2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! God!!!!!!

Ok, the report will take me a while 'cause I'm not too much in front of the computer on weekends.

But, guys, it was AMAZING!!!!!! And Mika was looking so gorgeous!!! It was really "strange" to see him there, just a few metres from me, it was like "ok, where's the TV screen or the Youtube logo??". But nooo, he WAS there indeed, singing incredibly, they sounded perfect! And he was running and jumping all over the stage all the time. We got crazy, jumped a lot too, unbelievable!

And after the show we could finally (I owe you big time!!! You know who you are!) arrange a short meet, though some of us were left out sadly!! :( Mika was there and was really sweet, but quiet, and I could noticed he kept a certain distance. Maybe because there was too many people there, and he was tired right after the show. Then I did what I always thought I should never do: I gave him a tiny little hug. I'm kinda embarrased now, but I was feeling all of us were like petrified, so I just let myself go and that was what happened. :lmao: And I must say it was beautiful... :blush-anim-cl:

I'll let you know more details in the following days. Tonight was a completely brilliant and happy night. Thank you Mika and thank you MFC!!! :wink2:

p.s. Sorry, where's that tweet?? I don't see it on @mikasounds.

THANK YOU VEROOO!! :biggrin2:

OMG! it was AMAZING! I cant believe it yet! his voiiiiiceee :wub2:

and then the meet and greet...he walk in front of us and i think... "look! mika!" like he was a friend... and then i realize OMG MIKAAAAA! :aah:

he was so scared... there were too much people and we are a bit expresive... (latin amercian blood :blush-anim-cl:)...

he took each our hands and said "thank you" and "gracias"... I gave him a bracelet... and he gave me his hand to put it on!!! :shocked: im still shocked and HAPPY! :biggrin2:

he is SOOOO tall... and lovely :wub2:

but i must admit... i felt like i already know him... i saw for 3 years yours pics and videos! i cant believe now i have my own lollipop and "meet and greet" picture :naughty:

i cant express all my feelings on words

i really hope he come back soon!

Sorry for my bad english!

and then the meet and greet...he walk in front of us and i think... "look! mika!" like he was a friend... and then i realize OMG MIKAAAAA! :aah:

he was so scared... there were too much people and we are a bit expresive... (latin amercian blood :blush-anim-cl:)...

he took each our hands and said "thank you" and "gracias"... I gave him a bracelet... and he gave me his hand to put it on!!! :shocked: im still shocked and HAPPY! :biggrin2:

but i must admit... i felt like i already know him... i saw for 3 years yours pics and videos! i cant believe now i have my own lollipop and "meet and greet" picture :naughty:

So you were a Lollipop Girl? :biggrin2: Great!!!

Glad you had such an amazing night! I'm happy for you!

So good to see the excitement! :wub2: Brings back good memories!

So you were a Lollipop Girl? :biggrin2: Great!!!

Glad you had such an amazing night! I'm happy for you!

So good to see the excitement! :wub2: Brings back good memories!

no!! :( that was a bit unfaire... cos they ONLY choose from the "premium" part... and the most MFC old people were not there :(

sorry... i meant: i LOVE lollipop pictures they look like a real fest.. so now i have a pic with own my camera :aah:

Report part 1

Everything began on Tuesday when we went to a hotel he was making a conference and we saw him, we waited there from 6:30 pm and he went out at 9:30 pm. While we were Waiting iMMa, Jimmy and David came out and we got blocked, couldn’t say anything, we could only say hi to iMMa and she greated her very nicely and we wanted to chase them for a pic, but we didn’t know if Mika was coming out. A while after they came back to the hotel and we took a pic with iMMA, she was lovely. Later, they came back outside (9:00 pm) and got into a van. Meanwhile, a man asked us (we were about 10) if we were there for Mika and told us that he was alright in taking pics with us and so on, but that we had to be quiet. When he came out, we all got blocked again and he started taking to us, he said he could speak spanish a bit and said: hola, cómo estás? And then asked if we wanted him to sign some things for us. I gave him a map, cause when I left my home I didn’t know I was going there and didn’t have anything else. Then he said that he would take only 3 pics. He was lovely and gorgeous. Before he got out I was hyper, but when he was finally there, it was as if my body didn’t undertand it and I didn’t feel a thing and got angry at myself and was worried about his show next day.

Now, let’s talk about the show. We got there 10:30 pm and there were only like 4 people. The place wasn’t full until Mika’s time. Most of the people were there cause of him, a lot of people left after his show, even if there were scissors sister playing after.

Report part 2

We met a lot of fans and we had a great time even during the queing. They let us in I think 3.30 pm (which was before the time they’ve told us), so we were separate by that time, it was a mess and the organazation was terrible. No one knew where we were supposed to stay and enter. So, we weren’t in the place we were supposed to be, we where further. But we managed to be first and second row. There was a technical problem and a band didn’t manage to play (everybody freaks out), but the next band could make it, and that was the band before Mika’s show, when they were leaving, but they were still there we all started screaming “Mika! Mika!”. By that time, Yasmine appears (yeah, out of nowhere) and asks for 4 big girls and 3 of my friends managed to go (apparently she asked for LG somewhere else and the bride was someone from the radio organazing the festival). When it was about Mika’s time we all yelled again. Then the band appears and he starts singing Relax and we all went crazy (yeah, we were already crazy) and he cames out! I’ve cried the whole show. It was so magical, it’s something I’ll never forget and anything will be like that, even if I see him again. We were all singing and screaming and jumping the whole show. One of the times we were singing “olé olé olé olé, Mika! Mika!” and he was at the piano he smiled and told something to us (don’t remeber it), but he was so happy! He spoke in Spanish the whole show and he said everything afraid that he might be saying something wrong, but he did great! I had took there my brother’s cellphone because it films HD and a friend managed to film the whole show! And I took a lot of pics, it was difficult cause of all the lights and the jumpnig and cause he moves so fast! I wanted to take a pic and when I managed to press the bottom he was already somwhere else doing something different. The sound was perfect and the sound of all us screaming like crazy we are was perfect to. I am convinced he really enjoyed the show. In one moment he gets out of stage and gets into the audience! But he went the other side. He separated us in Blame it on the girls and I was in the side that won!

Edited by sweet.pixie
Wrong sister lol discovered it while reading more "quiet" again.

Report part 3

After the last song I had to go somewhere because I’ve won a M&G, I was with two friends running everywhere like crazy cause nobody knew where that place was, when we got there they told me I had to go somewhere else, got there and they told me they didn’t know the people I was looking for. There were a group of fans there and I asked them if the were there cause of the M&G and told me that they were. A while after, one of the people I had to meet calls me and tells me to wait there. She comes and starts giving us bracelet calling by our names. There were two people who weren’t there so I’ve managed to make my two friends meet him. Everybody treated us terribly, but who cares? We were gonna see Mika! We go there and he was there with other group pf people. He looked so clean! I wonder how he managed to do that LOL He shacked our hands and singed things and I managed to talk to him and give him my presents, he thanks me and smiled at me twice (when I asked him to sign two things for me and when I asked him if he remembered ChickenFM and he did!), I also managed to make him sign a t-shirt for other friend who didn’t see him and I’ve filmed it all! We took a groupal pic (mine is blurry) Then he left saying bye and I chased him! I’ve actually staked him! It wasn’t my intention, I just wanted to ask him about Paloma and he told me she was ok.

Then we all got separete and I stayed there alone watching scissors sister, crying, jumping, singing, yes, all alone like totally crazy. Then I met some friends who were there and left with them and I was totally hyper, when I got home I watched the M&G vid so many times and the pics too and had a shower. And I am just back from an exam and I got burned and my teachers were like “you went to a show??? Did you study?? Are you crazy???”, but one of them wanted to qualify me with a 0 cause she was jealous. I’ll get my grade later, but I think I did very well! I was SO happy! Every single part of my body hurts! I almost can’t move! But it was all worth it. Definetely the best day of my life.

That all I gotta say now, if you want more ask me, I am sure I’ve got lots more to say, but can’t remember. And again thank you all for being so happy for us, it made it even more special.

I’ll upload vid and pics later, they are not perfect, but it’s just amazing.

I'm so happy for your experience, and for the other fans there seeing him for the first time. When you meet him you would not think he was this huge international popstar. He is so wonderful and he makes everyone he meets feel so special.

That all I gotta say now, if you want more ask me, I am sure I’ve got lots more to say, but can’t remember. And again thank you all for being so happy for us, it made it even more special.

Can't wait to see them! :boing:

Thanks so much for your report, and also SoFi's -- I'm so happy that

you all FINALLY got to see Mika in person! :biggrin2:

Look! That's me!

83a2821f.jpg

Awww, how awesome is that? Love it!

Thanks for the reports. :thumb_yello:

It's understandable that many of you were crying. After waiting for so long, it must have seemed incredible! :wub2: And it's so nice to see that the gig made you happy. :biggrin2: You don't seem to notice anything else during your first gig apart from how happy you were. :blush-anim-cl:

no!! :( that was a bit unfaire... cos they ONLY choose from the "premium" part... and the most MFC old people were not there :(

sorry... i meant: i LOVE lollipop pictures they look like a real fest.. so now i have a pic with own my camera :aah:

Ohh... :huh: shame you couldn't be chosen... But next time it will be better! :wink2::huglove:

Report part 1

Everything began on Tuesday when we went to a hotel he was making a conference and we saw him, we waited there from 6:30 pm and he went out at 9:30 pm. While we were Waiting iMMa, Jimmy and David came out and we got blocked, couldn’t say anything, we could only say hi to iMMa and she greated her very nicely and we wanted to chase them for a pic, but we didn’t know if Mika was coming out. A while after they came back to the hotel and we took a pic with iMMA, she was lovely. Later, they came back outside (9:00 pm) and got into a van. Meanwhile, a man asked us (we were about 10) if we were there for Mika and told us that he was alright in taking pics with us and so on, but that we had to be quiet. When he came out, we all got blocked again and he started taking to us, he said he could speak spanish a bit and said: hola, cómo estás? And then asked if we wanted him to sign some things for us. I gave him a map, cause when I left my home I didn’t know I was going there and didn’t have anything else. Then he said that he would take only 3 pics. He was lovely and gorgeous. Before he got out I was hyper, but when he was finally there, it was as if my body didn’t undertand it and I didn’t feel a thing and got angry at myself and was worried about his show next day.

Now, let’s talk about the show. We got there 10:30 pm and there were only like 4 people. The place wasn’t full until Mika’s time. Most of the people were there cause of him, a lot of people left after his show, even if there were scissors sister playing after.

Report part 2

We met a lot of fans and we had a great time even during the queing. They let us in I think 3.30 pm (which was before the time they’ve told us), so we were separate by that time, it was a mess and the organazation was terrible. No one knew where we were supposed to stay and enter. So, we weren’t in the place we were supposed to be, we where further. But we managed to be first and second row. There was a technical problem and a band didn’t manage to play (everybody freaks out), but the next band could make it, and that was the band before Mika’s show, when they were leaving, but they were still there we all started screaming “Mika! Mika!”. By that time, Zuleika appears (yeah, out of nowhere) and asks for 4 big girls and 3 of my friends managed to go (apparently she asked for LG somewhere else and the bride was someone from the radio organazing the festival). When it was about Mika’s time we all yelled again. Then the band appears and he starts singing Relax and we all went crazy (yeah, we were already crazy) and he cames out! I’ve cried the whole show. It was so magical, it’s something I’ll never forget and anything will be like that, even if I see him again. We were all singing and screaming and jumping the whole show. One of the times we were singing “olé olé olé olé, Mika! Mika!” and he was at the piano he smiled and told something to us (don’t remeber it), but he was so happy! He spoke in Spanish the whole show and he said everything afraid that he might be saying something wrong, but he did great! I had took there my brother’s cellphone because it films HD and a friend managed to film the whole show! And I took a lot of pics, it was difficult cause of all the lights and the jumpnig and cause he moves so fast! I wanted to take a pic and when I managed to press the bottom he was already somwhere else doing something different. The sound was perfect and the sound of all us screaming like crazy we are was perfect to. I am convinced he really enjoyed the show. In one moment he gets out of stage and gets into the audience! But he went the other side. He separated us in Blame it on the girls and I was in the side that won!

Report part 3

After the last song I had to go somewhere because I’ve won a M&G, I was with two friends running everywhere like crazy cause nobody knew where that place was, when we got there they told me I had to go somewhere else, got there and they told me they didn’t know the people I was looking for. There were a group of fans there and I asked them if the were there cause of the M&G and told me that they were. A while after, one of the people I had to meet calls me and tells me to wait there. She comes and starts giving us bracelet calling by our names. There were two people who weren’t there so I’ve managed to make my two friends meet him. Everybody treated us terribly, but who cares? We were gonna see Mika! We go there and he was there with other group pf people. He looked so clean! I wonder how he managed to do that LOL He shacked our hands and singed things and I managed to talk to him and give him my presents, he thanks me and smiled at me twice (when I asked him to sign two things for me and when I asked him if he remembered ChickenFM and he did!), I also managed to make him sign a t-shirt for other friend who didn’t see him and I’ve filmed it all! We took a groupal pic (mine is blurry) Then he left saying bye and I chased him! I’ve actually staked him! It wasn’t my intention, I just wanted to ask him about Paloma and he told me she was ok.

Then we all got separete and I stayed there alone watching scissors sister, crying, jumping, singing, yes, all alone like totally crazy. Then I met some friends who were there and left with them and I was totally hyper, when I got home I watched the M&G vid so many times and the pics too and had a shower. And I am just back from an exam and I got burned and my teachers were like “you went to a show??? Did you study?? Are you crazy???”, but one of them wanted to qualify me with a 0 cause she was jealous. I’ll get my grade later, but I think I did very well! I was SO happy! Every single part of my body hurts! I almost can’t move! But it was all worth it. Definetely the best day of my life.

Thanks so much for your report! As I said earlier, it's great to feel your excitement... :wub2:

I'm happy you got to meet him, it must have been really special to meet him right in the first gig! :mf_lustslow: You çlucky duck!

I totally understand the part of TRYING to take pics of him on stage... :aah:

Glad you had such a great time! :huglove:

I'm happy you liked my report and I am happy I was virtually hugged :teehee:

I've just realized most of my pics are terrible, but there are some that are pretty good, I'll upload them in a while, I still gotta decide if I am gonna upload all or just the good ones and where. Same for the vid, I gotta find an editor to cut it and try to find something to turn aroud the M&G vid.

Report part 2

We met a lot of fans and we had a great time even during the queing. They let us in I think 3.30 pm (which was before the time they’ve told us), so we were separate by that time, it was a mess and the organazation was terrible. No one knew where we were supposed to stay and enter. So, we weren’t in the place we were supposed to be, we where further. But we managed to be first and second row. There was a technical problem and a band didn’t manage to play (everybody freaks out), but the next band could make it, and that was the band before Mika’s show, when they were leaving, but they were still there we all started screaming “Mika! Mika!”. By that time, Zuleika appears (yeah, out of nowhere) and asks for 4 big girls and 3 of my friends managed to go (apparently she asked for LG somewhere else and the bride was someone from the radio organazing the festival). When it was about Mika’s time we all yelled again. Then the band appears and he starts singing Relax and we all went crazy (yeah, we were already crazy) and he cames out! I’ve cried the whole show. It was so magical, it’s something I’ll never forget and anything will be like that, even if I see him again. We were all singing and screaming and jumping the whole show. One of the times we were singing “olé olé olé olé, Mika! Mika!” and he was at the piano he smiled and told something to us (don’t remeber it), but he was so happy! He spoke in Spanish the whole show and he said everything afraid that he might be saying something wrong, but he did great! I had took there my brother’s cellphone because it films HD and a friend managed to film the whole show! And I took a lot of pics, it was difficult cause of all the lights and the jumpnig and cause he moves so fast! I wanted to take a pic and when I managed to press the bottom he was already somwhere else doing something different. The sound was perfect and the sound of all us screaming like crazy we are was perfect to. I am convinced he really enjoyed the show. In one moment he gets out of stage and gets into the audience! But he went the other side. He separated us in Blame it on the girls and I was in the side that won!

Report part 3

Girls, you all have wonderful and unforgetable experience.:blush-anim-cl: You dreams finally came true. And it happened in your country, that's always the best thing.:wub2: