Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

I thought this was a picture from that spanish tv-show?

Yes, it was, but it looks like Mika didn´t bring clean clothes :teehee:

a quick note

in Italy anything is easy granted about M

Italian recording house do a good but limited job about promotion of M because it has a lot of international artists to promote all togheter

so

X Factor places for M fan is a gift by Universal Music (and thanks for this) but strictly related to the hard work of just one person, without the help of any of the M entourage (they can not help us in all the countries).

the name of this person starts with ro and ends with tina

thank you

This sounds too familiar, but, in my case, i failed. At least the amazing Robi succeed. Robi, i´m so happy & proud of you :wub2:

Your report was :wub2: So bad you didn´t get to be front, but you were there and i´m sure Mika felt more welcome & warm knowing you were there (even out of his sight :wink2:)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of this already being answered, where was Dan?

And is there footage of him being a judge?

i realised dan was not there only on youtube this morning, cause we were too far...and i did not focus on the bassist!:naughty:

bettasan is editing second part of her recording and it will be available soon, i hope!!

BETTA? say a word!:teehee:

Hello MFCers!!

I'm back too from Milan!Exhausted but also happy (of course....who wouldn't :aah:)

First of all I want to thank Robi that helped us to enter into the show!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Second, I want to hug all MFC fans I meet and re-meet: Dani, Marina, Maurizia and Eleonora, Michela, Melissa, Fra, Nezza, Allegra, Giulietta, Greta, Pietro, Lucrezia, Mirtilla!(sorry if I forgot someone) You are special guys!!!I loved the time we spent together...and Allegra's biscuits :blush-anim-cl:!!!

About Mika...I agree...he's always kind with his fans, always patient, always nice!He took few pictures with us (group) and signed some autographs!

He seemed a bit tired and his voice wasn't at the top, but he did a great performance and I think people appreciated!

Unfortunately, as many already said, we were in a BAD position...we couldn't move too much or stand up cause off the cameras..so...we tried to do our best singing SO loud but I guess Mika didn't notice us at all :no:!

You can see where we were, in a video someone already posted few pages ago. Here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3HY4gvSFwA

Minute 1:32, we were waving golden wigs and clapping hands...that's all we could do!:sneaky2: I think that all screams you can hear during the performance or the interview came out from our poor throats!!!LOL!

I was able to met Mika 2 times and I spoke with him. I was shocked when he replied me looking directly in my eyes...I still can't "recover" myself at all :naughty:....the daylight made his eyes even more deeper (is that possible??)!!!You lost me forever since yesterday :roftl:

Then, after the group picture, he signed my MFC pin :blush-anim-cl:

Great day :thumb_yello:

Here're a few pictures I took :mf_lustslow:

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/Sarinachan/

:wub2: Sara your pics are fantastic!!

Do you load others of it?

Thank you :wub2:

Lucrezia, I'm sorry, they are all :boxed:

He stayed few minutes so...I didn't had the chance to take more pics

I have one pic with me and Mika (I took it while we were making the group pic) but...I will upload in my sig or avatar later :aah:

where is this group pic you are talking about?:blink:

I don't know, Robi, I don't have it because I actually was in the group so I was posing :roftl:

I saw a LOT of cameras doing the pic, also Marina's hubby did one:thumb_yello:

Thank you :wub2:

Lucrezia, I'm sorry, they are all :boxed:

He stayed few minutes so...I didn't had the chance to take more pics

I have one pic with me and Mika (I took it while we were making the group pic) but...I will upload in my sig or avatar later :aah:

:teehee: Can't wait to see you and Mika

:teehee: Can't wait to see you and Mika

yes...is a "stolen" picture...so...not good at all!LOL

Thank God Mika is smiling and looking at the camera :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Sarina

At the risk of this already being answered, where was Dan?

And is there footage of him being a judge?

Dan was not there :(

there was a substitute! and he was not from Korea...

here something about M judje, just after the verdict

and here a little picture of Mfcers substitutes on stage

http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/quinta-puntata-di-x-factor-esce-mario-ed-entra-cristiana-2509-n.htm