2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Lots of MFC at (what will likely be) Mika's last UK gig of 2010... let's hear all about it! :biggrin2:

PICS

------[/b]

Professional Pics 1

Professional Pics 2

Professional Pics 3

Professional Pics 4

silver

Soaring Simpson (gig and queues)

robertina fan pics

vickylovesmika fan pics

Treasa fan pics

Treasa gig pics

Treasa Photobucket link

funkycowgirl (pw: mikalove)

tauruslady queue, m&g

I love all the pictures. It seems UK fans get along better :biggrin2: Hope to meet all of you soon :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: And the chat before OMS is done too -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTFcWaFird4

Oooh :lmfao: This is where he misunderstood what I was saying, and at 0:50 says: "are you telling me to fix my hair?" :roftl: when I was actually telling him "the voices in your head", hahahaha. So funny. He totally got the wrong end of the stick.

Hilarious.

Oooh :lmfao: This is where he misunderstood what I was saying, and at 0:50 says: "are you telling me to fix my hair?" :roftl: when I was actually telling him "the voices in your head", hahahaha. So funny. He totally got the wrong end of the stick.

Hilarious.

:teehee: I thought that was you he was talking too .... he called you a Psycho ... lol ... :naughty: He needs his ears syringed ... :wink2:

Vicky.................not busy on Sunday are you? Wanna go to Warsaw? :naughty:

Yeah with house viewing BUT!!!!!:sneaky2:

Those MFCer pics are brill...............I just forgot to quote it :naughty:

Some of them:sneaky2:

Vicky and I definitely did NOT check out the date of it on the MFC calendar when we had lunch the other day. :naughty:

Did you?! I never noticed>....

:teehee:

I know.

Just like non of us have checked flights to Swizerland, Poland or South America :mf_rosetinted:

NOPE:mf_rosetinted:

SITM trumpet bizniz with blowers and giggles and David blowing my blower. (Saucy!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApqYofbJI4

awww David!

The bus is filling up

I'll just pop over to london, Any chance of a pick-up rose?

and Italy is on the way :fisch:

I'll need to get that private jet along with my castle!!:naughty:

Actually checked for flights and stuff for Poland, not worth it... Flight and 4 hour bus drive and its very pricey :P

:tears:

I'm back from lovely Edinburgh too!!! Thanks to everyone for the reports, pics and vids :wub2:

Can't add really much to the gig reports, everything has been perfectly summed up. I was front row on JiMMas side and had a blast together with Ilse and Caroline! So much fun. I missed the slower songs like AOW, Toyboy and ISY, also GGG. But i'm happy that i finally saw Kick Ass live!! So powerful - overall i felt more exhausted after this gig than after a whole day at the gym :roftl:

Apart from Mika, meeting all you fabulous MFCers was so worth the trip to Scotland!!! Can't mention every single one by name, but i had a great time at the sunday meet up castle tour, the evening at the pub and during the queueing on monday. I was so happy to finally meet so many MFCers in person with whom i've only chatted on MFC or tweeted before. Such a lovely experience and i already miss you guys!! Special thanks though to Vicky for organizing the meet up on sunday. You are gorgeous, i fell in love with your hometown and with you (and Neil is adorable too!)

Trip to Edinburgh was an absolute blast! We (Ilseh1983 & I) first met some MFC'ers on Sunday at the Last Drop Tavern, and we had such a good time. It was amazing to meet everyone, especially Nightbird (love you, sweetie!:wub2:), and we had way too much wine...in the end I nearly got a proposal from an older yet interesting guy called John, let's say it was a night full of mayhem for me.

Love you too, Sweetie! And i totally understand that Scotsman John fell for you and wanted to marry you...allow me to post that adorable pic :naughty:

carolinejohn.jpg

All your pics are amazing by the way :wub2:

I ended up being 2nd row to the right hand side of the stage, behind Nightbird (who is lovely but VERY tall :roftl :) but despite that I had a great view. Was rocking away with Freddie, Ruth and Jengafer.

Awww, i'm really sorry for being so tall... very relieved you had quite a good view anyway. Was a pleasure to meet you!! :huglove:

Me and Bubbles have an awesome picture with da Imma: http://twitpic.com/2i1lj4

*proud to have taken that awesome pic* :mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0657.jpg

Thanks so much Caroline for that pic... :fangurl:

I can't remember who took the picture of Saras drawing on my my hand or the picture of Ingie and I kissing, I someone could please post them I will love you :thumb_yello :

Ok, you can love me now...

ingieluke.jpg

And in wet blanket mode, I have to point that Warsaw is a festival and he's only on for an hour.:mf_rosetinted:

Ah, but it's not all about him.

We can go out and get legless, on Schnapps, afterwards:naughty:

Yeah with house viewing BUT!!!!!:sneaky2:

Some of them:sneaky2:

Did you?! I never noticed>....

:teehee:

NOPE:mf_rosetinted:

awww David!

I'll need to get that private jet along with my castle!!:naughty:

:tears:

Still in love with David then? Is he moving into the castle with you?

I think you mean admirable :naughty:

I did indeed :naughty: I knew it was wrong but it's Friday and I couldn't get my head around it :naughty:

Here are some pics i took from our guys and gals on stage during LT / Lollipop!!! (If anyone wants me to email them in original size, just send me a PM)

Noriko, you were such a beautiful bride...and Bubbles, you just rocked!! Legendary! Luke, Gayvid and all the others - you were ace too!

fringelt.jpg

fringelt2.jpg

fringelt3.jpg

fringelt4.jpg

fringelt5.jpg

fringelt6.jpg

fringelt7.jpg

fringelt8.jpg

fringelt9.jpg

fringelollipop.jpg

fringelollipop2.jpg

Jimmy carrying Luke...epic!!

jimmyluke.jpg

Gonna upload more pics from the gig tomorrow. Off to bed now, Edinburgh has been amazing - but exhausting!! Good night everyone!

:teehee: I thought that was you he was talking too .... he called you a Psycho ... lol ... :naughty: He needs his ears syringed ...

He called me a psycho? :roftl: I heard him say something, but I didn't catch what it was.

Psycho? :sneaky2:. How about him being deaf? :aah:

The voice of reason :naughty: So admiral in one so young :thumb_yello::roftl:

Yeah, I wish some of us older ones were that wise :fisch: I would be a tad richer, hahah.

Me too...................but not as happy :biggrin2:

Oh, that goes without saying :roftl:

I'm making it my mission in life to spread a little gloom and despondency :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: Doing well there, Agent Von WetBlankie.

Some would call that a reality check instead though...