2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much, Mary. :flowers2:

It says the file in temporary unavailable, but it could be only my computer. :dunno: I will check it again later.

It said that too here. Refresh the page (more than once, if you need). Worked for me. :wink2:

Thank you very much, Mary. :flowers2:

It says the file in temporary unavailable, but it could be only my computer. :dunno: I will check it again later.

It said that too here. Refresh the page (more than once, if you need). Worked for me. :wink2:

it isn't working for me either

I refresh it several times ..still not working :dunno:

PART 1

If I had to plan a perfect first gig, in a festival, in another city in which I've never been, I think It'd have been like this. Since the first day I arrived, I had never expected I would have experienced so many surprises.That's the reason why my report needs to start the day before the gig (when I arrived)

THE PREVIOUS DAY:

As we arrived early in the morning, the MFCer Sweet_pixie decided to give my friend and me a "small tour" around Buenos Aires. However, minutes before we met, I saw on Facebook, that Mika might be in a specific hotel for a press conference, and luckly the hotel was near of one of the places we were going to go,so we went to see what was happening. We went to the hotel's door, and surprisely, there were five people who told us Mika and Sissors Sisters were there.

To be honest my expectations were to see him very fast going to the car o another place (if we managed to see him)....but I was wrong!

After two hours, we saw the band going out the hotel (and took a pic with Imma!!! amazing woman!! soooo friendly!!!), we said 'HI!', and they did as well. And 30 minutes later...MIKA!!! :swoon:

Before he appeared, his kindly driver, told us he had no problem to come and meet us as long as we didn't start with this kinda 'groupie histerical attitude', and of course we were very respectful and quiet.:thumb_yello:

To see Mika in my very first time in person was the most wonderful moment in my life!!! With his new look (is fantastiiic!!!!), his green and big eyes, a wonderful smile and being veery tall, Mika came up to a 'little Meet and Greet with us':naughty:....and he was soo kind!!!!

This was the dialogue:

-Mika: Hi!

-We: (shocked:shocked:) ehhmmm....Hi!!!

-M: (he realised we didn't got over our surprise) HOLA!! Puedo hablar español (I can speak spanish he told us)....:blush-anim-cl:

-W: (OMG! HE SPOKE IN SPANISH TO US!!) Genial!!(great)...(we didn't know what to say:aah:)

-M: I can sign you something if you want...:teehee:

-W: yes please!!!...thank you soo much!

(Mika comes to me:mf_lustslow:)

-I: Hi! I'm coming from Uruguay with my friend, just for your show!

-Mika: OH MY GOD! really??:shocked: that's soo great!!!! soo cool!! can't believe it!!!!!

-I: :blush-anim-cl:

(speaking to us)

Mika: let's take three pics, so we can form 3 groups....

(speaking to me)

-Mika: as you come from Uruguay, let's take a pic together (so I have my pic with mika, my friend and Sweet Pixie together) :swoon:

then we said goodbye!! :wub2:

What a smile!!!he's so fantastic, so kind and sweet with his fans!!....an amazing person!!!

PART 1

If I had to plan a perfect first gig, in a festival, in another city in which I've never been, I think It'd have been like this. Since the first day I arrived, I had never expected I would have experienced so many surprises.That's the reason why my report needs to start the day before the gig (when I arrived)

THE PREVIOUS DAY:

As we arrived early in the morning, the MFCer Sweet_pixie decided to give my friend and me a "small tour" around Buenos Aires. However, minutes before we met, I saw on Facebook, that Mika might be in a specific hotel for a press conference, and luckly the hotel was near of one of the places we were going to go,so we went to see what was happening. We went to the hotel's door, and surprisely, there were five people who told us Mika and Sissors Sisters were there.

To be honest my expectations were to see him very fast going to the car o another place (if we managed to see him)....but I was wrong!

After two hours, we saw the band going out the hotel (and took a pic with Imma!!! amazing woman!! soooo friendly!!!), we said 'HI!', and they did as well. And 30 minutes later...MIKA!!! :swoon:

Before he appeared, his kindly driver, told us he had no problem to come and meet us as long as we didn't start with this kinda 'groupie histerical attitude', and of course we were very respectful and quiet.:thumb_yello:

To see Mika in my very first time in person was the most wonderful moment in my life!!! With his new look (is fantastiiic!!!!), his green and big eyes, a wonderful smile and being veery tall, Mika came up to a 'little Meet and Greet with us':naughty:....and he was soo kind!!!!

This was the dialogue:

-Mika: Hi!

-We: (shocked:shocked:) ehhmmm....Hi!!!

-M: (he realised we didn't got over our surprise) HOLA!! Puedo hablar español (I can speak spanish he told us)....:blush-anim-cl:

-W: (OMG! HE SPOKE IN SPANISH TO US!!) Genial!!(great)...(we didn't know what to say:aah:)

-M: I can sign you something if you want...:teehee:

-W: yes please!!!...thank you soo much!

(Mika comes to me:mf_lustslow:)

-I: Hi! I'm coming from Uruguay with my friend, just for your show!

-Mika: OH MY GOD! really??:shocked: that's soo great!!!! soo cool!! can't believe it!!!!!

-I: :blush-anim-cl:

(speaking to us)

Mika: let's take three pics, so we can form 3 groups....

(speaking to me)

-Mika: as you come from Uruguay, let's take a pic together (so I have my pic with mika, my friend and Sweet Pixie together)

then we said goodbye!!

What a smile!!!he's so fantastic, so kind and sweet with his fans!!....an amazing person!!!

:wub2:

(nothing to say...just fangurling...LOL Please go on! :blush-anim-cl:)

(2ND PART) THE SHOW!

We started to form the line for the gig at 11.00 am, and the doors opened at 3.30 pm! The queue wasn't very quiet, and the organisation was absolutely terrible!! Anyway, we made a terrific group of friends between some of the fans who were waiting! It has been soo amazing to meet youu!!!!! :huglove:

After running a loooooooot, we managed to be on first row!!!!! :boing: Yeahh!!:yay: IMO the bands before Mika were really ugly, except the one right before him!....

Suddenly, I saw a thin, fashionable, and beautiful woman, and realised it was Yasmine!!!! :wub2: And nobody realised it was her but me!...so I called her, and she turned around and came to me, asking me (IN SPANISH) if I would dare to dance on stage, and I said 'YES!!!'of course!!! :swoon: and she picked other ones too!!! (between them Cecilia Barrios, the other uruguayan fan who went with me! she's the Big girl that appears in the pics of the first page with Mika!!)

45 minutes later, we met her next to the stage, and took us backstage where Zuleika was. We got our outfits, and mine was the green one, which Zuleika helped me to put on. We had a little chat about South America, where she told me it was her first time there and she loved it!! :wub2:... she is fantastic!!! ....

Then the gave us our mask!! :shocked::shocked: ...OMG!!!!! what a hard thing to wear!!!!!!!!! I could barely see something!!!it was heavy, but pink!:teehee:...

While we were backstage, ready, we could hear people screaming: MIKA! MIKA! MIKA!...and oh god!! I got thrilled!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING VIBE!!!!:thumb_yello: ....seconds later Mika and the band came where we were, all dressed, behind the stage!!! :wub2:...they're all so lovely and fantastic!!!! and suddenly, Mika comes to me! and speaking spanish and looking at me, tells us: "Enjoy the gig, have fun, dance a lot, jump, do whatever you wanna do!!"...I couldn't believe he came and talked looking in my eyes!!!! :swoon:

Edited by ce_mika

Download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHNRCVD0

The gig is not complete (first two songs had no sound), and the quality is not the best in the world, but...here's what we saw yesterday! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to Clozinha. :wink2:

not working, despite refreshing the site several times. :sad: but thanks anyway for posting, will try again later. :thumb_yello:

thanx also for the report ce_mika! love it! :wub2:

(2ND PART) THE SHOW!

We started to form the line for the gig at 11.00 am, and the doors opened at 3.30 pm! The queue wasn't very quiet, and the organisation was absolutely terrible!! Anyway, we made a terrific group of friends between some of the fans who were waiting! It has been soo amazing to meet youu!!!!! :huglove:

After running a loooooooot, we managed to be on first row!!!!! :boing: Yeahh!!:yay: IMO the bands before Mika were really ugly, except the one right before him!....

Suddenly, I saw a thin, fashionable, and beautiful woman, and realised it was Yasmine!!!! :wub2: And nobody realised it was her but me!...so I called her, and she turned around and came to me, asking me (IN SPANISH) if I would dare to dance on stage, and I said 'YES!!!'of course!!! :swoon: and she picked other ones too!!! (between them Cecilia Barrios, the other uruguayan fan who went with me! she's the Big girl that appears in the pics of the first page with Mika!!)

45 minutes later, we met her next to the stage, and took us backstage where Zuleika was. We got our outfits, and mine was the green one, which Zuleika helped me to put on. We had a little chat about South America, where she told me it was her first time there and she loved it!! :wub2:... she is fantastic!!! ....

Then the gave us our mask!! :shocked::shocked: ...OMG!!!!! what a hard thing to wear!!!!!!!!! I could barely see something!!!it was heavy, but pink!

While we were backstage, ready, we could hear people screaming: MIKA! MIKA! MIKA!...and oh god!! I got thrilled!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING VIBE!!!! ....seconds later Mika and the band came where we were, all dressed, behind the stage!!! ...they're all so lovely and fantastic!!!! and suddenly, Mika comes to me! and speaking spanish and looking at me, tells us: "Enjoy the gig, have fun, dance a lot, jump, do whatever you wanna do!!"...I couldn't believe he came and talked looking in my eyes!!!!

Omg, I love your reports!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Please, continue! :biggrin2:

(3rd and last part) .....

Then Relax started, and OMG!!!!! ...the festival blew up!!! :boing:..... soo amazing!!!!!!!!.......and finally our moment!!!! During the song Big Girl, we went to the stage and danced!!!!! In my case, I danced a looot with IMMA!!!....we danced together during all the whole song!!! she's sooo sweet!!! love her!!! :wub2:

then we saw the wonderful show at the venue, casue Yasmine let us go outside to see the show better, and during Love today, we had to come back, and that's what we did!:thumb_yello:...Finally, we did our last appearence in Lollipop! OMG!!!! what an amazing feeling and energy!!!....can't believe it!!!! :fangurl: Then we said 'Goodbye' and took a bow for the crew who was ON FIREEE!!!....and I was next to Cherisse!! she's soo sweet!!!

The show itself was fantastic!!!!! :boing:

Then we changed our customes and had our special Meet and Greet with a pic included (my second one!! :wub2:) he was soo cutee!!! and for some of you..in this one he did 'LIPs Biting' :das:

And finally, my moment!!!....I had made a Toy Boy's paint for him, with relief, and I gave it to him:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi!!!

Me: I have this for you (shows the paint)...

Mika: OH GOD!!!...you did this???....

Me: yes...I wanted to make you something special for you, because it was your first time in South America, and it was my first time in one of your gigs!

Mika: IT'S fantastic!!!!!...soo amazing!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much, it was very kind from you!!! :wub2:

and then, we stayed like for 5 seconds, looking and smiling at each other, and that's the best moment of my life!!---I'll never forget his smile and eyes looking at me...it was like for 5 seconds, It was just us!---*fangurls* such a special moment!!....then we said 'Goodbye'.

So, all I can say is these two days have been more than amazing! I can't find a word to express how I'm feeling and how I felt!!...I never expected all this!!! at all...! I've made real one of my biggest dreams!

Finally, I want to make 2 special mentions:

*to the amazinf fans I've met before the show!! I think one of the most wonderful thing about gigs, is that you met fantastic people and spend a wonderful moment with them!!! it was a big pleasure to meet all of youuu!!!!! specially my friend Sweet_pixie! without her nothing would have happened!!! :huglove:

*and to Mika's sisters!!! I want to thank her a loot!! they work soo hard backstage for the entire show!...and they were soo kind with us, that made us feel very comfortable and so good!!!we talked, laughed, having a wonderful moment between the fans and them!!...btw, we asked for Paloma, and Zuleika told us she's fine!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

so, thank you soo much to the band, to Yasmine, Zuleika, Mika, and the new friends I've made after this day, and to the friends who ( via twitter, or Facebook or sms,) sent me excellent wishes, for being part of the most wonderful moment of my life!!!!

GRACIAS!! huugs!!!

THE END!

:wub2:

(nothing to say...just fangurling...LOL Please go on! :blush-anim-cl:)

thanx also for the report ce_mika! love it! :wub2:

Omg, I love your reports!! :wub2:

Please, continue!

@ce_mika : What a wonderful report! Thanks, I have goosebumps just reading it, this is amazing :wub2:

ce mika!! your report is so beautiful! you discribe it so well is like living it :blush-anim-cl:

can't wait for the rest:wub2:

I'm so happy you got to see him so many times before the gig and to be a BG!!!:wub2::swoon:

thanks soo much for your lovely words!!! :huglove:

I'm glad you liked it!!!!!! ::wub2:

(2ND PART) THE SHOW!

We started to form the line for the gig at 11.00 am, and the doors opened at 3.30 pm! The queue wasn't very quiet, and the organisation was absolutely terrible!! Anyway, we made a terrific group of friends between some of the fans who were waiting! It has been soo amazing to meet youu!!!!!

After running a loooooooot, we managed to be on first row!!!!! Yeahh!! IMO the bands before Mika were really ugly, except the one right before him!....

45 minutes later, we met her next to the stage, and took us backstage where Zuleika was. We got our outfits, and mine was the green one, which Zuleika helped me to put on. We had a little chat about South America, where she told me it was her first time there and she loved it!! ... she is fantastic!!! ....

Then the gave us our mask!! :shocked::shocked: ...OMG!!!!! what a hard thing to wear!!!!!!!!! I could barely see something!!!it was heavy, but pink!...

While we were backstage, ready, we could hear people screaming: MIKA! MIKA! MIKA!...and oh god!! I got thrilled!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING VIBE!!!! ....seconds later Mika and the band came where we were, all dressed, behind the stage!!! ...they're all so lovely and fantastic!!!! and suddenly, Mika comes to me! and speaking spanish and looking at me, tells us: "Enjoy the gig, have fun, dance a lot, jump, do whatever you wanna do!!"...I couldn't believe he came and talked looking in my eyes!!!!

(3rd and last part) .....

Then Relax started, and OMG!!!!! ...the festival blew up!!! :boing:..... soo amazing!!!!!!!!.......and finally our moment!!!! During the song Big Girl, we went to the stage and danced!!!!! In my case, I danced a looot with IMMA!!!....we danced together during all the whole song!!! she's sooo sweet!!! love her!!!

then we saw the wonderful show at the venue, casue Yasmine let us go outside to see the show better, and during Love today, we had to come back, and that's what we did!...Finally, we did our last appearence in Lollipop! OMG!!!! what an amazing feeling and energy!!!....can't believe it!!!! :fangurl: Then we said 'Goodbye' and took a bow for the crew who was ON FIREEE!!!....and I was next to Cherisse!! she's soo sweet!!!

The show itself was fantastic!!!!!

Then we changed our customes and had our special Meet and Greet with a pic included (my second one!! :wub2:) he was soo cutee!!! and for some of you..in this one he did 'LIPs Biting'

And finally, my moment!!!....I had made a Toy Boy's paint for him, with relief, and I gave it to him:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi!!!

Me: I have this for you (shows the paint)...

Mika: OH GOD!!!...you did this???....

Me: yes...I wanted to make you something special for you, because it was your first time in South America, and it was my first time in one of your gigs!

Mika: IT'S fantastic!!!!!...soo amazing!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much, it was very kind from you!!!

and then, we stayed like for 5 seconds, looking and smiling at each other, and that's the best moment of my life!!---I'll never forget his smile and eyes looking at me...it was like for 5 seconds, It was just us!---*fangurls* such a special moment!!....then we said 'Goodbye'.

So, all I can say is these two days have been more than amazing! I can't find a word to express how I'm feeling and how I felt!!...I never expected all this!!! at all...! I've made real one of my biggest dreams!

Finally, I want to make 2 special mentions:

*to the amazinf fans I've met before the show!! I think one of the most wonderful thing about gigs, is that you met fantastic people and spend a wonderful moment with them!!! it was a big pleasure to meet all of youuu!!!!! specially my friend Sweet_pixie! without her nothing would have happened!!! :huglove:

*and to Mika's sisters!!! I want to thank her a loot!! they work soo hard backstage for the entire show!...and they were soo kind with us, that made us feel very comfortable and so good!!!we talked, laughed, having a wonderful moment between the fans and them!!...btw, we asked for Paloma, and Zuleika told us she's fine!!

so, thank you soo much to the band, to Yasmine, Zuleika, Mika, and the new friends I've made after this day, and to the friends who ( via twitter, or Facebook or sms,) sent me excellent wishes, for being part of the most wonderful moment of my life!!!!

GRACIAS!! huugs!!!

THE END!

:tears::wub2:

Thanks for the report! It's amazing!

And WOW! Cecilia has some GREAT pics with Mika!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm happy for you! :huglove:

:tears::wub2:

Thanks for the report! It's amazing!

And WOW! Cecilia has some GREAT pics with Mika!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm happy for you! :huglove:

awww!!thank you so much my friend!!! as I can see in your avvie, we were dressed the same waay!! and with the same mask!!! :lol3::lol3:

:huglove::huglove:

I am uploading my pics HQ (that doesn't mean they are good :aah:) right here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2094550&id=1522375950 It's gonna take a while, but just in case you wanna start seeing them.

Edit: There are pics of my presents for Mika :wink2:

And for the vids, it takes ages, I'll be posting the links, I've got 15 vids.

@ceci :huglove: I am so happy for you! And it was amazing to share this whole experience with you!