mika at the fillmore

mikalovr

i saw mika at the filmore. he was awsome! the whole place was jumping! i stoped jumping once, and the floor was making me jump!!! i met mika after the concert and he is the sweetest guy ever!!! i love mika so much!!!!! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump::snog::huglove::lmao::mfr_omg:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw mika at the filmore. he was awsome! the whole place was jumping! i stoped jumping once, and the floor was making me jump!!! i met mika after the concert and he is the sweetest guy ever!!! i love mika so much!!!!! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump::snog::huglove::lmao::mfr_omg:

Thanks for posting. I heard so much about the concert in LA, but hardly anything about the one in SF. That is so cool that you got to meet him too!. I'm very happy for you!!! Do you have any pics to share? Were cameras not allowed at the Filmore? Any more details to share?

I'm jealous!::bleh:

well the filmore has one place to park the cars and tour buses. me, my dad & friend were in line 2:00-8:00. so we saw him come out of him car. so after the show we waited 90 min. and i was the first one to meet him in line. he is so nice. i lov him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Thanks for posting. I heard so much about the concert in LA, but hardly anything about the one in SF. That is so cool that you got to meet him too!. I'm very happy for you!!! Do you have any pics to share? Were cameras not allowed at the Filmore? Any more details to share?

I'm jealous!::bleh:

camras werent alowed but people snuk them in. but i have pics of when i met him.they arent that good. he couldnt take pics w/ fans. i asked him thought and he was like" oh, im so sorry! but..."in his cute little acsent. i think he felt bad because my friend was there 2 and we are only 12 so, i think he felt bad not taking pics / us. he was so cute.

HEY! are u who i think u are?!?! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Sivan. You make a beautiful Lollypop girl! It looks like so much fun!!!

I see there are a couple of videos on You Tube from the SF concert now. They are short and maybe not as good quality as some of the Avalon videos, but I enjoyed watching them.

Mika is awesome, and so are his fans for sharing the love.

Thank You!!!! :punk:

just uploaded few :) of the concert i got BAD ONES! but we r working in it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/MIKAAVALONLAJune8th2007

HOLY! "The" video may have some competition! Great video......WOW.

What is "the" video?

You know what sucks?? I did video of the whole LA show..front and center. and my memory stick got corrupted and lost all my files. I cried for days. I still cried today for a few hours.

What is "the" video?

You know what sucks?? I did video of the whole LA show..front and center. and my memory stick got corrupted and lost all my files. I cried for days. I still cried today for a few hours.

"The" video is the one of him performing "Sweet Dreams" in Sydney haha. It has its own thread sadly.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have the best camera luck either, I never do! I didn't put one in because I'm stupid and thought it would have enough room. Thank god my friend did though.

Luckily I got video of every single song in san fran. It just takes forever to upload them and I'm working on it!

Oh ok yayyyy I can't wait! Your videos are good quality...dayum haha. In the one I took, you mostly hear the screaming and then I look at other people's videos and the audio's fine haha. I suck. Well, I should probably get off the computer now haha. Goodnight!

My amazingly sexy video of Mika doing sweet dreams. :mf_lustslow:

[myspace]2035879654[/myspace]

OMG! I love you! What excellent quality, what a beautiful subject.

I'm sorry for your troubles in LA, but at least you were there!!!

Thanks again for posting. :shocked::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: Serious competition. Yeah.

:punk: :punk: :punk:

OMG! I love you! What excellent quality, what a beautiful subject.

I'm sorry for your troubles in LA, but at least you were there!!!

Thanks again for posting. Serious competition. Yeah.

OMG !!!! This vid. should go straight to the top of the MIKAGASMIC VIDEOS Thread !!!! It's awesome Summer , THANK YOU !!! and now I'll faint:mf_lustslow: :wub2::mf_rosetinted: