Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!!! Here I am, I'm Angela (aka Michelangelo on Mikamusic.it) and I come around here only on special occasions...like this... maily because, as You probably know I'm not so fluent in English.:-)...that why for such a post I'm asking for some help....:-)

As far as the my report of the day is concerned here below just a summary:

Mika came around 5.15 p.m., gets out from his car just among us, visibly quite tired, have a word with almost everyone, had just some pictures and then went inside the X-Factor stage.

We were....camping out on the sidewalk ..as usual...; Around 6.30 p.m. Me together with other 3 girls went inside the X-factor stage, just because we won the "meet and greet". While waiting, we had a look at the audio test trial in a TV, I felt again that Mika was really tired, it was funny earing when Mika says "that's enough" and sits up exhausted.

After a while he came and meet us; I've asked about a concert in Rome, he just reply......"mmmh sorry don't know..", He signed autographs, I've handed him my gift for which he just smiled saying "wow...thanks" then we took some pictures together, after talking with the other girls we all thanks him, I told him that just outside some more fans were waiting for him..., he greets us and just leaves.

I went out and joined the rest of the team, and after a while He came out, have a word almost with everyone taking pictures too.

We come in X-Factor stage around 8 p.m. we have entered the gallery, taking the assigned place.

We have been told to not move since a camera was placed just above us, so the best we could do was just to try to shout as much as possible and clapping the hands.

After the X-Factor broadcast was off around 1.00 a.m. we went out from the stage trying to wait once more for Mika, for the last fast greets all together...just to show him that we were there still......but after a while...I gave up...for me it was too late so I decided to leave.

I really would like to thanks all and say ..see You next time...my "sidewalk friends"; I've shared all my pictures of course, furthermore I really would like to thanks Robertina for her commitment and availability.....she has done a very good job...:-)

Take care all

Angela

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

here are the 2 group pics: unfortunately there are only a few of us and the second one is blurry

Thanks Mari!!

Too bad the second one is blurry because it was absolutely PERFECT!!!!

Anyway, thank you so so much :thumb_yello:

dani is hunting again!:naughty:

:das: :das:

Hi there!!! Here I am, I'm Angela (aka Michelangelo on Mikamusic.it)

Hi Angela!

Thank you so much for the report and the pictures :thumb_yello:

AAAAAAAAAAA I'm loving all of you you're make me cryng *-* i don't how thank you i'm so lucky to be there with you yesterday i can't explai how much i'm happy to found some people like you thank you so much!