• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First good news of the week for me:biggrin2:

Unfortunately, I will be in meetings all day at work so will have to wait until I'm home to read it:sneaky2:

It's actually out this Thursday and I guess it will take some time for our lovely Italian members to translate it for us / get the original from the magazine so by the time we have it available in English, it is likely to be the weekend already.

It's actually out this Thursday and I guess it will take some time for our lovely Italian members to translate it for us / get the original from the magazine so by the time we have it available in English, it is likely to be the weekend already.

I guess it was put out this Saturday :blink:

It's not on the 30th?

Edited by FralovesMika

I would expect him to come up with some good, controversial, political views in the next column, so that we can have some nice, heated, interesting debates about it again :lmfao:

yes, exactly.:biggrin2: and especially since Monday is bank holiday here - so I'll have more time to spend reading the thread. :naughty:

Yeah, sharpen your knifes people!:naughty:

no matter what, i'll stress them the very same morning :biggrin2:

the english version NEED to be online within the day! :aah:

I knew that we could count on Agent Robi to tell them what is what :naughty:. Don't be soft on them! Make them post it :roftl:

@Sienna: my knives are always sharp and ready, I LOVE me a good debate. What can I do, I was born opinionated :blush-anim-cl:.

I knew that we could count on Agent Robi to tell them what is what :naughty:. Don't be soft on them! Make them post it :roftl:

@Sienna: my knives are always sharp and ready, I LOVE me a good debate. What can I do, I was born opinionated :blush-anim-cl:.

I believe you!:roftl:

Scary for some, a challenge for others!:naughty:

just a short comment....i guess Mama P sees something familiar in us :naughty:

enjoy the Italian version, hopefully we'll have the link to the English one soonish :original:

It's already out?! What does it say in shortly? Yay!! I love it when I have something fun to look forward!! :thumb_yello: Lol, I try not to check this thread in every ten minutes today :naughty: