Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone just for the show...

i'm sorry the italian interpreter speaks over mika..if nezza can, she can make an english transcription maybe?

nezza, you'd be an angel:wub2:

I'll try, I don't promise anything, it was difficult last night trying to make out what he was saying. I hate simultaneous translation, let the boy speak!! :sneaky2:

Pretty please....:biggrin2:

And I'm glad MFCers got into the show and that they had many had the chance to see and meet him up close, before and after. Thanks for the report Robi.:thumb_yello:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kaf:

yes, its meeeeee!!!!!!! :boing:

yesterday I had a fabulous day and met him for the first time!! :fangurl:

will tell u more and post pics as soon as I feel up to

Avoca I'm sorry you weren't there we missed you! :huglove:

mikamilan100709.jpg

SUCCESS!

I spy Mari62..

ohhh.. I see marina in the pic!! SO grand they could all get in!!

not so keen on the filming part though, so I'm glad not to be filmed :aah:

what will allegra do?

but I do am envious of them seeing big M.. sigh..

MARI???? go and rest!

but feel free to update first post...thanks!

ok darling :thumb_yello::naughty:

I need to think about writing a proper report :teehee: But I just want to say a big thank you to Robi for all her work yesterday, you a are a star
yes, thank you sooo much Robi for everything you do its highly appreciated!! :huglove:

Thank you for pics and vids everyone!! :flowers2:

Tell us Mika: what's in the little bag?:wink2:

eheheheheheh i know what this bag is about (not mine though), it's a musical bag.

you can use it to keep a gift and when you open it it plays a tune!

he's listening to the tune here...

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kaf:

yes, its meeeeee!!!!!!! :boing:

yesterday I had a fabulous day and I met him for the first time!! :fangurl:

will tell u more and post pics as soon as I feel up to

Avoca I'm sorry you weren't there we missed you! :huglove:

ok darling :thumb_yello::naughty:

yes, thank you sooo much Robi for everything you do its highly appreciated!! :huglove:

Thank you for pics and vids everyone!! :flowers2:

thanks mari for th epic, it's the one i tweeted last night but it doesn't show in my twitter board...:blink:

anyway, i've got it in my mobile :bleh:

eheheheheheh i know what this bag is about (not mine though), it's a musical bag.

you can use it to keep a gift and when you open it it plays a tune!

he's listening to the tune here...

yes,i had some of them at home(with music of the sea,music of happy birthday,...);what's song it is?

thanks mari for th epic, it's the one i tweeted last night but it doesn't show in my twitter board...:blink:

anyway, i've got it in my mobile :bleh:

oh yes thanks loads for tweeting it!! :wub2:

i can see yr tweet!

Edited by mari62

Just finished reading your report Robi, you are not a bad fan, just a realistic one and that is a good thing :wink2::thumb_yello:.

Mika on Xfactor, am I the only one who remembers him being not so positive about Xfactor :teehee:?

And is it just me or are there an ridiculous amounts of Mika contests (win a piano lesson with him, meet and greet, tickets to shows etc.) all over the world at the moment?

Just finished reading your report Robi, you are not a bad fan, just a realistic one and that is a good thing :wink2::thumb_yello:.

Mika on Xfactor, am I the only one who remembers him being not so positive about Xfactor :teehee:?

And is it just me or are there an ridiculous amounts of Mika contests (win a piano lesson with him, meet and greet, tickets to shows etc.) all over the world at the moment?

yes you are right, they try to grab more fans with contests and especially in our country nothing is given for free...you always have to win something.

yes you are right, they try to grab more fans with contests and especially in our country nothing is given for free...you always have to win something.

To me it feels like over exposure. But I understand that his promotion team must make the most of it now his new album just has been released. But it is almost not special anymore if you win something with Mika (tho I am sure I would feel otherwise if I was the one winning something :bleh:). I notice my own reaction when there is another contest: oh no, not another contest with Mika! It is all so commercial. He has a good promo team tho :wink2:.

we had only two actually...one contest to win a M&G and one contest to win tickets to xfactor.

he was only involved in the M&G which were scheduled and then delayed and which took very little of his time.

but yes i agree it seems like selling meat at the butcher's:blink: