2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

I saw Jude Law a few months ago, he was walking down the street on his phone to someone and I just smiled at him as he walked past and he waved and mouthed 'hello!' as he went by :naughty:

He was phoning an agency to find a nanny for his kids and you most rudely interrupted, what else did you expect :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

I saw Jude Law a few months ago, he was walking down the street on his phone to someone and I just smiled at him as he walked past and he waved and mouthed 'hello!' as he went by :naughty:

is there anyone you haven't seen ? :roftl:

I bet if he wasn't on the phone he would have asked for your number:teehee:

..oh, and someone else I saw the day after :teehee::

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

I know, completely off-topic, but forgive this one time :blush-anim-cl:

Please, tell me this isn't the guy I was drooling for all the time while watching the film A.I. :aah: He was photoshopped in the film or what? :hair:

:stretcher:

Please, tell me this isn't the guy I was drooling for all the time while watching the film A.I. :aah: He was photoshopped in the film or what? :hair:

:stretcher:

He was CGIed in that, wasn't he?

Thanks for posting all these. :wub2: I especially like the one above. There's something special about his eyes... He looks like a maniac! :naughty:

I love his arms and his shoulders .... ok ... having a swoonsome moment :wink2:

Hello everybody! Back from London!!

I spent the whole afternoon saving and uploading the pics so I'm not too keen on writing a report, I guess Emerald already wrote everything:naughty:

Just let me thank Deb and the mods: great work, everything went smooth and great!:cheerful_h4h:

Oh, I'm still uploading the videos, but in the meanwhile here's the new song, Dr John:

(sorry for the blurriness, but the lens got too steamy:biggrin2:)

Teasers:

IMG_4578.jpg

Hi :bye:

I like your pics! :wub2:

I think you are the girl standing in front of me at the gig (I recognize you from your ava)! It was nice talking to you! I'm Katrien from Belgium!

I hope the girl in front of you - who was jumping against you all the time - didn't ruined things for you!

These Are my Pictures

and the last one is of me with the Umbrella that Mika through of stage that my friend caught

http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/pp267/Eve_sophie/Mika%20iTunes%20Festival/?start=0

Lovely pics .... thank you for sharing them ... nice umbrella :wink2:

It was an amazing gig .... :aah: Want to see him again :wub2:

Once is never enough ... not even twice or three times ... I don't think even 20 would be enough .... :wink2:

I'll be forever wanting more :wub2:

:)

absolutely :wub2:

To infinity and beyond :wub2: