Mika in TETU magazine - Video and Scans!

Rain

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting Elise :thumb_yello:

LOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the pics especially the last one, :mf_lustslow: I even like those trousers/leggings in the first pic, his bum looks lovely :wub2: :wub2::teehee:

That look in the last pic is to die for.......!

I will, I've already started but I'll post it later,Hope I have the time tomorrow...!

By the way, it also made me laugh out loud when I saw him in this magazine, LOL

Great!

Haha, I was sure I wasn't the only one! I tried to buy the magazine but 5 euros is uber expensive,even for Mika. Might change my mind though. I'd like to see how that kind of magazines are like :teehee:

Btw,your name's Elise? Mine too!:biggrin2:

Is there a chance anyone can get me a copy of this magazine ... I'll pay of course ... I only have one magazine with Mika in it at the moment and that's the observer ... will have Vanity Fair too soon thanks to Dani ... :boing: and well if you don't ask ... you don't get :aah:

Is there a chance anyone can get me a copy of this magazine ... I'll pay of course ... I only have one magazine with Mika in it at the moment and that's the observer ... will have Vanity Fair too soon thanks to Dani ... :boing: and well if you don't ask ... you don't get :aah:

Anyone :no::tears:

UPDATE! MAKING OF VIDEO!!

(thanks to mikabunny)

Another article about our boy in a french magazine!!!

With beautiful pictures!

here's the link : http://www.mikawebsite.com/

TETU1.jpg

TETU3.jpg

TETU2.jpg

Enjoy

I love the video behind the scene. It's killing me:wub2:. I tried to read a bit of the magazine, but the writing is too small. As usual they're asking him about his sexuality, and again his answer is the same. But what really p@#$ me off is that after the interview, in the conclusion they say: "Elton John, Boy George and other famous people refused to talk about their sexuality at their debut, but later on turned out tio be gay". When are they going to leave him alone:bash: