl:

I was gonna take your picture when you started speaking lebanese.. but it went so fast my stupid camera was too slow..I got Jemma's head instead :sneaky2: Do you want it anyway?:naughty:

Thank you Racha... that's me being a fangurl :wub2:

'My Interpretation' of your photos is... :swoon:

Aah.. you were in front of me.. I was the one making a lot of noise with Racha.. I know of you for over 2 years now and can't believe we didn't actually meet properly..and yet we were so closed :boxed: I did wonder who you were, but with all the excitement and energy didn't get around to ask. maybe next time eh?:wink2:

Yeah... I know Rose, but he's so much more eloquent than me :wink2:

I thoroughly enjoyed our chat too... Hmmmmmm - I've just got one thing to say to you... 'font colour' :drool:

Say no more:wink2::naughty:

I was gonna take your picture when you started speaking lebanese.. but it went so fast my stupid camera was too slow..I got Jemma's head instead :sneaky2: Do you want it anyway?:naughty:

Aah.. you were in front of me.. I was the one making a lot of noise with Racha.. I know of you for over 2 years now and can't believe we didn't actually meet properly..and yet we were so closed :boxed: I did wonder who you were, but with all the excitement and energy didn't get around to ask. maybe next time eh?

I can't even remember what I told him in Lebanese.. I think he was either taken back or didn't understand a word of what I was saying :naughty::roftl:

either way he nodded back with a polite smile... :thumb_yello:

I guess any picture would do.. even if it was of Jemma's - I like Jemma :wub2:... it's the memory of knowing I was there that counts - I guess :blink:

what do you mean making noise!??? :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

there is absolutely no proof that I was even there :naughty: