2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

Oh my goodness! if you were some of the 68 numbers then I met you and I don't remember! By your siggy I can't really recall you. Who were you with? or what number were you? I was 46.

And yes!! the show was incredibly amazing :wub2:

46.... yes I don't know if I talked to you... I was 57 and my friend 56 we were at the beginning in two little blue chairs...maybe you remember that... I'm quite small and my friend is tall, and we spent most of the time with the number 60...and when the queue was divide in four I was in the last queue...I know is really difficult to remember the people but who knows...

Just got home, i'll post a report and pics later tomorrow, toooooo damn tired to do it now...:thumb_yello:

YAY!!!

Here is my TOY BOY Vid, hehehe,Mika is too much funny¡:roftl:

YAY! thanks!!

46.... yes I don't know if I talked to you... I was 57 and my friend 56 we were at the beginning in two little blue chairs...maybe you remember that... I'm quite small and my friend is tall, and we spent most of the time with the number 60...and when the queue was divide in four I was in the last queue...I know is really difficult to remember the people but who knows...

Wow!:shocked: I remember the chair, yes, but not the people on them :naughty: So I'm sure we saw each other but didn't speak, I don't remember number 60 but my friends were numbers 61 to 68 more or less

so great to hear that you have filmed everything!!! cant wait to see your vids:biggrin2:

Thanks! I have some more now, I'm uploading more at the moment:

Dr John

Billy Brown

The very first intro before the astronaut part

Relax

Some talk and Big Girl

Some talk and SITM

Blue Eyes

Again apologizing for the screams, it wasn't me :naughty:

Also for shaking (and cutting Mika's head) hand, if I look at the real Mika the camera sometimes is not where it should be, and if I have to choose between looking at the Mika "real thing" or Mika through the little screen I prefer the real one just like everybody :naughty::biggrin2:

@mellody No GGG!! I give you setlist next thing, let me check....

When I finish uploading everything I write them all in a post and make a playlist :thumb_yello:

AAAAAAHH!!!

QUIERO EL CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dios marian... que me da.... que me da......

pero alma de cantaro,edita la foto que no cabe!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand any of that ... but I shall agree with you anyway :biggrin2:

thanx for the vids hathor! gonna watch now! :biggrin2: sniff, no GGG... :tears:

marianmay, fab pic, thanx! :thumb_yello: ah, so it was the ants, i saw in the vid that he put something in imma's costume, but didn't see what it was, haha, funny! :lmfao:

YAY!!!

YAY! thanks!!

Wow!:shocked: I remember the chair, yes, but not the people on them :naughty: So I'm sure we saw each other but didn't speak, I don't remember number 60 but my friends were numbers 61 to 68 more or less

Thanks! I have some more now, I'm uploading more at the moment:

Dr John

Billy Brown

The very first intro before the astronaut part

Relax

Some talk and Big Girl

Some talk and SITM

Blue Eyes

Again apologizing for the screams, it wasn't me :naughty:

Also for shaking (and cutting Mika's head) hand, if I look at the real Mika the camera sometimes is not where it should be, and if I have to choose between looking at the Mika "real thing" or Mika through the little screen I prefer the real one just like everybody :naughty::biggrin2:

@mellody No GGG!! I give you setlist next thing, let me check....

When I finish uploading everything I write them all in a post and make a playlist :thumb_yello:

just watched bb and dr john ... don't really get what he's doing at the beginning of bb? :blink: that thing he has there & then throws away, does it belong to the show?

and dr john... i preferred the old intro, and the small hat and his movements with the smaller version of the coat (it appears that this long one is really heavy, so he can't move around much...) - but it looks funny when he puts imma under the coat with him :roftl: (thus the longer version of the coat i guess...) and i LOVE it how the feathers glow in the uv light in the end! :mf_lustslow:

just watched bb and dr john ... don't really get what he's doing at the beginning of bb? :blink: that thing he has there & then throws away, does it belong to the show?

i think it looks a bit like the flag thing with billy written on it. i'm not sure though.

and dr john... i preferred the old intro, and the small hat and his movements with the smaller version of the coat (it appears that this long one is really heavy, so he can't move around much...) - but it looks funny when he puts imma under the coat with him :roftl: (thus the longer version of the coat i guess...) and i LOVE it how the feathers glow in the uv light in the end! :mf_lustslow:

Probably you won't believe it but I haven't had the time to rewatch the show!! And I'm eager to do it after reading the interpretations you are giving to the new show, as I said my only aim there was enjoy it no matter what ..and try and not shake the camera too much :naughty:

To bad I had the piano in front of me so I couldn't see the whole "moon" in the middle of the stage, so probably I missed some details...

Setlist soon, promise!!

Louiza you're welcome!

I finish the upload!!

I took the photos with a reflex camera, my neck is like a spaghetti in this moment but I'm happy with the result xD

I can not stop seeing them again and again,and again....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yolandadominguezlee/sets/72157623902071638/

I start to watch the videos now, I'm crying oh god... XD

I finish the upload!!

I took the photos with a reflex camera, my neck is like a spaghetti in this moment but I'm happy with the result xD

fab pix, thanx! :mf_lustslow:

Morming...

Got a busy day today so will try to post some pics...pics...if at least you could call those pics...:lmfao:

I've got a handfull of relatively good ones...

Others are going to captions and Babs Trembling pics thread...:floor:

This Madrid gig will be eternally known as the Willywonka's head backside gig...

You'll see why...

My "pic" with Mika...:floor:

2l92x5h.jpg

Thank you for the videos! GREAT SHOW AND GREAT MIKA!!

If you want to know what he said in spanish I might translate it.

pls do it if u can, am quite busy atm to do it now. They'll be very happy :biggrin2: And it's a big favour for me too :wink2:

Mini-report as i have to feed the children...

Wot to say?

Where to start?

It was sooooo keeewl to get my butt at the venue and see a bunch of MFcrs and jump on them as if they were my oldtime childhood friends...

Me and Liliana were the only portuguese there, that i know of...

We drove for 6 hours but it was sooooo worthy...

Da Queens are so awsome, Mici is sooo cute, Pouf pouf looks like a doll, Hathor is my lovely Madrid at night guide, I had basicamenteyo on my left for the whole gig, she is as crazy as me, Yuls on my right, she speaks Portuguese and even crazier than me...:lmfao:

I have pics with the girls, so if they allow me i'll post some...

Met lots of other MFcrs who don't post much and even peeps from Mika Spain!

Spoke to John and I'm founding Da JohnFanClub pretty soon, that man is a genius!

As to Mika, :fangurl:, later...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

I finish the upload!!

I dont have words (right now) :mf_lustslow::drool:

4540441912_ce5b1a373c_o.jpg

thank you thank you thank you :bow:

Mini-report as i have to feed the children...

Wot to say?

Where to start?

It was sooooo keeewl to get my butt at the venue and see a bunch of MFcrs and jump on them as if they were my oldtime childhood friends...

Me and Liliana were the only portuguese there, that i know of...

We drove for 6 hours but it was sooooo worthy...

Da Queens are so awsome, Mici is sooo cute, Pouf pouf looks like a doll, Hathor is my lovely Madrid at night guide, I had basicamenteyo on my left for the whole gig, she is as crazy as me, Yuls on my right, she speaks Portuguese and even crazier than me...:lmfao:

I have pics with the girls, so if they allow me i'll post some...

Met lots of other MFcrs who don't post much and even peeps from Mika Spain!

Spoke to John and I'm founding Da JohnFanClub pretty soon, that man is a genius!

As to Mika, :fangurl:, later...:naughty:

I love your mini-report Ms. Wonka!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait for more.

I love your ponytail with the colourful bow too!:wub2::teehee::roftl: