2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L76NOlPl8rg

By the way: you have no idea how annoying were the screaming girls just behind us, in e v e r y s i n g l e s o n g :annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h: pppfffftttttt!!!

With that said, gonna sleep now :bye:

thank you so much hathor for this vid:flowers2:

the intro is absolutely incredible!!! so impressive, so cool:wub2:

This gig was such a different gig then the one in Barcelona, mainly because Mika was more at ease and completly out of his mind!!!!!!:aah:

He was clearly enjoying himself yesterday, messing up few songs lyrics and nearly falling on stage few times.. he was full of energy and all the stress he seemed to be under in Barcelona was released in this gig.

We were a small group of mfcers there tht included Me, The Black Queen, Hator, Basicamenteyo, and the the representetive of Wonka land- Mr. & Mrs. Wonka..We were all in front a bit to the left and we were having a lovely time together.

The gig was an explotion of energy from start to finish, it was a nice thing to be able to see the gig so close after nearly 2 years of no Mika gigs at all.. so it was also an emotional moment for me.

I was not at my best health as i suffered from a very very bad pain in my legs and i want to thank the lovely Willy Wonka for being so sweet to me yesterday. :huglove:

After the gig was finished, we wanted to say hello and thank you to Mika but it was impossible, as by the time we got out from the venue there were at least 100 people or more even waiting for him...

This was probably the best gig i have ever been in, it is full of stories, colors and emotions..this was probably my last Mika gig for the forseeable future, and it was well worth the trip and everything envolved.

It was also a hard & bitter sweet gig as there were people who had to be here with us and because the bloody volcano ash they were not able to be. :emot-sad:

I will post pics and videos over the weekend. :biggrin2:

This gig was such a different gig then the one in Barcelona, mainly because Mika was more at ease and completly out of his mind!!!!!!:aah:

He was clearly enjoying himself yesterday, messing up few songs lyrics and nearly falling on stage few times.. he was full of energy and all the stress he seemed to be under in Barcelona was released in this gig.

We were a small group of mfcers there tht included Me, The Black Queen, Hator, Basicamenteyo, and the the representetive of Wonka land- Mr. & Mrs. Wonka..We were all in front a bit to the left and we were having a lovely time together.

The gig was an explotion of energy from start to finish, it was a nice thing to be able to see the gig so close after nearly 2 years of no Mika gigs at all.. so it was also an emotional moment for me.

I was not at my best health as i suffered from a very very bad pain in my legs and i want to thank the lovely Willy Wonka for being so sweet to me yesterday. :huglove:

After the gig was finished, we wanted to say hello and thank you to Mika but it was impossible, as by the time we got out from the venue there were at least 100 people or more even waiting for him...

This was probably the best gig i have ever been in, it is full of stories, colors and emotions..this was probably my last Mika gig for the forseeable future, and it was well worth the trip and everything envolved.

It was also a hard & bitter sweet gig as there were people who had to be here with us and because the bloody volcano ash they were not able to be. :emot-sad:

I will post pics and videos over the weekend. :biggrin2:

Awwww I love your report:wub2:

Im sorry your health was not too good .. but from the calls from Queenie last night .. it sounded AMAZING:wub2:

Enjoy your sangria today!

Awwww I love your report:wub2:

Im sorry your health was not too good .. but from the calls from Queenie last night .. it sounded AMAZING:wub2:

But you were there!!!!!! They even played "Another One Bites The Dust" before the show for us 3:naughty:

It was amazing beyond words, my full report and vids (i took quite a few for you lot who couldn't make it) will come soon, now we have to get ready for paella!!!

OK,here´s my report:

First of all THANK YOU MIKA FOR BEING YOURSELF!! and thank you for giving me the opportunity of meeting many MFCers!! let´s see:

Mici-hope you feel better today,you´re lovely

TheBlackQueen-what can I say?Sorry Asun,I do love MJ...:aah: you´re the woman with the best music taste I´ve ever met!!!!!!!

Hathor-Dear,yes,I was the one in the violet shirt:biggrin2: love ya!

Marianmay-sister,you know we´ll see in Lisbon!

Wonka-Amazing woman!! tu español es mejor que el de Mika!!:roftl:

Mr.Wonka-Oh my God! you were FANGURLING all night,man!:teehee::naughty:

Pufpuf-so stressed,it seems you would never arrive!!honey,i gotta see you again:aah:

Queenie-just say "hello and good bye" just at the end of the gig... nice to met you too!!

and the gig....

i´m speechless... first gig... We found John at 11 in the morning and he told us about the craziness of travelling from Paris to Barcelona (he looked tiiiiiiired),they went by bus,and Mika by car with some french friends... He also said they will travel by bus from now until the european tour is finished...(at the end of the gig they off to Milan,18 hours by bus!!!:shocked:)

some people (perhaps MFCers,unknown for most of us) did the numbers thingy... you know the first 60 will entry as VIP... well...Asun,Mici,Wonka...didn´t arrive on time to get their number... but it was all solved when John noticed no Mfcers at the list,so he took a felt tip pen and gave 8 more numbers for the MFCers!!:thumb_yello: hahahaahaha that´s the way it was:aah:

we reach the front row!! and the show started .....:shocked::shocked:

I never ever could imagine how surprised i was.... his energy,all the stuff... HE TURNED CRAZY!!! he spoke only spanish:teehee: (with many funny mistakes) and it seemed to me he enjoyed the time!! he said "when i do gigs like this one,i remember why i´m doing this,thank you"

*sigh*

when i heard "over my shoulder" i almost fainted. i wasn´t a lover of this song,but when i heard it,my mind changed. I thought "wow,I´ve been fangurling so much with this boy,just listening to his music and watching naughty pics... and right now what i really want is sit with him with a cup of tea,and try to guess what´s in his creative head..." i felt like in other dimension...

just wanna say that vids on youtube don´t do justice to him. in the videos you can´t feel the energy which comes from him... i think i´m still shocked...

no wait for the meet&greets ´cause i needed to drive back home.

now i´m looking for tickets to go to lisbon.... i need more mika....

It was also a hard & bitter sweet gig as there were people who had to be here with us and because the bloody volcano ash they were not able to be.

I will post pics and videos over the weekend.

Awwww, Mici, hope you're feeling better today...:huglove:

Awwww I love your report

Fredster, you were deeply missed, man!:aah:

But you were there!!!!!! They even played "Another One Bites The Dust" before the show for us 3

It was amazing beyond words, my full report and vids (i took quite a few for you lot who couldn't make it) will come soon, now we have to get ready for paella!!!

Guaaaaaaapaaaaaaa, que estoy ainda en madrid pero me voy aahora mismo...:huglove:

:lmfao:

I'm still in my hotel room, but i need to leave now, i'll see it for you when in Lisbon...:wink2:

Mr. Wonka fangurling? I love it when hubbies do that. :roftl:

just wanna say that vids on youtube don´t do justice to him. in the videos you can´t feel the energy which comes from him... i think i´m still shocked...

I have told many a first time gig-goer this but I sort of lost that feeling and don't mention it any more. But you are so right! I envy you to be able to experience that amazement, but thanks for your report. It's nice to hear.

And this is why people move mountains (or volcanic ash) to get to their next gig...:teehee:

I never ever could imagine how surprised i was.... his energy,all the stuff... HE TURNED CRAZY!!! he spoke only spanish:teehee: (with many funny mistakes) and it seemed to me he enjoyed the time!! he said "when i do gigs like this one,i remember why i´m doing this,thank you"

*sigh*

when i heard "over my shoulder" i almost fainted. i wasn´t a lover of this song,but when i heard it,my mind changed. I thought "wow,I´ve been fangurling so much with this boy,just listening to his music and watching naughty pics... and right now what i really want is sit with him with a cup of tea,and try to guess what´s in his creative head..." i felt like in other dimension...

Thank you for your report :flowers2:

I am not going to quote it all but it felt really good to read it - I could feel your excitement..:thumb_yello: ..and you are right, Youtube videos rarely do justice to the actual experience except for those who have been there / similar gigs as it helps them recall how the performance went. :blush-anim-cl: