2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for Oct. 24 Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

dcdeb

Ah, I remember that photographer...looks like I wasn't out of frame in your guy's picture after all. Thought I was in the clear :naughty: And I do remember Mika giving you lots of eye contact so it wasn't imaginary.

Here's that picture of you superstar. I had more pictures from earlier but it looks like my camera malfunctioned or something.

DSCF0018.jpg

He came outside after the meet and greet at this show! From what I hear, he comes out a lot. It just takes a little while.

Wow what a trooper Mika is for coming outside after the inside meet 'n greets considering his foot!! Another reason why I love him!! :wub2:

I WAS THERE! BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like 10 feet away from him in the crowd! I just felt so bad! He was limping, but still managed to dance for us! The theatre was definitely sold out. PACKED! He almost cried during We Are Golden, he was so happy! LOVE HIM!

Here's some of them right now:

They're taking forever :aah::naughty:

ahhhhh Nono...Happy Ending and I See You were the two songs that I totally cried during. :tears: can't watch those yet.

But I will watch Dr. John. He made eye contact with me a LOT during that song. :fangurl:

everything is taking forever to upload tonight it seems: youtube, facebook, photobucket....:blink:

ahhhhh Nono...Happy Ending and I See You were the two songs that I totally cried during. :tears: can't watch those yet.

But I will watch Dr. John. He made eye contact with me a LOT during that song. :fangurl:

everything is taking forever to upload tonight it seems: youtube, facebook, photobucket....:blink:

Yeah, same here I think :tears:

I listened to TBWKTM while showering....I didn't cry :clap::lol3:

Ooh yay! I got more eye contact in Oakland than in LA :fangurl::naughty:

I know :sneaky2:

Yeah, same here I think :tears:

I listened to TBWKTM while showering....I didn't cry :clap::lol3:

Ooh yay! I got more eye contact in Oakland than in LA :fangurl::naughty:

I know :sneaky2:

I listened a little bit today. I actually choked up a bit during We Are Golden thinking about how happy he was when we sang back to him. :D And the Dr. John vid is amazing. I may plaster these all over my facebook to share the mika experience with my other friends.:naughty:

I think we all did...seriously, I swear I made eye contact during EVERY song.:mf_lustslow:

Ah! My photobucket batch is done...brb.

I listened a little bit today. I actually choked up a bit during We Are Golden thinking about how happy he was when we sang back to him. :D And the Dr. John vid is amazing. I may plaster these all over my facebook to share the mika experience with my other friends.:naughty:

I think we all did...seriously, I swear I made eye contact during EVERY song.:mf_lustslow:

Ah! My photobucket batch is done...brb.

Go for it :naughty:

Yeah :teehee:

Sweet :cool:

So my camera was dying during the Oakland gig so not so many pics at all for this one...

109.jpg

the venue! great theater....crap location...no nearby coffee beans or rite aids.:naughty:

123.jpg

Mika's colorful crutch in the black light.

122.jpg

hmm, not sure what song this was...happy ending or i see you i think.

AND drum roll please...

120.jpg

The card that Clare (lovempls), Sivan and I made that 170ish people from the queue signed. We gave it to Mika at the post gig m+g. Will let Clare post the pics of us actually giving it to him.