2009 - Mika @ Bestival, Isle of Wight, UK - 12 Sept - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Would by any chance the facial diamants be the 187 stones he dropped on the carfloor? (twitter)

I showed my 13-year old daughter the pics with the facial decoration, thought she wouldn't like it. But she screamed (I expected that) but not in terror, but because she likes it soooo much! Cool...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would by any chance the facial diamants be the 187 stones he dropped on the carfloor? (twitter)

I showed my 13-year old daughter the pics with the facial decoration, thought she wouldn't like it. But she screamed (I expected that) but not in terror, but because she likes it soooo much! Cool...

probably :biggrin2:

Bestival confirm 'space' theme for 2009

28 November 2008

Astronauts, aliens and orbiting spacecakes are just a few of the likely sights at next year's Bestival, after organisers confirmed an extraterrestrial dressing up theme.

As revealed here earlier this week, the boutique Isle Of Wight festival is already preparing itself for an inter-Galactic invasion for 2009.

And yesterday Rob Da Bank confirmed the news, telling VF: "It's only been three months since we peeled off our underwater outfits at Bestival 2008 but we've had so many requests to get on and announce the theme for 2009 that we gave in!

"I'm tweaking the exact title as we speak but due to popular demand from our ever busy forum and the fact that next year is the 40th anniversary since Man landed on the moon, it's a Space theme - Out of Space, 2009: A Space Oddity, Alien .. You get the gist! So get needle and thread out, dig out the dressing up box and prepare for lift off!"

The annual dressing up day at Bestival has become one of its most defining elements, with tens of thousands of party nuts adopting and interpretting the specified theme in eye-popping style.

Previous years have included Cowboys and Indians, Pirates and most recently 30,000 Freaks Under The Sea.

http://festivals.mirror.co.uk/latest/news/5447/-/Bestival-confirm-space-theme-for-2009

1zz5q1g.jpg

I'm listening to a song by another artist while flipping through this thread. The lyrics:

"There go your paralyzing eyes

There goes your tantalizing smile

There goes my act of playing it cool..."

And I'm like "hmm... how fitting!" :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting. :flowers2:

http://www.mikafans.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=98

I unwatermarked them...well almost all of them:naughty:

:bow:

Thank you Ingie! My, I love the sequins on his face.

15350005.jpg

Oh my dear $%&@#!. That saucy half smile is deadly! :shocked:

He's lovely. :swoon:

I can't stop staring at that pic. Wow. He looks so naughty there, it's a little disconcerting considering how docile he normally looks. But I like it. :naughty:

Oh my dear $%&@#!. That saucy half smile is deadly! :shocked:

He's lovely. :swoon:

I can't stop staring at that pic. Wow. He looks so naughty there, it's a little disconcerting considering how docile he normally looks. But I like it. :naughty:

I didn't notice until you pointed it out! :aah::swoon:

Stop it, Mika. Stop it. :shun: