2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

I have just updated my post as well. Ok I'm done. Everything's up :thumb_yello:

I See You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRbxGOEdoQw

Madrid Playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...88B07EE2455B0A

I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart...but I still haven't seen ANY video AT ALL

I want the Lisbon gig to be a complete surprise :naughty:

In 2008 I went to the London gigs already knowing everything that would come to pass....this time I wanna be surprised :wub2:

I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart...but I still haven't seen ANY video AT ALL

I want the Lisbon gig to be a complete surprise :naughty:

In 2008 I went to the London gigs already knowing everything that would come to pass....this time I wanna be surprised :wub2:

You are in for a treat!:thumb_yello:

A Mika feast for the eyes, ears & other senses!

Be prepared to be amazed!:thumb_yello:

Have fun!

Madrid was just amazing :boing: It was my first time in that city and i must say i now adore it! I had some problems to get there but i finally managed to turn up at half past five approx. Too late to be front row! But at least I was there, and I would be able to enjoy the show and all the songs I hadn't seen the previous day in Barcelona, as there I was BG. :biggrin2:

Wonka and Mr.W too, what a great couple! I liked your hairslide Wonka! Basicamenteyo, we've talked more by phone that there :roftl: Hathor, it was nice to meet u, u're a great Mika fan too! Marian, was a short meeting with u too, but hope we see us in another gig! Well, it was great to met you all in the queue, chat and fangurl together!! Yul$, it was nice to met u again, you're crazy but you sing pretty well!:roftl:

Queen, BlackQueen, Mici: after Barcelona, being again together in Madrid was greeeeeat!!!! And doing tourism the day after the gig was the best! I had lots of fun with u three! :wink2:

The gig: I was fourth row but i could enjoy the show as well. It was the second gig of the new tour, so Mika was more relaxed and the show was better if possible than that of Barcelona. In Madrid the audience was hyper and Mika too, so it was amazing. Mika spoke in Spanish the whole show, he said we wasn't going to speak in English “I might speak Spanish as a five year old but i don't mind” he said :roft:

And it was funny too that he mixed genders when he said “cantanta” instead of “cantante” (vocals) or “bajisto” instead of “bajista” (bass player). And Rain was... i haven't words to explain it... amazing. The set for WAG is spectacular. And people went mad with every song, and crazy with Grace Kelly and Rain. The audience in Madrid new almost all the songs lyrics, they were great. Lollipop was a party :yay:

I'm posting here some vids, and a few pics i managed to take before i filled my SD card!

Stuck In The Middle

Dr.John

OMS

BIOTG

Toy Boy

The Venue:

A few pics:

http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad308/pufpuf11/Madrid%202010%20gig/

Madrid was just amazing :boing: It was my first time in that city and i must say i now adore it! I had some problems to get there but i finally managed to turn up at half past five approx. Too late to be front row! But at least I was there, and I would be able to enjoy the show and all the songs I hadn't seen the previous day in Barcelona, as there I was BG. :biggrin2:

Wonka and Mr.W too, what a great couple! I liked your hairslide Wonka! Basicamenteyo, we've talked more by phone that there :roftl: Hathor, it was nice to meet u, u're a great Mika fan too! Marian, was a short meeting with u too, but hope we see us in another gig! Well, it was great to met you all in the queue, chat and fangurl together!! Yul$, it was nice to met u again, you're crazy but you sing pretty well!:roftl:

Queen, BlackQueen, Mici: after Barcelona, being again together in Madrid was greeeeeat!!!! And doing tourism the day after the gig was the best! I had lots of fun with u three! :wink2:

The gig: I was fourth row but i could enjoy the show as well. It was the second gig of the new tour, so Mika was more relaxed and the show was better if possible than that of Barcelona. In Madrid the audience was hyper and Mika too, so it was amazing. Mika spoke in Spanish the whole show, he said we wasn't going to speak in English “I might speak Spanish as a five year old but i don't mind” he said :roft:

And it was funny too that he mixed genders when he said “cantanta” instead of “cantante” (vocals) or “bajisto” instead of “bajista” (bass player). And Rain was... i haven't words to explain it... amazing. The set for WAG is spectacular. And people went mad with every song, and crazy with Grace Kelly and Rain. The audience in Madrid new almost all the songs lyrics, they were great. Lollipop was a party :yay:

I'm posting here some vids, and a few pics i managed to take before i filled my SD card!

Stuck In The Middle

Dr.John

OMS

BIOTG

Toy Boy

The Venue:

A few pics:

http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad308/pufpuf11/Madrid%202010%20gig/

Thank you! :flowers2: haven't watched them yet but I will!

ooohh! I read your report, our day was amazing wasn't it :biggrin2:

Edited by hathor

@willywonka Ooops. Who's behind me? :teehee:

DSC02462-copia.jpg

And in this one?? I found a lot of people... :roll1:

mikam2.jpg

I'm gonna post more pics of the concert :thumb_yello:

:bye:

Brigadaaaaaaaaaa...:huglove:

Estao tao boooooassssss!

Tu es o maximo, milher!

Edited by willywonka

Here are my photos from the gig, will upload videos tomorrow.:wink2:
Few More:

Massive pics, Mici, it would seem i had taken them as i was right next to you, even bumping your poor head whenever i clapped...:roftl: if only i could handle to take decent pics of course...:lmfao:

Muchas gracias, Cata!

They're awsome...:mf_lustslow:

Have you girls met on tuesday???

I wanted to call but we had stuff to do and it would get very late to get back to Lisbon...:(

Nxt time we'll do it...:naughty:

Have you girls met on tuesday???

I wanted to call but we had stuff to do and it would get very late to get back to Lisbon...:(

Nxt time we'll do it...:naughty:

No we didn't, I was home on Tuesday, zombie, with a silly smile on my face the whole day, I don't think I would be able to meet anybody on the streets, everybody would think I escaped from a sanatorium :lmfao:

Would be so kewl to meet the day before the gig, if you have the time, that is :biggrin2: because we will return on the 12nd first plane in the morning I think. Will keep you posted :thumb_yello:

:floor:

Noooo, mr. Wonka was in my back taking the pic...:roftl:

My Mr. hawk is cooler than that!:mf_rosetinted:

I was, and even if i wanted to get closer they wouldn't let us, they were pushing us so hard from the back...:aah::sneaky2:

No reason for it though coz the queue was calm and well organised by then and Mika was in a good mood and smiling to everyone...:dunno:

He was so nice to me and my husband...Mrs. P. brought him up very well... such a nice talkative boy...we gotta lurv him :wub2:

Edit - He isn't as tall as i thought though, he's just a bit taller than me...:teehee:

That was exactly my impression about his height, even though I'm pretty short:naughty: And in Hamburg he actually so close to me and Keti, he has literally came into our faces with his beautiful smile and she could have touched him for a sec.:wub2:

And yes, I didn't feel that I was standing in front of a very tall man cos his body language was like that. :blush-anim-cl:

hola escribo en español porque estoy un poco perdido en el foro

soy uno de los chicos que hzo de big boy en madrid... y ando totalmente perdido...

¿quienes son esas chicas tan majas de la fila que habian estado tambien en barcelona el dia anterior?

Saludos ;)

¡Hola Jesús! Una de ellas soy yo, la española (obviamente:naughty:). La otra es Mici (israelí). Bienvenido al foro. ¿Por qué no haces un thread de presentación en la sección de "Introductions & Goodbyes"? Así todos te conoceremos:thumb_yello: Y pásate por el Spanish Thread (la dirección está en mi firma), siempre serás bienvenido. Me alegré muchísimo de que lo consiguiérais, muchas gracias por el saludo desde el escenario, me hicisteis sentir importante:roftl:

is this posted here??

Ida was supposed to be in Madrid!!!

read what iMMa has tweeted!!

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=120003531344839

In one of the vids posted yesterday Mika was talking to the audience & he mentioned one of the singers couldn't make it. The person was stuck in Stockholm. He didn't identify the gender or that it was Ida.

I guess he wanted it to be a surprise as well as they probably didn't know when she would finally arrive.

Wonkaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueno no, buenísimo, quiero verte otra vez, y pronto!!! (y a Mr. Fangur Wonka!!) :huglove:

De nada :thumb_yello: I took them for Freddie and Ingie who had to be there:biggrin2:

EDIT: I want to see that Royal captions :naughty:

Im sure both will like it! And me too, better your Madrid vids than mine. I'm gonna kick my camera and sent it to el Manzanares! :roftl:

kodes 100--- thank you ;)

theblackqueen-- i hope do it the "Introductions & Goodbyes"

i'm the man-horse in the lollipop song

i put my hand up to you because i stay on the stage due to you (¿lo he dicho bien?)

what is gig??? :S

i wants the photos of the intro of love today and of the two last songs :P

anyone know or have it the version of RAIN is this concert???

Sorry for my bad inglish :(

Thanks hun! Amaaazing yesss, I had lots of fun too! (my vids are a bit crap but hope u enjoy them :wink2:)

In one of the vids posted yesterday Mika was talking to the audience & he mentioned one of the singers couldn't make it. The person was stuck in Stockholm. He didn't identify the gender or that it was Ida.

I guess he wanted it to be a surprise as well as they probably didn't know when she would finally arrive.

yes,he is a cautionery man :naughty: