2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

kodes 100--- thank you ;)

theblackqueen-- i hope do it the "Introductions & Goodbyes"

i'm the man-horse in the lollipop song

i put my hand up to you because i stay on the stage due to you (¿lo he dicho bien?)

what is gig??? :S

i wants the photos of the intro of love today and of the two last songs :P

anyone know or have it the version of RAIN is this concert???

Sorry for my bad inglish :(

tu ingles es muy bueno,jesus!!! don´t worry!!!

i´ll check my pics to see what i have... ok?? sorry no vids from me.

gig significa concierto.

happy to see you here!!!!!

kodes 100--- thank you ;)

theblackqueen-- i hope do it the "Introductions & Goodbyes"

i'm the man-horse in the lollipop song

i put my hand up to you because i stay on the stage due to you (¿lo he dicho bien?)

what is gig??? :S

i wants the photos of the intro of love today and of the two last songs :P

anyone know or have it the version of RAIN is this concert???

Sorry for my bad inglish :(

Your English is good!! Everybody understood you, that's what maters:thumb_yello:

Yes please, do it, y pásate por el Spanish.

I recorded both your acts, but can only download the Love Today Intro (it's in the first page of the thread), the other one is too long for YT. I also taped Rain, check it too!

the next week i will have my own thread ¡¡¡

but you record the lollipop song? in youtube only it is one... :(

this weekend i can't enter in mfc... monday write in the spanish thread

Which was the version disco of Rain? pleaseee :D

but you record the lollipop song? in youtube only it is one... :(

Which was the version disco of Rain? pleaseee :D

I can't download it on YT because I recorded Grace Kelly+Lollipop+Kick Ass in one video.

Ok, don't worry, we'll wait for you:wink2:

but you record the lollipop song? in youtube only it is one...

Which was the version disco of Rain? pleaseee

I am going to upload my videos now, and one of them is Rain.

Once it will be uploaded, i will post it to your facebook page, i saw your friends request :):thumb_yello:

By the way, i am very very happy that you and your friend were on stage, we were very proud of you from the front row, cheering along. :biggrin2:

Madrid was just amazing It was my first time in that city and i must say i now adore it! I had some problems to get there but i finally managed to turn up at half past five approx. Too late to be front row! But at least I was there, and I would be able to enjoy the show and all the songs I hadn't seen the previous day in Barcelona, as there I was BG.

Wonka and Mr.W too, what a great couple! I liked your hairslide Wonka! Basicamenteyo, we've talked more by phone that there :roftl: Hathor, it was nice to meet u, u're a great Mika fan too! Marian, was a short meeting with u too, but hope we see us in another gig! Well, it was great to met you all in the queue, chat and fangurl together!! Yul$, it was nice to met u again, you're crazy but you sing pretty well!

Queen, BlackQueen, Mici: after Barcelona, being again together in Madrid was greeeeeat!!!! And doing tourism the day after the gig was the best! I had lots of fun with u three! :wink2:

The gig: I was fourth row but i could enjoy the show as well. It was the second gig of the new tour, so Mika was more relaxed and the show was better if possible than that of Barcelona. In Madrid the audience was hyper and Mika too, so it was amazing. Mika spoke in Spanish the whole show, he said we wasn't going to speak in English “I might speak Spanish as a five year old but i don't mind” he said :roft:

And it was funny too that he mixed genders when he said “cantanta” instead of “cantante” (vocals) or “bajisto” instead of “bajista” (bass player). And Rain was... i haven't words to explain it... amazing. The set for WAG is spectacular. And people went mad with every song, and crazy with Grace Kelly and Rain. The audience in Madrid new almost all the songs lyrics, they were great. Lollipop was a party :yay:

Thank you for this wonderful report, i think the gig in Barcelona and this gig made me realise how music bring people together, and i simply happy to have met you.

Walking the streets of madrid and doing sightseeings together (and doing the step...step...step...right foot..left foot...:roftl:) was super lovely and i really hope to meet you again soon. :huglove:

Massive pics, Mici, it would seem i had taken them as i was right next to you, even bumping your poor head whenever i clapped...:roftl: if only i could handle to take decent pics of course...:lmfao:

Yeah, i gotta say i was wondering why i was having a headache after the gig....now i know why..:roftl::roftl:

Edited by Mici

Mici thanks for the pics!

Liliana thanks for your pics and clips!

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

thx for the pics. looks great. im just not crazy about the watemaks :( they can always ruin great piccies

I always put a watermark.

I think it's the best way to protect a thing that is mine without taking the visibility of what it is in the photo. I had a stronger watermark and changed to this one because I thought it will be less annoying.:wink2:

:bye:

Brigadaaaaaaaaaa...:huglove:

Estao tao boooooassssss!

Tu es o maximo, milher!

De nada!:biggrin2:

Ao menos que alguém delire com as minhas fotos. :roftl:

Did you made a caption with any of my photos?:aah:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

I always put a watermark.

I think it's the best way to protect a thing that is mine without taking the visibility of what it is in the photo. I had a stronger watermark and changed to this one because I thought it will be less annoying.:wink2:

De nada!:biggrin2:

Ao menos que alguém delire com as minhas fotos. :roftl:

Did you made a caption with any of my photos?:aah:

Not yet...Kids were missing me, have been spending all y time with them at the park...:dunno::boxed::mf_rosetinted:

But i will...:biggrin2:

Be sure that i will...:mf_rosetinted:

I must confess I was a bit scared at how things would turn out in Spain (we have a different character and attitude than the rest of Europe, maybe because of the weather, I don’t know, but that’s a fact). Two incredible ladies took care of the list and everything – one of them was not a hardcore fan, but was there because a friend of hers was, and the other was a teenage fan’s mother! They did pretty well, they even cheered people up by encouraging us to do the wave and stuff, was really funny. They didn’t belong, that I know of, to any forum. After all, I can’t help but feeling proud of them and of how they ended up getting so involved in something they didn’t know about (the numbers system, I mean) and had initially not much trust in.

MADRID ROCKED!

:bow:

I must confess I was a bit scared at how things would turn out in Spain (we have a different character and attitude than the rest of Europe, maybe because of the weather, I don’t know, but that’s a fact). Two incredible ladies took care of the list and everything – one of them was not a hardcore fan, but was there because a friend of hers was, and the other was a teenage fan’s mother! They did pretty well, they even cheered people up by encouraging us to do the wave and stuff, was really funny. They didn’t belong, that I know of, to any forum. After all, I can’t help but feeling proud of them and of how they ended up getting so involved in something they didn’t know about (the numbers system, I mean) and had initially not much trust in.

MADRID ROCKED!

:bow:

Oi?

Were you there?

Which number were you?

Thought i had talked to practically everyone on queue...

And i don't mean only the numbers queue...

I guess i spoke to the whole 4000 bunch...:lmfao:

In spanish, though i know mine is una mierda...:floor:

It was so useful because everyone was teaching me bad words in spanish so i know a bunch now...:naughty:

As to queue organisers I know one of them belonged to Mika Spain and the other one was a security lady...:blink:

Am i wrong?

Too bad i haven't met you...:(

Edited by willywonka

So, after 4 days i finally feel ready to do a report..

(Do I really?)

Everyone already told you practically everything about the show, so i'm just telling you how i felt...

So when it started and i saw Mika moonwalkin on the ceiling i just thought: “Heeey this is the most fab

video i have seen on YT, soooooo real...except i didn't have to press play...

And i kept having the feeling i was watching one of Sariflor's videos, except for the squeeking LOL, or one of Karin's or whoever...

Until Mika runs to my side of the stage and i see him 1m away from my eyes...

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Yo, Meeks may i jump on your lap as i'm already here??? LOL

I realised then it was real...

Mika exists indeed...

I couldn't take my eyes out of him say for the first 4 songs...

But then my husband says Yo, woman, none of your friends is moving check their pulses, to see their alive, and btw check yours, too, you all look like corpses staring at Mika, poor guy!

Ok, a good half an hour after getting all dizzy, and fangurly and paralysed after i realised Mika exists for real and it's not just a pic i use for captions, I started enjoying the gig...

So that's when i woke up and really started enjoying the show and jumping and dancing...

My pics suck...

Mika jumps like a flea on a street dog...

My poor machine can't handle such an energetic flea...

The Band:

Martin and David were 2m away from me most of the time and they're like clowns doing all sorts of nonsense while they play...

I was peeing myself from jimmy's nonsense on stage...

Cherisse is sooooooooooo cute bashing on those drums...she's massive, i wish i had her strenght and beat and rhythm...

Imma won't stop, if i took my eyes out of her to look for Mika, she was right at the opposite side of the stage...

I got a massive neckpain the other day...

And so it kept going, me looking like a tipsy monkey dancing some of the times, others looking like a dead body staring at him when he approached my side of the stage...Duuuuuhhh, Wonka...

He looked at me a few times...Or maybe to yuls who was right beside me, and he knows her well, but i'd like to think it was for me and its my party so i'll do as i want to...lol

He smiled when i was dancing, i thought hey it's ok i'm doing it right...

But when i would freeze staring he looked as if to say

Heeeeeeey wot's da matter da matter, you moron???

I was so completely dazzled only after the show i realized he didn't sing my fav OFB...

No prob, i didn't even notice Mika...lmfao

I didn't notice wot he was wearing, i couldn't tell which song was sang or not, i was feeling like Paris Hilton on the hair saloon...

I guess i still am...dazzled...

Not feeling like PH in an hair saloon, of course...

Hope it gets better until the lisbon gig so i can be able to have a decent chat with peeps, coz i feel like a total retarded right now...

Wot a first Mika show...effects last much longer than booze, ffs...and it's cheaper and it won't hurt your liver so much...

And Yo Donuts, i feel so decadeeeeeeeeeeeeent right now...LOLZ

Edited by willywonka

And so it kept going, me looking like a tipsy monkey dancing some of the times, others looking like a dead body staring at him when he approached my side of the stage...Duuuuuhhh, Wonka...

But when i would freeze staring he looked as if to say Heeeeeeey wot's da matter da matter, you moron???

I didn't notice wot he was wearing, i couldn't tell which song was song or not, i was feeling like Paris Hilton on the hair saloon...

:shocked::lmfao::clap:

Thank you so much. That's by far the most entertaining report I've read so far! LOVE IT! You're so unique! (And that's a compliment. Don't get me wrong :biggrin2:) Glad you had a fab time! :biggrin2:

Edited by Nightbird

Were you there?

Which number were you?

Of course I was! I was 19, since I arrived at the venue directly from Barcelona!

As to queue organisers I know one of them belonged to Mika Spain and the other one was a security lady...:blink:

Am i wrong?

Too bad i haven't met you...:(

I don't think so, but I don't really care. Agree it sucks that we couldn't meet :roftl:

Mika exists indeed...

He does... :wub2:

So, after 4 days i finally feel ready to do a report..

(Do I really?)

Everyone already told you practically everything about the show, so i'm just telling you how i felt...

So when it started and i saw Mika moonwalkin on the ceiling i just thought: “Heeey this is the most fab

video i have seen on YT, soooooo real...except i didn't have to press play...

And i kept having the feeling i was watching one of Sariflor's videos, except for the squeeking LOL, or one of Karin's or whoever...

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Mika exists indeed...

But then my husband says Yo, woman, none of your friends is moving check their pulses, to see their alive, and btw check yours, too, you all look like corpses staring at Mika, poor guy!

Ok, a good half an hour after getting all dizzy, and fangurly and paralysed after i realised Mika exists for real and it's not just a pic i use for captions, I started enjoying the gig...

So that's when i woke up and really started enjoying the show and jumping and dancing...

My pics suck...

My poor machine can't handle such an energetic flea...

The Band:

Martin and David were 2m away from me most of the time and they're like clowns doing all sorts of nonsense while they play...

I was peeing myself from jimmy's nonsense on stage...

Cherisse is sooooooooooo cute bashing on those drums...she's massive, i wish i had her strenght and beat and rhythm...

Imma won't stop, if i took my eyes out of her to look for Mika, she was right at the opposite side of the stage...

I got a massive neckpain the other day...

He looked at me a few times...Or maybe to yuls who was right beside me, and he knows her well, but i'd like to think it was for me and its my party so i'll do as i want to...lol

But when i would freeze staring he looked as if to say

Heeeeeeey wot's da matter da matter, you moron???

I was so completely dazzled only after the show i realized he didn't sing my fav OFB...

No prob, i didn't even notice Mika...lmfao

I didn't notice wot he was wearing, i couldn't tell which song was song or not, i was feeling like Paris Hilton on the hair saloon..

I guess i sill am...dazzled...

Not feeling like PH in an hair saloon, of course...

Hope it gets better until the lisbon gig so i can be able to have a decent chat with peeps, coz i feel like a total retarded right now...

Wot a first Mika show...effects last much longer than booze, ffs...and it's cheaper and it won't hurt your liver so much...[?B]

And Yo Donuts, i feel so decadeeeeeeeeeeeeent right now...LOLZ

I am so happy for you Ms. Wonka!:thumb_yello:

What a wonderful memory until you lose you mind.:teehee::shocked::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Seriously it sounds absolutely Wonderful!!

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Mika exists indeed...

I want this feeling!!! :tears:

I happy you have a great night, Carla :huglove:

Wonka!!!! What a lively report dear!! amazing!! I have really enjoyed reading it, sooo acurate, so hilarious at the same time and so memorable.

I was about to quote you but then I thought I couldn't really leave without bolding any single sentence as you're so right: he jumps, he breaths, he sweats, while we are zombies looking at him, or dancing like crazy monkeys, depending on where he is :naughty:

I'm really glad your first experience was so amazing and the most important thing, so proud that you were having the time of your life with us :huglove:

I'm eager to repeat the experience, sooo sooooon :wink2:

By the way, I have just discovered some clips where one can actually see Mr Fangurling Wonka dancing :naughty:

Aw, you really had a good time!

I'm so happy for you. Thank you for your report!:wub2:

:huglove:

Thank you so much. That's by far the most entertaining report I've read so far! LOVE IT! You're so unique! (And that's a compliment. Don't get me wrong Glad you had a fab time! :biggrin2:

:huglove:

Of course I was! I was 19, since I arrived at the venue directly from Barcelona!

I don't think so, but I don't really care. Agree it sucks that we couldn't meet

He does... :wub2:

We GOTTA meet this time, mujer!

I am so happy for you Ms. Wonka!

What a wonderful memory until you lose you mind.

Seriously it sounds absolutely Wonderful!!

Hope you have your mika moment soon, Mr. Kodes...:mf_lustslow:

I want this feeling!!! :tears:

I happy you have a great night, Carla :huglove:

Awwwww, Ci, ja falta pouco....:tears:

Wonka!!!! What a lively report dear!! amazing!! I have really enjoyed reading it, sooo acurate, so hilarious at the same time and so memorable.

I was about to quote you but then I thought I couldn't really leave without bolding any single sentence as you're so right: he jumps, he breaths, he sweats, while we are zombies looking at him, or dancing like crazy monkeys, depending on where he is :naughty:

I'm really glad your first experience was so amazing and the most important thing, so proud that you were having the time of your life with us :huglove:

I'm eager to repeat the experience, sooo sooooon :wink2:

By the way, I have just discovered some clips where one can actually see Mr Fangurling Wonka dancing :naughty:

:floor:

Oh, please don't make it public, he'd die embarassed...:roftl:

Especially coz of the things he said and yelled all night long...:lmfao:

Edit - But you could show me...lolz

Edited by willywonka

:floor:

Oh, please don't make it public, he'd die embarassed...:roftl:

Especially coz of the things he said and yelled all night long...:lmfao:

Edit - But you could show me...lolz

Don't worry I won't!!, but I love the clip because it shows us the gang having a good time.

Let me find it tomorrow for you and I pm you :thumb_yello: I think you'll both like it :naughty:

Edit: what are you laughing at? did I say something funny? :teehee: ok I feel flattered but maybe you laugh at my English then I understand why you are laughing that hard :roftl:

Edited by hathor

Don't worry I won't!!, but I love the clip because it shows us the gang having a good time.

Let me find it tomorrow for you and I pm you :thumb_yello: I think you'll both like it :naughty:

Edit: what are you laughing at? did I say something funny? :teehee: ok I feel flattered but maybe you laugh at my English then I understand why you are laughing that hard :roftl:

Noooooooo, not your english, your english is perfect...

About Mr. Wonka dancing...:lmfao:

Edited by willywonka

:roftl: that is hilarious, thanks for my first good laugh today...

btw, wasn't somebody going to post more pictures of some of you who were there? :dunno: it's so nice to see some MFCer faces!

(who cares about mika :fisch:)

:roftl: that is hilarious, thanks for my first good laugh today...

btw, wasn't somebody going to post more pictures of some of you who were there? :dunno: it's so nice to see some MFCer faces!

(who cares about mika :fisch:)

I posted one from me and my portuguese friend who allowed me too...

I'm expecting other peeps to allow me as we were like 10 on my group pics and i wont post until they all agree,,,:wink2: